We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Oh hell no.

Did i just open my silver gift and get 5 feathers and 8 5 hour skips?

Comments

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 702NL1
    Did i just open my silver gift and get 5 feathers and 8 5 hour skips?
    we got 10 feathers and 8 5 hours skips   and also silver

big joke isn't it?
    flug @ nl 1
  • Did i just open my silver gift and get 5 feathers and 8 5 hour skips?
    we got 10 feathers and 8 5 hours skips   and also silver

big joke isn't it?
    yeah hahahaha
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) Posts: 962
    "and you have received a special reward"

• OxO (AU1) said:
    "and you have received a special reward"
    Literally dead in laughter lmao
  • BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
    Yeah.... ermm.... errr.... oops?
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) Posts: 962
    lmfao 

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    edited 06.06.2017
    Gg's mind: let's give them a fair reward for top 1 2 3.
    ~Owner of the game: ???? Free tools for all players . No hell NO I NEED MONEY. 
    ~Gg's employer : Ok Sir, what gifts do we give to players ? 
    ~Onwer of the game: Give to them some garbagge tools and some skyps time's. No one will notice the gift.
    ~Gg's employer : Yes, sir, no one will see the gift. And so what we give to them does not compare to what they spend.
    4000 flags > gg's gift (gold) 50 flags...
    1000 shields in fr'lords used > gg's gift (gold) 100 shields.
    Yes great compensation.

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) Posts: 1,370AU1
    ohhh...ummm....err....WE WANT MOREEEEEE

lol, we are spoilt children that want more in life

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
    I wish gg's was more fun... but hey what's fun today.... 

To be continued....

GGE is very fun...there are so many complaints...alot of people say there gonna quit....but it is one of the hardest things to do ever...quitting this game is extremely hard

im gonna say its like trying to quit smoking or drugs...not that i know from experience but i imagine it the same way...hard to do...you can acheive it for a short period of time...but eventually you will come back

Made by me using word
    GGE is very fun...there are so many complaints...alot of people say there gonna quit....but it is one of the hardest things to do ever...quitting this game is extremely hard

im gonna say its like trying to quit smoking or drugs...not that i know from experience but i imagine it the same way...hard to do...you can acheive it for a short period of time...but eventually you will come back

is not hard to quit empire, just block goodgame page .. put a hard password when you block the page and you will not remember the password, and voila, you quited the game, izi.

To be continued....

well i guess that works...but you know what i mean...even if i did do that...after a couple weeks i would be trying to break back in.....but you know what i mean....the game is easy to hate on....but still really fun and hard to quit

Made by me using word
  • you get...one snowshoe
    snowshoe?

Made by me using word
  • The funniest fing is you lot dont realise that they sent the WRONG prize for the silver winners of Flords .... its supposed to be 150 bark shields and 50 banners, but instead we got the nomad prize which isnt finished yet

You really couldnt make it up :D

thefinker @ en 1
  • I wish gg's was more fun... but hey what's fun today.... 

i played when i was 7.  coming back to it at 13
  • hey, he got 200 points! lets give him some common tools that can be made with 50 wood and stone each!

NOBODY USES TOOLS GOODGAME. NOBODY.

:/ 
  • hey, he got 200 points! lets give him some common tools that can be made with 50 wood and stone each!

What? I don't know about you, but I use a lot of tools... Mind giving light as to what "NOBODY" uses tools on?

What? I don't know about you, but I use a lot of tools... Mind giving light as to what "NOBODY" uses tools on?

He's also a level 21, so he's speaking from a wealth of experience.
    Snake Plissken @ usa 1
  • C'mon i thougt i got som activity but it was just a bump :( 
Sign In to comment.