We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Update Questions and Feedback: Summer and War approach!

Comments

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    This is how they changed the commanders descriptions :)

The same with castellans.

Remuving the gems for free :)

The castellan bonuses, changes.

Attacking with a commander,changes.

New things ion the armorer, for the ruby whales.

New thing on samurai and nomads, i think is for trade.. costs 5k points nomads/sams. 

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• detedudu (INT2)detedudu (INT2) Posts: 353
    edited 26.05.2017
    If you capture an outpost from a player in ruins, will the tools still be returned even though the main castle is not there?
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,095INT1
    they just vanish
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • @BM ang1243

Food change to defenders.  What is this please.  Probably one of the biggest issues for game play alongside gems etc and you have said its changing but not how much. 

And also, for those who forked out to get these big gems etc.  Tell them what they get stop fkn saying "we will explain at a later date". 

You guys introduced the fucked up gems etc, we took advantage of them.  You had the ability AGES ago to take them out or stop offering them so people didnt buy them but you persisited takign peoples CASH so they could get them.  THEY PAYED to do it so tell them what the compensation is, you sure as fuck didnt hesitate to keep takign peoples money.  You cant go half arsed in this either....  Stop fuckign around and explain it to them
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,228ASIA1

This basically sounds like GGE's answer to our boycott of the FL/BC events.

i.e. "if you keep boycotting, you're gonna be missing out on these great new prizes"
    Love this comment
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• esa2 (GB1)esa2 (GB1) Posts: 9
    edited 27.05.2017
    Wow unbelievable, a huge **** you to anyone who purchased the elementalist gems, making up a whole new currency as compensation for players is a p*** take, when I  purchased the gems with rubys it was real currency £££ that was used.

Oh btw why would anyone purchase another piece of equipment or gem after the way you have shafted everyone with no vaseline.

The elementalist gem sets were available for over a year you only recently stopped offering them, but you were more than happy to take peoples money prior to that.

RIP GGE

Post edited by BM ang1243 on
    esa2 @ en 1
    • As always, your feedback is important to us......

Whats always been important to us is FULL disclosure @BM ang1243 , You already know this so clearly your hands are tied.
    Our questions should always have answered promptly and straight to the point.

Many of players want to know what is the full compensation they get for the gems they PAID good money for.

Find that answer please.

~Ultra

Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,228ASIA1

Whats always been important to us is FULL disclosure @BM ang1243 , You already know this so clearly your hands are tied.

Many of players want to know what is the full compensation they get for the gems they PAID good money for.

Find that answer please.

~Ultra

Yes target Angus for no reason. Classy.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Looking Intresting ! good luck all 
  • Domlin (US1)Domlin (US1) Posts: 133US1
    Strange, I just read all these update posts but cannot remember what you are doing. Hopefully it is fun. Or something like that.
    Domlin @ usa 1
  • cheza2000 (GB1)cheza2000 (GB1) Posts: 269GB1
    And given the upcoming monthly schedule, ever planning on letting us see berimond invasion again? this event is actually different to the other 2 events (version 1 and 2 for each) and was not so easy to abuse.

cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
  • BmoreLBoogie (US1)BmoreLBoogie (US1) Posts: 20US1
    edited 26.05.2017
    @BM ang1243

will i ever have a chance to get the kala cast?
    Post edited by BmoreLBoogie (US1) on

• the game is officially death
    it is no longer a war game
    it is officially now become a sissy game

ikke261068 @ nl 1
  • @BM ang1243

Is the berimond event going to come more often? Is it going to come back every two weeks or less?

When I ran a couple of number tests I found:

Starting at 200k points you went below 95k in 11 days.

Starting at 500k points you went below 95k in 21 days.

This does not allow a person to keep the title they earned unless they make more points than 99.9% of the people do in the event. My fix would be that, when a person got one of the top 4 titles, they get to keep the title until the next event if we are only doing them monthly.

Are the apprentice tokens going to be limited?

I also saw a very concerning picture in one of the posts above. It showed the new apprentice tokens with a sold out sign. If you are doing this as compensation then we should be allowed to run the events as hard as possible to earn as much as we can.

I have previously asked questions about the % chance gems and never gotten and answer. I want to know what is going to be done with them as their bonus was NOT a sure thing and it gave chances to go over max but it was not a sure thing. If we are hard capping gems then their bonuses need to become 100% chance like the rest of the gems.

I have questions. I would like answers.

StumpyAlaskaN

Stumpyalaskan @ usa 1

Find that answer please.

~Ultra

Yes target Angus for no reason. Classy.
    Put your tongue away.
    Hes a moderator he signed up for it. Its a question everyone wants answering.

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
Sign In to comment.