Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Event Cycles, Balancing, Rewards, and More

We all know the game is messed up in many ways and needs fixes. Events have been the central focus of the game for the past few years now and they are starting to get boring, easy, and not worth competing in.
My first suggestion for fixing events is to redo event cycles. The Royal Capital, Berimond, and the Alliance Tourney should all be on on a 4-week cycle with one week off in between two of the events. These three events are favorites of many, Beri and RC more of course from what I understand, and should be run regularly. 
The advantage of this would be that it would take some competition away from FLs or Nomads, allowing people to be able to place top easier in at least one of the events going on. Say Beri and FLs are going on, chances are the event scores will be lower due to split activity between the events, allowing free or lesser buying players to get event rewards for once. 
A way to fix Berimond is to increase gallantry significantly on players to encourage pvp in Berimond. Increased pvp in Berimond while still being able to hit watchtowers could give the event and the game more variety, maybe even increasing pvp in the main kingdom as people learn how to attack and defend more from it or they lose out. I think even allowing players to lose gallantry from losing while defending could be applied. Another way is to make the set for top 100 again and the hero at top 50, with a deco at first with say 1k might points and 500po
A way to fix RC is to either lower the cost of everything (I got my hero the last event and that took forever) by at least 10-20% so players can get the commander faster or to increase the amount of coins players receive. This would give more free players an edge on this game as it is one of the best commanders on the game currently. 
A way to fix the Alliance Tourney is to make it a point based event like the month long events instead of glory based.
For example 1 point for defeating a castle lord, 2 points for 20k glory, 3 for 50k, 4 for 100k, 5 for 100k+ with the final event reward being at 250 points (could adjust if too easy, just an example) 
This way glory boosting is COMPLETELY ineffective as alliances will not be gaining millions of glory off of one hit, they just get 5 points..
For event rewards, I think this answer is simple, do a master level for the event that requires 30400 tablets or tokens for noms/sams (double the final reward now) and about 2mil glory on BC/FLs, this way players can keep getting rewards and higher points in competitions while not completely wiping out their armies and tools. Plus topping alliances in this event should be moved from top 20 to top 25, top 5 to top 10 and top 1 to top 3
Now for Storm Islands, I think it is time for an equipment revamp. When the invader started looking weaker, the Bloodcrow was made, a similar thing should be done with storm islands, new strong set and new alliance rewards.
This applies to the Underworld, Blade Coast, and Thorn King events as well. New gems should be created for these sets that make up for what they lack and also add more CY strength as it is the biggest part of the game when it comes to attacking and defending now.
This is all I have for now, give your opinion, in agreement or disagreement in the comments :)
Btw I am a person who does believe that ruby buyers should have an advantage as they do keep this game running BUT I also believe that event rewards should be accessible to all players without the constant need to buy rubies as it takes the fun out of the game when you cant 

Comments

• I like it.

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    great ideas, there was a stage where they did have 2 events on at the same idea and that was actually really fun

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) US1 Posts: 561
    great ideas, there was a stage where they did have 2 events on at the same idea and that was actually really fun
    I want to bring that back. A lot of players who usually didnt top in events were able to.
    yeah, it was good and for example if FLs and nomads are on together...run out of flags go hit some nomads to get more

Made by me using word
    yeah, it was good and for example if FLs and nomads are on together...run out of flags go hit some nomads to get more
    True but they should have their own cycle imo
    FLs, Nomads, BCs, Sams are one cycle
    and I wish it was alliance tourney, berimond, rc as its own cycle
  • dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    The only I don't like looting gallantry points. That's like looting glory points.
    Reduce coin cost of recruitable soldiers in berimond and make them faster to recruit.
    Maybe allow us to make tools in berimond.
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

The only I don't like looting gallantry points. That's like looting glory points.
    Reduce coin cost of recruitable soldiers in berimond and make them faster to recruit.
    Ability to make tools would be great, and so would faster recruiting
    ahh i agree on the 2 cycle thing

Made by me using word
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    100% agree with the tools bit
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    edited 22.05.2017

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file