We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

YouTube Channel: Breor47

2»

Comments

•  I thought that looks originally only changed the appearance of a castle or outpost for a long time, but fairly recently even before this video was posted found out that look items can equip gems as well. Too bad that removing gems will not always be free though. Eventually at some point it might cost rubies again to remove gems including from looks as well making the gems that disappear along with a look item completely useless since it will not return back to the inventory. But, overall another decent video as well.
    False i have a level 7 CY gem on my main cast from my look might take off if i remember but if i lose it who cares.

and the 9-10% extra may change whether someone hits you or not.
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 20.07.2017
     I thought that looks originally only changed the appearance of a castle or outpost for a long time, but fairly recently even before this video was posted found out that look items can equip gems as well. Too bad that removing gems will not always be free though. Eventually at some point it might cost rubies again to remove gems including from looks as well making the gems that disappear along with a look item completely useless since it will not return back to the inventory. But, overall another decent video as well.
    False i have a level 7 CY gem on my main cast from my look might take off if i remember but if i lose it who cares.

and the 9-10% extra may change whether someone hits you or not.
    My point is that the free removal of gems may be only temporary. Eventually at some point it may cost rubies again to remove gems when Goodgame Studios decides to make gems not free to remove anymore.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Free gem removal will end August 18th.
  • Breor (US1)Breor (US1) Posts: 237US1
    edited 21.07.2017

very nicely done....very impressed with the video, nice information and you put it together well, with the transition of each new subject...loved the circle closing in one from glory memorial to willow.....my favourite one was the start of the look item, where you and pictures of people castles and the look item applied to it....your videos are getting a lot better and they already where good....must have taken a while to edit

very impressive...keep it up, keep up the new good content

Thanks for the kind words!

Here's a brand new video about the Fortunes of the Desert Sands... the commander that is currently available for seasonal points in the game.

Breor @ USA 1
    Search for "Breor47" on YouTube
    Forum likes validate me.

• Thanks for the kind words!

Here's a brand new video about the Fortunes of the Desert Sands... the commander that is currently available for seasonal points in the game.

Went in against the Video (I thought the set sucked)
    Proved me wrong.

Great vid will defiantly share with alliance.
    @champdavid (US1)  I'm glad to hear it changed your mind! Thanks for sharing it.
    Breor @ USA 1
    Forum likes validate me.
  • Keep it up on the great video's @Breor (US1) , you never disappoint.

• David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 28.07.2017
    As it turns out the Fortunes of the Desert Sands commander is also better for against NPC than even the Lotus King despite the fact this commander also has high bonuses for walls and gates as well. That is because the Lotus King has special bonuses that only apply to castle lords while the Desert Sands commander has special bonuses that only apply to NPC. When attacking a 219% ranged defense for example if the wall and gate bonuses are high enough you only need to use wooden mantlets instead of ruby or Samurai mantlets which is entirely possible in the middle and when you compare this commander vs. Lotus King it has bonuses that are even more practical for against NPC than the Lotus King. While moat protection bonuses may be useless for the most part against NPC they can also be used for attacking forts and capturing islands in Storm. Again speed would come in handy for this and also for supporting other players as well in the Great Empire or for transporting troops. There are other uses for speed as well besides attacking close range npc targets that are easy to reach towards. Because of the moat protection and speed bonuses the commander could also be used against Foreigners or Bloodcrows even though it may not necessarily be the best choice for fighting against them and you may need to use a different hero that specializes against castle lords as well when attacking them. An important thing to consider as well is that the walls and gates are now limited to 120% maximum which means only a hero can boost it beyond 120%. Another thing you missed is that you also get more aquamarine from storm forts when using loot bonuses as well including those from commanders. I for example get less aquamarine now when I do not use looting commanders on attacking storm forts. I can agree though that this commander is definitely not the worst one.
    David Noble @ usa 1
    Question. Why do you send only 1 wave of troops against sand towers doesnt that reduce loot returned?
    I use presets and click the "apply to all waves" button. It may look like I only send one wave of attackers, but I actually use four.
    Breor @ USA 1
    Forum likes validate me.
  • Question. Why do you send only 1 wave of troops against sand towers doesnt that reduce loot returned?
    I use presets and click the "apply to all waves" button. It may look like I only send one wave of attackers, but I actually use four.
    ahh thought so,

nice vids as well :), can you make one on khans revenge please? 
    Khans revenge is getting "revised"... That's what GGE said, at least...

• dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) Posts: 1,366US1
    Nice videos. I watched and commented on them. phone961O2... I wish you were in charge of marketing GGE. Have you ever considered making a fake commercial for GGE? I hate how the official one doesn't show any actual gameplay.
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

Breor @ USA 1
    Forum likes validate me.
  • dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) Posts: 198US1
    Breor47 should you give me your account?
    Please...
    Im very intelligent and im great at this game...
    I will make you the best player!
    I promise!

No lol. I don't see you as very intelligent if you can't use an apostrophe.
    Proud member of Heavens Army on US1!
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,193ASIA1
    Breor47 should you give me your account?
    Please...
    Im very intelligent and im great at this game...
    I will make you the best player!
    I promise!

No lol. I don't see you as very intelligent if you can't use an apostrophe.
    Grammar Nazi's are literal trash and usually not self-aware they are just being annoying.
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
Sign In to comment.