We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Hello! From your new Board Moderator - Minos

Hi there, I'm Minos, I'll be joining the current moderators and help them keep the forums a great community to play in.

I applied to be a moderator as I have good knowledge of GGE and have been a long term player, joining originally about 5 years ago, in the early days. I want to help players get the best experience out of the game and the forums as they can and will help any of you with any issues you have. I like the direction that GGS are taking GGE (in the past I've had my arguments about GGS). I hope that together we can continue to work on keeping empire "our" game.

Now a lil, about me, as said I have played GGE for around 5 years, with a small gap. But ultimately I am a massive gamer, addicted you could say :D but I have played many games from strategy (my fav genre) to fps and even a few footie games (not fifa, dont ask... every time i want to shoot he switches it... Grrrr...). Off the PC I like to go shooting with airsoft (BB guns), I'm a keen skier (not been for a couple years now tho), I like to poke my nose into the local community sometimes too but the majority of my time can be found on the PC.

Some games I've played in the past: WoW (who hasn't lol), Rust, Total War (all expansions), Civilisation, Championship Manager (Football Manager as its called now), Red Alert, Counter Strike (old skool), Warhammer Online, Final Fantasy Online and many more...

I'm a nice guy and anyone can approach me happily with any issues and ill do my best to sort it for you, that is what I feel I am mainly here for, a communication for game mechanics as well as issues, ill also be doing many other things as moderators do. I am here for you!

Please respect my personal information and don't ask me about it etc, I want to keep professional and my personal stuff separate and I ask you all respect that, I am ultimately like you all and just a gamer at heart and first.

Ohhh yeah... and I'm king of the Minotaur so if you upset me ill set him on you all! Hehehe...

Kind Regards and happy hunting,
Minos - Your new friendly Moderator.

Comments

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    Hello and welcome :)
    Why you didn't applyed for  CM not moderator, you will have more power :lol:
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• MinosMinos Posts: 80
    Hello and welcome :)
    Why you didn't applyed for  CM not moderator, you will have more power :lol:
    Thank you Muffins, its great to be here...

Lets take baby steps to start off with, I'm still new to doing this sort of thing and not familiar yet with the background software and procedures, so we will start off here :D
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    edited 26.05.2017
    Hello,
     and welcome in the forums as Board Moderator :)
    here some questions (don't worry on the clasic no expansion packs involved)
    1) What is your full name?
    2) What time is it?

wtf :)))
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

You do realise you guys are wasting you time pasting that stuff here as I'm never going to read let alone answer them, but thanks for taking so much interest in me :D
  • Now on the Australia server.

200k, finally
    That didn't work... wasted more time posting a reply tho haha
  • ;)
    Now on the Australia server.

200k, finally
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,084INT1
    Hello Minos

Welcome to the mad house  and why those guys got so much time on there hands to write them list , like most I read the start and then end , but I do like spam
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,084INT1
    Just a thought how many level to the new Achievements

the heal soldiers

and the Fori / bc one
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,823AU1

the heal soldiers

and the Fori / bc one
    Fori/bc :
    so yeah even with non stop attacks I'd take 300+ days accounting for 3 days of foris / 10 days
    healing :

that is what I've heard mustn't be 100% true

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

the heal soldiers

and the Fori / bc one
    Fori/bc :
    so yeah even with non stop attacks I'd take 300+ days accounting for 3 days of foris / 10 days
    healing :

that is what I've heard mustn't be 100% true

Well they cant be easy like the recruitment help one that took some people all of 2 days to complete... Some people have suggested hitting castles with 32 vet swords repeatedly and then heal them back up fast... very costly in coin though and just for an achieve... not so sure i would do this.
  •  Hello Minos and welcome to our forum.

Great to have you as our board member.

~Skipper
  • Tour:
    Welcome Message: Welcome, this is the GGE forums, currently changing our names to MiscBoobS.com (Yes with a capital S)

1.) Let's begin with the 'Creative Section', or what I like to call the 'Troll Section.' Here is where all the trolls.....er....I mean  creative players hangout.

2.)There is also a 'Diplomacy and War' section, where if you make a comments against MISC, you get flagged.

Oh....break time:

Lunch: All these 'items' are free of charge, first we begin with the salty insults, its okay though you can always use ass juice provided by the assholes on the forums to gobble it down.

Last stop on our tour......

..... Here is the 'Updates and News' sections of the forums, where everyone cries about the new updates and where everyone thinks there opinions on an update are of importance.

Anyways, Good Luck, I love you.

diaper boy @ USA
    onion god @ AU
  • Who's Minos?

Never heard of him.

Hello Minos and welcome to our forum.

Great to have you as our board member.

~Skipper
    OnionGod (AU1) said:
    Tour:
    Welcome Message: Welcome, this is the GGE forums, currently changing our names to MiscBoobS.com (Yes with a capital S)

1.) Let's begin with the 'Creative Section', or what I like to call the 'Troll Section.' Here is where all the trolls.....er....I mean  creative players hangout.

Thank you both for the warm welcome. I do already know the way around, been dragged around this place a few times already ;)

Who's Minos?

Never heard of him.
    Well i am the Minotaur King!
  • @Minos if you play Civ and Total War I already like you ;D

Welcome to the team
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • Minos said:

OnionGod (AU1) said:
    Tour:

Thank you both for the warm welcome. I do already know the way around, been dragged around this place a few times already ;)

I know, I just like being annoying.
    diaper boy @ USA
    onion god @ AU
Sign In to comment.