We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

indian server war :)

UAL trying to repell capture :) also some samurai attacks

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,804AU1
    Sinking down to their level is what I call that. No respect left now for CHV and it already was at like nothing I mean I was in CHV sent out 5mil food in a single week and not a single one of you guys/girls said thanks once.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Now what's the new update in war I mean chv started to take it's op back and for sure UAL will defend its main buildings ,they won't give it to chv

Soo  will there be any talks between rk n Kara ?? Or its an never ending war???
  • Its kata BTW sry its an autocorrect
  • this war never going to end
    ketankumar 

A Player Of GGE

Level70+ 
                                                                      One of the Big player in India1
  • How long has it been going on for now? The big war on USA1 has been going for over two and a half years now.
    Stumpyalaskan @ usa 1
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,193ASIA1
    Wat (PT1) said:
    There's a server war in india? Let me guess, those NPCs are too strong for y'all xD
    I wonder how many flags your comment will get.
    @OnionGod (AU1)  like for like :joy:
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
  • uchihagopal (IN1)uchihagopal (IN1) Posts: 83
    edited 15.05.2017
    Well, you took what? Three or four ops ? Well done :D
    edited 15.05.2017

UAL trying to repell capture :) also some samurai attacks

You must be "bhaai" :)

Well, you've been ranting on and on about war for the past few months , and when you finally got what you wanted , you guys went into protection, bravo :) 

You took one op , congratulations 
    You must be proud of yourself and your alliance mates :) you finally did something ( which does not involve the act of going into protection)

How did it feel when you lost your ops? 

You've been posting a lot , those are pretty much...the only victories you've got.

Waiting for some real action from chv :)

Cheers , 
    A faithful ual player
  • Now what's the new update in war I mean chv started to take it's op back and for sure UAL will defend its main buildings ,they won't give it to chv

Soo  will there be any talks between rk n Kara ?? Or its an never ending war???
    i am expecting sum1 wil post the ans for tis asap
    since ual has clearly refused the CHV's condn for ending the war
  • Please don't talk about protection  .... half of ual players went into protection since we started to fight back 

this war will end when ual will be destroyed for ever among with all of their accounts , this is a statement.

edited 16.05.2017
    Please don't talk about protection  .... half of ual players went into protection since we started to fight back 

this war will end when ual will be destroyed for ever among with all of their accounts , this is a statement.
    Oh , I'm sorry that the inactive IDs were put into protection, you seem to cap ops of inactive IDs only , the only proper op you have captured is that of yash.

Post edited by uchihagopal (IN1) on
  • http://prntscr.com/f8de8n

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

you have insulted our respectful player/brother in game , dont expect any mercy

we will satisfy only after making all chv player like you OPless
    rajkumarmnv @ in 1
  • Well Chv 

http://prntscr.com/f8expu

:D 

Chv want to destroy Indian Server . Chv , u have to face Ual Family first  :p ten think about others..  ;) :p

KING/SHIELD CRUSHER Úlfr THE CONQUEROR / THE WIDOWMAKER

Level 48  
                                                              Mighty points - 90k 
                                                            [ Near to make 100k ]
                                                              I m Looking for op 
                                                contact me in game for any type of issue

ALLY - WARRIORS OF GOD [ UAL FAMILY ] 
                                                       Our      Official      Site    
                                               http://warriorsofgods-gge.weebly.com
                                                        [ it contains Indian server news 

UAL VS CHV 
                                                    CHV GOING TO LOOSE 
                                                  [ but it seems it is changing ;x ]

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,193ASIA1
    http://prntscr.com/f8de8n

I feel so bad for that player :( but that is how the cookie crumbles
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 

it's really sad that me , opless , can play better than any of ual members , really sad :)

it's really sad that me , opless , can play better than any of ual members , really sad :)
    What makes you say that? The borrowed account? Or the cheap tactics?
  • ali hassan (INT1)ali hassan (INT1) Posts: 260INT1

http://prntscr.com/f8de8n

D D D D D D D D D D D D 

LOL!
    Thats so wierd.

• ali hassan (INT1)ali hassan (INT1) Posts: 260INT1
    I thought India1 is a useless server seems like a good one...........

Sign In to comment.