Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

FFS GGE

This is your own words, own schedule to be done by end of May

Beri was running fine for 2-3 events, then you pulled it for over a month, made it sound like big news it was coming back today. One would only assume you were adjusting the ridiculous 10% point loss from this event. Why don't you stop wasting weeks of Dev time make comic strips about some new events coming up and fix the things you say you're going to fix.

Furthermore Beri never before ran once a month between monthly events, when working properly it seemed to come around once every 2 weeks or so, there's no reason it cant run alongside other events. If it is to run once a month than maybe you should bring back Beri/green to run middle of monthly events as well. Either way the daily point loss is ridiculous. 10% is same as glory loss which we can get at any time, not to mention 1M+ glory at a time from big WOR hits, highest possible Beri hit with full ruby boosters is @7k.

Maybe just stop posting your plans if you're not actually going to do them, still waiting on updated versions of Underworld/Thorn/Blade you guys said you were going to do 6-8 months ago.

Comments

• Agreed, 10% loss for something that can only be gained whenever developers feel like bringing it around is ridiculous.  Please change!
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    Couldnt agree more, Quick easy fix just get it done.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    For the first time i've actually managed to do half alright in beri,

I never realised how retarded the % reduction is lol 

• ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
    Yo... the announcement said end of may.... still plenty of time....

Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• DHDF22 (US1)DHDF22 (US1) Posts: 452
    edited 26.05.2017
    LOL, yeah, like I said that's great. Don't fix it for its return at the end of May after pulling event for over a month, wait till event is over then fix it and make us wait over a month again to play event and not lose our points in a matter of days.... Don't know why I'm surprised, it's pretty much GGE in a nutshell....

Sign In to comment.