We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Battle Of Nations Is... Where???

Battle of nations was promised to start june 1st with the FI and end at june 30th. Where is it? Already june 5th and no events? WTF

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,829AU1
    it does not have it's own camp it runs in the background

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • it does not have it's own camp it runs in the background
    Yep we have had the same thing before. You can't see any progress in the game itself. It is the most lazy and unimaginative idea that goodgame could come up with and they dare to call it a new event mechanic. It is pathetic is what it is.
    MrKennyKRH lvl 800 @ skn 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,845INT3

The REAL question is, where are the results for the WoR that just ended?

How long do they need to tally up the amounts????

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• it does not have it's own camp it runs in the background
    LOL usual GGE. "Lets make an event, but no textures for it, that takes too much work! F*CK THAT" HAHAHAHA
  • where is the blue gift box?

- Lord Elvin, Loyal General of Metal, Loyal Player of This Game Which Continues to Show it's Disloyalty to us
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) Posts: 962
    where is the blue gift box?

Amen just came on here to ask that

• wow what a great gift 5 feathers and 8 5 hour skips bloody amazing

• wow what a great gift 5 feathers and 8 5 hour skips bloody amazing

same rofl. work like a dog with your entire server and get 1/1000th of what you spent back. GREAT!
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 06.06.2017
    I saw the results, but I only knew by seeing the results on Facebook. How in the world could International 2 ever make 1st place? A server that may have less players on it than International 1 and perhaps a weaker server than International 1 as well, but still make 1st place? The most shocking of all is the fact that not only did US1 not receive a gold reward, but they also did not even receive silver as well. The gold rewards went to International 2, Greece, and not surprisingly also went to Germany as well which came in 2nd place. The question is though if Germany is the biggest and strongest server than how could International 2 possibly get ahead of Germany? And, why is that US1 which is perhaps one of the biggest servers even if smaller than Germany not even get silver? I can not screenshot it, but the rankings go as followed: International 2 (1st place, but why?), Germany (2nd place), Greece (3rd place), Great Britain (4th place), Japan (5th place), Italy (6th place), Portugal (7th place), Bulgaria (8th place), France (9th place), and Australia (10th place which I am also shocked by because of their small size). On Facebook it was said that U.S.1 was only at 16 which is very sad. This was in terms of average points, but I will say that U.S.1 is definitely not even close to the strongest servers in terms of average points for glory which is why I am so sad about it.

David Noble @ usa 1
    Well it is the average of best 50% so the more farms and multis there are they all pull you down and Germany would be higher but they have a war atm

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 06.06.2017
    @Herveus (AU1) , does the Australian server have wars or server wars as well? And yet your server came in 10th place which is silver at least. I will admit that US1 has wars and server wars as well, but what about your server?
    David Noble @ usa 1
    Herveus, does the Australian server have wars as well? And yet your server came in 10th place.
    yep our server has wars as well and you should not forget points~=total:players 
    so the more farms and multis there are the worse you do they pull you down we have barely any but we also had nice targets this round

Sign In to comment.