Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Event Master Rewards

These days it is so easy to get the max rewards for glory points on FLs and Bloodcrows (663k) 
At some point GGE should expand these rewards into a "master rewards" section like in the Month long events. Every reward should be doubled and the piece of gear should be another set piece or maybe even an Invader hero every time.
I think this would motivate people to try harder in FLs and it would make things more competitive.
For nomads and samurai I am thinking the same thing, 30,400 tabs for double the rewards of the past ones.
People can easily make 663k glory and 15k tabs/tokens already, I think it is time for those of us who go way over that to get a little bit more as we use a ton of our troops and tools to get these top places and it would be well worth it for us all.

Comments

• hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    How about first they give us FIs that have more than 200 men in them. I'm not kidding. I ground out the last FI event with the highest troop count in an FI being 540. Average was 218.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    hge (US1) said:
    How about first they give us FIs that have more than 200 men in them. I'm not kidding. I ground out the last FI event with the highest troop count in an FI being 540. Average was 218.
    Come to Asia and try and get the forry piece. Will be easier to get top 100 on the US server lol it is that shit over here
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    hge (US1) said:
    Come to Asia and try and get the forry piece. Will be easier to get top 100 on the US server lol it is that shit over here
    I would, but I don't have the heart to start over again.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file