We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

FYI when I LOL at your posts.

@BM ang1243
@BM Neroxnex
@BM_Friedrich
@BM Xeckz

It is the only form of complaint I can show. I tried to report the post on the gem update for profanity but it does not let you do that for moderators. The fact that the rv "correction" was left off was probably more due to the fact that GGE leaders did not want people buying plane tickets to Germany to "protest outside the headquarters".

I hold nothing against you personally. You are GGE's paid punching bags and it is a really sucky job. I think you have absolutely no influence with any of people up the corporate ladder from you, which adds to the players scorn. I am willing to bet that there is some high priced change coming that we do not know about yet. I think GGE has decided that going in a new direction will make them more money than the current game. If they are planning on making this farmville with npc towers and "contests" versus other servers, please let us know so some of us can start looking.

Are we taking out forts and dragons next to total remove the ability to make guaranteed rubies? I have noticed that the %chance of finding rubies in towers have been lowered slowly for a while now. It could be just me but my percentages of towers giving rubies has definitely decreased.

I hope you ladies and gents have thick skins. I do not expect any responses as the questions that I ask on various threads get none.

PS: Hire people that know how to play the game and the ways to get advantage from updates BEFORE you put the updates in. I think this is what you tried to get for FREE from the "beta test server". That was a lead balloon. You got what you paid for.

Stumpyalaskan @ usa 1

Comments

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,940ASIA1
    Oh come on, about test server, they gave 500k rubyes in every account, as a gift. So the big players made new accounts + a gift with 500k rubyes / 10M resourses / wood / stone / 5 M legendary resources.
    But not the resources are the problems. The big problem was, 500k rubyes,players made new accounts and bought tools, captured a monument/laboratory/rv's. And moved the tools to main account, so it was easy for them to play in the event. This is why gg's implemented the new tool mechanic. 
    Not only in the test server. In real servers was more badly, players made many accounts and used them to get tools. After they done all the targets all the tools will   go in the main account of the owner. 
    Like in my server (Asia 1) i reported a fully alliance with 64 accounts, a player made the accounts in the king erik event, he played there every time when samurai or nomads was there. He made every time all the points in events. After he was done with the targets, he made more than 300k tools. And that was 2 month's ago. I reported that and they didn't even blocked the account's, or the owner of the accounts, if someone is playing in asia 1 you will know what player i'm talking about and what alliance (Pycb Benkar 1)
    This is only a few things that happen in my server. Not only here of course.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

Sign In to comment.