We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Update Questions and Feedback: Summer and War approach!

11416»

Comments

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,910INT3
    Hi all,

Apologies about the reward change, there was a miscommunication of rewards to the Board Team, The reward for FIs/BCs is designed to help in the Noms/Sams, and vice versa, and that was where the confusion lay... it was confusing that each set of rewards seemed to suit the other set of events :P 

Sorry,

Angus

uhmmm.....   I KNOW I should have double checked the post earlier, so it is really MY fault.....  But, what excuse are you going to come up with for THIS?

Yes, those are the NOMAD rewards and the threshold for the Silver reward is 5,000 average GLORY POINTS COLLECTED.

I just don't have the energy to go find a Facepalm Meme.........

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Shafaet (INT1)Shafaet (INT1) Posts: 1,104
    edited 09.06.2017
    Okay so I've just gotten another Blue box which contained what we were SUPPOSED to get in the first place from the Battle of Nations event (Bark Shields and Banners) which is good imo since 2 gift boxes for 1 event is always great :D
    The past is a tapestry of what lies ahead
  • BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
    Okay so I've just gotten another Blue box which contained what we were SUPPOSED to get in the first place from the Battle of Nations event (Bark Shields and Banners) which is good imo since 2 gift boxes for 1 event is always great :D
    Hi @Shafaet (INT1)

The plan all along was to give gifts as they have been given so far, however the miscommunication lead to the board team believing the nomad rewards were being given for the Foreign Invasion, and vice versa ;) 

As I say, everything has been given as it should be now, and the next reward will be time skips/feathers from the Bloodcrows.

Angus
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• edited 14.06.2017
    @BM ang1243

Hi all,

We would like to inform you of a bug that is in the game at the moment and let you know we are currently investigating it.

This bug causes the disappearance of a newly acquired gem (including removing them from equipment slots) in case you already own 127 gems of the same type (same bonus). While the investigation is ongoing we would like to kindly ask you to keep it in mind in case you have many gems of the same type in your account.

Best Regards,
    The Empire Team

Has there been any update about this? I had 3 of the gems from the festival disappear after earning them and i sent a ticket to support a week ago with no response. Can you look into this please? I have no interest in spending the next 17 days trying to earn 3800 points for the same equipment and gems and then have no use for the rest of the equipment i previously earned. If gge cant return the 3 gems, i would much prefer if they could reset my festival and take the equipment back since i cant really use the equipment without the gems. except for the hero. Thanks.
    TheJuggernaut27 @ usa 1
  • @BM ang1243 
    I want ask . Will be full equipment set of Guardian of the Lotus King added to the trader camp?
    IM3
  • cheza2000 (GB1)cheza2000 (GB1) Posts: 269GB1
    @BM ang1243 
    I want ask . Will be full equipment set of Guardian of the Lotus King added to the trader camp?
    Would not expect it to be. the whole point of the apprentice workshop is to offset the issues in equipment sets as a result of the gem update. the lotus set was launched after that.
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
  • @@BM ang1243

I'm still waiting for a response to my message above and to the private message i sent you. 2 weeks and counting and no response from gge. Poor customer service is poor.....

TheJuggernaut27 @ usa 1
  • MAKE BERIMOND BETTER

@BM ang1243

Just a suggestion, I strongly suggest that both Beri heroes should be attainable for more than 1 person an event.  Do the math, the commander is nearly identical to the Foreign Warlord set yet it's nearly impossible to get.  Personally I don't try top 50 in berimond because I know I can't finish the set. I for one would enjoy my already favorite event even more if  I could get a commander out of it.

Please let the developers hear my suggestion. It makes sense for both players and GGE as a business.  If people used to blow money for Beri just for the "Legend of Berimond" PO item and no equipment, think how much people do to get both.

I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • MAKE BERIMOND BETTER

@BM ang1243

Just a suggestion, I strongly suggest that both Beri heroes should be attainable for more than 1 person an event.  Do the math, the commander is nearly identical to the Foreign Warlord set yet it's nearly impossible to get.  Personally I don't try top 50 in berimond because I know I can't finish the set. I for one would enjoy my already favorite event even more if  I could get a commander out of it.

Please let the developers hear my suggestion. It makes sense for both players and GGE as a business.  If people used to blow money for Beri just for the "Legend of Berimond" PO item and no equipment, think how much people do to get both.

100% agree maybe the pieces could go to top 100 and top 50 is hero and top 1 is a 325 PO item
  • MAKE BERIMOND BETTER

@BM ang1243

Let me add on. Maybe they can be included in the rewards. You can get one piece in the set per berimond clash ( rotating a piece each event ) and the top 50 can get the hero for it and top place get a really high PO like someone said, forget who. Sorry.

1. Pizza=Satisfaction
    2. Pizza with Peperoni=A Happy Person
    3. Pizza with Bacon, Sausage, and Peperoni=Happiness
    4. Pizza with every type of meat you can put on it=TRUE HAPPINESS
    5. Diamond=A Rock that was Pulled Out of the Ground and Someone Said It was Worth Something because It was Hard to Find

If I attack you, it is nothing personal. I like glory, honor, and burning castles beyond recognition.

• Also would love to be able to complete the berimond invasion set :/- I hope those equipment pieces are somewhere to be found in the game again soon. The commander is one of the best NPC equipment sets in the game.
  • Also would love to be able to complete the berimond invasion set :/- I hope those equipment pieces are somewhere to be found in the game again soon. The commander is one of the best NPC equipment sets in the game.

I'm not disagreeing that the Beri Invasion sets are bad, but for someone like me a commander like those in classic Beri are far more important.  They give great wall reduction and are useful for both event AND war.  

Just my two cents: classic Beri needs to make the Lion and Bear sets more available than just for two people at a time.
  • dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) Posts: 1,366US1
    Also would love to be able to complete the berimond invasion set :/- I hope those equipment pieces are somewhere to be found in the game again soon. The commander is one of the best NPC equipment sets in the game.

I'm not disagreeing that the Beri Invasion sets are bad, but for someone like me a commander like those in classic Beri are far more important.  They give great wall reduction and are useful for both event AND war.  

Just my two cents: classic Beri needs to make the Lion and Bear sets more available than just for two people at a time.
    I assume when you said bad you meant good because the person you're quoting said they're some of the best sets in the game...
    I would love to be able complete both Battle and Invasion sets.
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• I assume when you said bad you meant good because the person you're quoting said they're some of the best sets in the game...
    I would love to be able complete both Battle and Invasion sets.

Well yea, I meant to say good.  My personal opinion is that they are poor though.  Sure the cast is great, as for the commander I think its not worth it.  It's great in events but my FL comm is great too, i lose about 25-30 troops every Sami/Nomad hit and I find it easy to get.

Well yea, I meant to say good.  My personal opinion is that they are poor though.  Sure the cast is great, as for the commander I think its not worth it.  It's great in events but my FL comm is great too, i lose about 25-30 troops every Sami/Nomad hit and I find it easy to get.
    True, Foreign Warlord is great for events. I use it for it for everything. I now have three fully teched sets. Saving up coins to fully tech my forth set.
    Even so I still want to complete my sets just because.
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 

Yay! A nice reward!

• ognjen8 (INT3)ognjen8 (INT3) Posts: 10INT3
    Hi all,

Let us know what you think of the new update as a whole, which can be found here, and about the new event, The battle of Nations!

Looking forward to hear what y'all have to say :D 

Angus

I have Whishing well lv9. Will I get my rubies back when you delete pennies and Whishing well from game?
    Hi all,

Let us know what you think of the new update as a whole, which can be found here, and about the new event, The battle of Nations!

Angus

I have Wishing well lv9. Will I get my rubies back when you delete pennies and Wishing well from game?
    At least so far they don't have plans on deleting the wishing well. They've simply stopped giving new pennies for the moment.
    I imagine that if they ever decide to remove the wishing well they would give people some form of compensation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yay! A nice reward!

• Hi all,

Angus

I have Whishing well lv9. Will I get my rubies back when you delete pennies and Whishing well from game?
    Hi all,

Angus

I have Wishing well lv9. Will I get my rubies back when you delete pennies and Wishing well from game?
    At least so far they don't have plans on deleting the wishing well. They've simply stopped giving new pennies for the moment.
    I imagine that if they ever decide to remove the wishing well they would give people some form of compensation.
    Pretty sure you're going to be able to turn existing pennies into rubies, though they're going to try to get you to spend them on terrible purchases, like 20 horsetails. Whoever programmed that clearly doesn't understand the value of rubies or horsetails.

And if they ever do remove the wishing well, our compensation will be something of not equal value, like 1000 horrors.
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • ognjen8 (INT3)ognjen8 (INT3) Posts: 10INT3
    Hi all,

Angus

Hi all,

Angus

Pretty sure you're going to be able to turn existing pennies into rubies, though they're going to try to get you to spend them on terrible purchases, like 20 horsetails. Whoever programmed that clearly doesn't understand the value of rubies or horsetails.

And if they ever do remove the wishing well, our compensation will be something of not equal value, like 1000 horrors.

LOL 1000 horors?! I waste almost 100k rubies on lv 9 . Anything what isn't rubies would be worthless
  • Hi all,

Angus

When they delete the wishing well, it gives you a wish that "You wish you have NEVER played this game".
Sign In to comment.