We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

No change of alliance during events

On our server we see players who move over from one alliance to another alliance during events to make as much points as possible for the specific alliance.

I have no problems with that, but what really is irritating me and also other players, is that they also use multiple accounts (2nd, 3rd etc accounts or accounts where the original owner did leave the game) to buy cheap promo's and than make a lot of points in short time.
For example, where I have to buy 85k rubies for 12 hours 50% nomad bonus, they only have to buy 6500 for the same 12 hours bonus.
And now with the 250% nomad bonus it is even worse.

To make the events fair for all players and alliances it would be better that switching alliance during all events is not allowed.
And when you switch then the points will not count, just like during the alliance tournament.

Gossie @ spilgames int_1
Finally back where I belong in Legion

Comments

• I support this
  • I don't understand any of it,

This is not going to happen that I am sure.....

And when you switch then the points will not count, just like during the alliance tournament.

Maybe this part but I don't understand anything else 
  • Judeling (US1)Judeling (US1) Posts: 109US1
    That would really hurt when helping smaller alliances.
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,230ASIA1
    They will just put the account in before the event starts then.... Will just be a pain to real players that are there to help last minute.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,725GB1
    Couldnt agree more that it needs looking at.  some players  / alliances have accounts on rotation it seems to allow them to easily have access to cheap rubies, seeing as GGE have seemingly no interest in shutting down multis then it should really make sure that the advantages multis can gain are minimised.

First thing that needs doing is the way offers are made needs changeing, there should NEVER be a way that players are given an advantage for either not buying or buying very infrequently as that just encourages multi accounting and having accounts on rotation the way it was described. sit one out for a while till the offers get cheap again.  then substitute it in and play that one for a while.

I have no issue with offering players that buy infrequently cheap offers.  To try and incentivise them to start buying again.

However what you also need to do is to offer the SAME offers to players that do buy regularly,  The whole premise of saying to players the more you buy the more expensive its going to get is just crazy, and is just  begging to be abused with multis, (and believe me it does get abused!)

Philt123 @ en 1
  • MinosMinos Posts: 80
    Couldnt agree more that it needs looking at.  some players  / alliances have accounts on rotation it seems to allow them to easily have access to cheap rubies, seeing as GGE have seemingly no interest in shutting down multis then it should really make sure that the advantages multis can gain are minimised.

First thing that needs doing is the way offers are made needs changeing, there should NEVER be a way that players are given an advantage for either not buying or buying very infrequently as that just encourages multi accounting and having accounts on rotation the way it was described. sit one out for a while till the offers get cheap again.  then substitute it in and play that one for a while.

I have no issue with offering players that buy infrequently cheap offers.  To try and incentivise them to start buying again.

However what you also need to do is to offer the SAME offers to players that do buy regularly,  The whole premise of saying to players the more you buy the more expensive its going to get is just crazy, and is just  begging to be abused with multis, (and believe me it does get abused!)

Hi, @Philt123 (GB1)

I see what you are saying on this situation but as for stopping players changing alliance during an event, that is near impossible, players are not fixed to an alliance and have the free will to switch alliances. Implementing something to limit their gains while switch alliances will be complicated also. So i cannot see anything of this type coming into play.

As for the offers, they are always being enhanced and improved to better the players needs, so i will forward your concerns about the offers for less frequent buyers.

I would suggest when planning for events make sure you know what the enemy are capable of and use your benefits to best that. This is a strategy game after all, not saying multis are the answer.

GGS are focused on fixing the issues caused by multi accounts, this as you are sure aware are many, not just 1 or a couple of in game features are affected by multis and so not only does it take time to evaluate these features but then there's planning, development, testing, further development and then they have to, now check for exploitation etc that could be used by these implementations.

Currently the team have worked on bot protection and we see a wave of bans last time because of this, now they are working on new events and content (as the players wanted). Work on multis is ongoing i'm sure but we wont be seeing anything definable soon.
Sign In to comment.