Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Overseer Issues

I stopped receiving the typical 10% discount for extending my food overseer about 2 weeks ago. I also do not get mail when it is about to expire anymore :/ Is this something that happens after a specific level, or is this a bug of sorts? If this is not supposed to happen, is there anyone else that is having trouble out there?

Thanks!

~KK
level 32 w/joke commander No ruby troops!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Proud Revenant Soul & Crimson Warrior.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
THE NINGDOM NOW AND FOREVER
------------------------------------------------------
#BattleCattle
------------------
Hmu to join Shadow Pond an Usa1

Comments

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370

I havnt noticed anything with overseer, cause mine is still going...my marauder still noticed me though :/

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • I stopped receiving the typical 10% discount for extending my food overseer about 2 weeks ago. I also do not get mail when it is about to expire anymore :/ Is this something that happens after a specific level, or is this a bug of sorts? If this is not supposed to happen, is there anyone else that is having trouble out there?

Thanks!

~KK
    Yeah well I am experiencing this as well. Maybe typical GGE and "bugs" (a word more suitable to describe GGE). It can also be that GGE needs more money and want us to use more rubies and that's why they ain't giving the discounts.
    Ather @ Germany1, Asia1, Australia1 and Italy1
    Drake @ Asia1

Milestones:
    • 100K Mp reached at level 35 with glory title King Ather The Great
    • 200K Mp reached at level 45 with glory title King Ather The Vicious
    • 11 million weekly  loot reached at level 40
    Alliance: The Seperatists

Part of GoodGame Empire for 3 years now.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file