Home Strategy & Tactics Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The best main castle layout

So, as the title says,
what do you think is the best main castle layout? Here's mine, feel free to share yours. 
I would like to see some different options. :)

Comments

• Kozmo (US1)Kozmo (US1) Posts: 373
    Yours is solid af! I like your setup very much! But why the extra 3 granaries Isn't 12 enough? I'm not sure if the extra 3 produce that much but please correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    also can you please show the layout of that castle so we can copy it lol....i think i saw a video that someone did where they had no gaps...id prefer it to look good and have a few gaps though

but look good with no gaps is the best

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • tusku (SKN1)tusku (SKN1) Posts: 3
    edited 16.05.2017
    Yours is solid af! I like your setup very much! But why the extra 3 granaries Isn't 12 enough? I'm not sure if the extra 3 produce that much but please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Thanks! I am not too sure about that, I just pretty much thought that they look good there. At the moment I produce +7,5k food there, I would like more.. Someone wiser, help please? :wink:

also can you please show the layout of that castle so we can copy it lol....i think i saw a video that someone did where they had no gaps...id prefer it to look good and have a few gaps though

Sure! There's still 3 gaps, just can't get rid of them :smile:

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    yeah its hard tryig to get rid of caps...seems impossible...if anyone has a way, let us know

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,970
    cause you can get 3 +200 food on the extra 3tusku (SKN1) said:
    Thanks! I am not too sure about that, I just pretty much thought that they look good there. At the moment I produce +7,5k food there, I would like more.. Someone wiser, help please? :wink:

Sure! There's still 3 gaps, just can't get rid of them :smile:

the 4 maybe 5 year old thorn king and blade coast deco would fill that perfectly as they are bigger then the market thingy and fit perfectly xD

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • test19PCPP (US1)test19PCPP (US1) US1 Posts: 126

Mine isn't as fancy, but I have no gaps with 11 wood/stone, and food buildings at main. Most Deco are castle Gardens.

Others things in there:

16 Ornamental Trees (for those small spaces)

4 Theaters (best deco for that 4x4 spaces)

1 Guardhouse (Since only need 1 for quests)

and 1 Construction Crane (to fix more things at once).

• gandalf the castellan : you shall not spy!!!

pajeg @ en 1
  • Kozmo (US1)Kozmo (US1) Posts: 373
    gandalf the castellan : you shall not spy!!!

I thought I was I pretty decent player until I saw this.....RIP
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 809
    edited 26.05.2017

Before transformation^                                       After \/

I have more guardhouses and resource producers than most of the bigger players, but I am not powerful enough to discourage small attacks without them, so that is why I have them. The resource producers are there to help increase production. Yes, I can loot a fairly goodly amount.
    I came up with these to minimize the use of ornamental trees and wasted space, as ornamental trees are not as efficient in PO/space taken as market stalls or theaters.
    Decos are mainly castle gardens, or same-sized items with higher PO
    In storm, I don't care as much about wasted space. If you keep res builders, you could use the "before" layout. If not, then the "after" one. Fill the rest of the space with cargo ships or sth
    Sorry the post is kinda long, but I felt that the layouts were worth showing you folks
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • OFERMA (RO1)OFERMA (RO1) RO1 Posts: 247
    food prod? :)

q S r @ ro 1
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 809
    Not nearly as high as yours  :tongue:
    Of course, I am much lower in Legendary levels, and in a smaller alliance, so smaller food production is expected.
    I have less PO, and lower lvl granaries
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,941
    edited 26.05.2017
    JYT (US1) said:
    Not nearly as high as yours  :tongue:
    Of course, I am much lower in Legendary levels, and in a smaller alliance, so smaller food production is expected.
    I have less PO, and lower lvl granaries
    Is ok brah, we all started from lower levels too, we didn't got level 70 from the first day :)
    Just play ur game, and you will go up faster in tops :tongue:
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655

Optimal food production at main is @21 Grains now with the construction yard food widgets. I put 6 of the % ones on my top grains down to the 50% production one, and the base food widgets on 15 of them, each base widget can make 200 food when maxed so you pull 1 deco and add 2 grains that can make 400 food with widgets alone.
    DHD!

You be quiet!!!
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.