Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Anyone recognize these two?

2»

Comments

• kookiekooks (US1)kookiekooks (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    You threaten or bully any member other member of an alliance I am an officer of, I can guarantee you  will be on the outside looking in.

And good for them being members of Dream Team 4 years ago.  But the game has changed tremendously in that time.  So their past experience holds little weight.

kookiekooks @ usa 1
  • Anybody who feels "bullied" over the internet needs to grow some skin, people are rude/mean on the internet because they know there will not be any consequences IRL, this is a pixel game, nothing should be taken seriously. If someone is bothering you, block them, GGS implemented that feature for a reason.

-DB
  • We were nothing but nice to sixx. I broke my neck to help him. I even showed him how to use lightshot to protect his  rv's. The highest level should not be banned just the lowest level, *(which would be sixx). He stabbed my dad in the back hurting him with his fallacies Tell . ruby i'm sorry she had to be drawn into this, My dad is disabled and having a hard time getting around. i asked him to help me manage our sub cuz i cant do everything. Thats how he started playing i put my name on the line for sixx even getting sixx into our sub. and this is how he repays us. I am like an elephant who never forgets
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    So @FabulousCO (US1), Did your account get banned, did your dad's get banned, or did no-ones get banned?  If either of you need help I'll provide as much as I can.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• yes hge but cant discuss details.  just know that sixx has made Fab's List,(which is surprisingly short after years of play). and will remain there until he  ruins out. Said that meant that represent that and the fight goes with that. i am the sweetest person in the world until you screw me over and stab me in the back. And i dont back down. he has sought shelter in an ally's family and my hands are temporarily tied but i will be waiting. took me 6 months to get Antman back for the Narnian dark world war, but i did. watching and waiting. but i can sabo. in the meantime. And i encourage any alliance with private alliance business, or secrets to do the same. he can not be trusted. What do they do with spies that sneak into the camp and steal strategic secrets to help the enemy? Well after all this is a war game. 
    Lady Fab
  • attacks happen everyday on this game, its part of the game. Your only focus should simply be focusing on your gear, strengthening your gear so you can get strong enough to attack back and adequately defend such attacks. you can play this game all the way to level 70 but if you dont begin to understand the intricacies of this game you will never be successful. You know how many level 70's I've seen ruin out just because they cant grasp the concept of public order? I've capped many ops that had the right buildings (ruby buildings) but to many houses. the good thing about those ops? you dont have to put the fires out on the houses just destroy them. no words dont hurt but they can still be offensive especially when from someone whom you've tried to let in your circle. but thank goodness we can attack them under most circumstances. and thank goodness some of those people never grasped the concept of defending. My main co 90/90 which has bears gear is called the devastator, because he devastates my opponent. 
  • STFU Loski. Words have power. DainBread is just acting all tough like a lot of kids his age and is saying that nobody should care about what other people say, but cyber bullying is a real thing. You're able to permanently change how people think just by what you say to them. I guess they don't teach psychology in whatever country you're in Loski, and as for DainBread he hasn't made it to that grade in school yet. Words either build people up or tear people down. The saying "sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me" is something that only 10 year olds chant, as it is an outright lie. Hurtful words often hurt even more than physical attacks. If you disagree then you are retarded.
    Well I can see that someone is extra sensitive about what people type on their little computers.
    Personally I think that if someone can bother you that much with such little effort then you should get off the internet.

And no Raymond I have never heard of those two players. 
  • i would like to add another 2 cents in even though it was put better than i probably ever could of said it. As a sociology major myself i firmly believe we are a product of our socialization. Nature vs Nurture the age old argument, i believe that a child who was not raised to have confidence in themselves and were put down by parents instead of encouraged to have ideas and those ideas valuable and important will have a significantly more difficult time in life.Many suffer from a self defeating prophesy where they have difficulty succeeding, not because they are not capable but because they don't believe in themselves.
    i wondered why someone who grew liking scary movies did not like sadistic movies (i have an aversion to human torture moves like hostel) i like conjuring but movies like hills have eyes, hostel i have no stomach for these days. 
    I am not the healthiest person in the world, i'm not saying this because i'm better than anyone else, i'm just saying that if you have no problem with seeing humans or animals tortured then you are even more unhealthy 
  • Xena2000 (US1)Xena2000 (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    For anyone who does not think that bullying hurts/kills google Amanda Todd who was a bright, young beautiful high school student who was cyber bullied by an anonymous voice that was not part of her school,city, province or country but from half a world away. He was just recently convicted and altho that is justice it can never replace her, and there will always be a whole in her friends & families lives.
    Xena2000 @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file