Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Poll: Gem Stat Caps Update

Comments

• I'm pretty sure the Eagle demon and the Elementalist come out to 45% more troops on the wall and 50% more on the flanks, respectively

Both of those numbers are at or below the proposed caps I believe
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • Notagoodplaya (US1)Notagoodplaya (US1) Posts: 1,336
    edited 30.04.2017
    *Sigh*

All GGS says is they want to make the game better, improve it, but they always seem to fail. But when they brought of this idea, I was confused. I thought they wanted to make the game better.

At least they were smart enough share it before making the change but still not happy how they shared the idea and hid in their basement while all the disagreeing comments bombarded the thread.

If GGS goes through with this. I'll just add this to the bucket list of other things GGS has failed in.

Obviously, I disagree with this idea of having the caps on gems. It will hurt the cashers and people who spent time on getting these gems the most and to only slap their hardwork with one rework will just be devastating.

Whenever GGS gets more serious and starts to actually make good ideas, call me, but that won't be happening for awhile.

NGP 

USA1
    Former Leader of TheMusketeers
    Former Member of TNP Gathering

Proud Member of SwampGators

"The playa who really lives up to his name" 

• CD1 (US1)CD1 (US1) Posts: 17

throw everything out but the free time to rearrange gems

• kookiekooks (US1)kookiekooks (US1) US1 Posts: 260
    Now I know some people are going to disagree and argue, but I would suggest that arguments that state this unfair carefully look at everything.  Yes they will weaken commanders but at the same time the will weaken castellans.  The question is did they weaken both a similar amount (or in amounts to take of the inconsistencies in the game) or was is just an arbitrally change.  Yes the weaken Fire Cast but they also weaken commanders set up to cause damage.  Is the adjustment relatively the same?

Yes they GGE owes players that bought super gems or super commanders a reimbursement and they state that, they just have not announce the reimbursement.  How can you complain until you see what the compensation is?
    kookiekooks @ usa 1
  • Now I know some people are going to disagree and argue, but I would suggest that arguments that state this unfair carefully look at everything.  Yes they will weaken commanders but at the same time the will weaken castellans.  The question is did they weaken both a similar amount (or in amounts to take of the inconsistencies in the game) or was is just an arbitrally change.  Yes the weaken Fire Cast but they also weaken commanders set up to cause damage.  Is the adjustment relatively the same?

Yes they GGE owes players that bought super gems or super commanders a reimbursement and they state that, they just have not announce the reimbursement.  How can you complain until you see what the compensation is?
    Because we know GGE. Many people are owed cash refunds. What they suggest is a typical bait then switch. It's fraud to sell something then take it away without giving money back.
    It seems some mod with a Napoleon Complex likes deleting people's signatures. Get a life. I called you on your BS and you single me out. Again. Get a life.

Not buying a single ruby. Not feeding the gluttonous pig known as GGE. You have lost our trust!
  • Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    Now I know some people are going to disagree and argue, but I would suggest that arguments that state this unfair carefully look at everything.  Yes they will weaken commanders but at the same time the will weaken castellans.  The question is did they weaken both a similar amount (or in amounts to take of the inconsistencies in the game) or was is just an arbitrally change.  Yes the weaken Fire Cast but they also weaken commanders set up to cause damage.  Is the adjustment relatively the same?

It's not about making coms and casts weaker, it's that they're narrowing the potential creativity of players by sharply limiting the usefulness of all gems.
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • if the update goes as plan i will be moving forward to deleting my account. as i had enough of them. i worked hard to get those gems and even return in real money for my time will not be gge wishful thinking to do. so if they go ahead i will hang my gloves and retire from this game. been here for more then 4 years and this kind of things are outrageous on gge side.

FighterAde @ en 1 - Praetorian

• I see the vote is currently a strong majority against the cap, and i voted against, but i also want a fairer game, one where people who spend stupid money do not have such a large advantage, so change needs to evolve but not by the method proposed, gge needs to go back to the drawing board.
  • kookiekooks (US1)kookiekooks (US1) US1 Posts: 260

It's not about making coms and casts weaker, it's that they're narrowing the potential creativity of players by sharply limiting the usefulness of all gems.

Maybe I missed something.  I did not see a limit placed on courtyard strength (courtyard gems) .  I did not see a limit placed on a few other things.  Therefore they are no limiting the usefulness of all gems, just some, they feel have given some players an unfair advantage one way or the other.  
    kookiekooks @ usa 1
  • dragon rider72 (US1)dragon rider72 (US1) US1 Posts: 2,225
    Yea hiding I didn't see them limiting storage gems, get owneeddd
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

• d4x (INT1)d4x (INT1) Posts: 4
    edited 30.04.2017
    A 50% reduced fire reduction is not going to be enough for people who want more for their fire cast. 
    A G R E E

╱╱┏╮
    ╱╱┃┃
    ▉━╯┗━╮
    ▉┈┈┈┈┃
    ▉╮┈┈┈┃
    ╱╰━━━╯
    I boycott buycotting rubies.
    Totally supporting you guys.
    We all must BUYCOTT rubies.
  • It makes it harder for players to make a firecast, which increases PvP.

+1 for the new update.
    diaper boy @ USA
    onion god @ AU
  • Thank you @Temprance
  • dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    It makes it harder for players to make a firecast, which increases PvP.

+1 for the new update.
    Increasing fire doesn't increase pvp. Losing honor is enough to make people need to defend... I know people avoid wars because of the risk of fire. I would say fire reduces pvp, not increases it.
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

This discussion has been closed.