open thread for "battle vs bots"

11719»

Comments

• still waiting for the proof gge had about why they suspended my account, but so far ignorance only i get. typical gge
    Um this is ironic. How are you ignorant of the fact that GGS won't share proof that will only aid botters? typical botter.
  • GGS, each day since i was suspended I send you a request and I will do so each day till you explain the why.

Hope all otther do so and we create a ticket float...
    GermanBerserker @ WWW 1
  • If your bannign people they are entitled to see the evidence ifitswithout a warnigetc. 

if not GGE can EAD with banning people. 
  • GGS, each day since i was suspended I send you a request and I will do so each day till you explain the why.

GGS will just keep ignoring your messages. they have made it clear they won't respond.
  • but i have encountered much of the times

I've never seen this nor have I heard of it happening to anyone else.

Jamvancouver mentioned a desire for an overview of food options for each castle and it was pointed out that this already exists.  Was just a small oversight of what's available to us already I'm sure, and although some tweaks to it would be nice it seems to work splendid for everyone.

But if it's disappearing on you then that's a bug that needs fixing.  I don't think they need to add another overlay or more coding.
    overlay is good to have only for food
    and some others are also facing like this disappearing bugs only
    so it is good to give overlay
    Bobi124Player @ WWW 1
  • still waiting for the proof gge had about why they suspended my account, but so far ignorance only i get. typical gge
    Um this is ironic. How are you ignorant of the fact that GGS won't share proof that will only aid botters? typical botter.
    so GGE suspend you for a while without you using bot, then will you accept it?
    if the suspend is on yours, then you will definitely ask for proof

Bobi124Player @ WWW 1

are you jocking ??
    i had created a ticket before 5 months for i lost the troops at maintenance time and upto now i didn't get any reply from them
    now also we should just daily check our mails for reply but, you don't get it
    Bobi124Player @ WWW 1

GGE wouldn't ban someone who doesn't use bots.

GGE isn't going to give bot-users on how they find them, because then they will find another way to cheat.
    diaper boy @ USA
    onion god @ AU

That wouldn't happen. GGS only bans botters ;)

stop standing side of GGE
    some of the players who never use bots are also suspended 
    Bobi124Player @ WWW 1

are you jocking ??
    i had created a ticket before 5 months for i lost the troops at maintenance time and upto now i didn't get any reply from them
    don't check your mail, I just create each day a new request as copy and past. This cost them service employees and time because they have to check it. As more are doing this as better the effect.
    GermanBerserker @ WWW 1

are you jocking ??
    don't check your mail, I just create each day a new request as copy and past. This cost them service employees and time because they have to check it. As more are doing this as better the effect.
    I mean, until they just filter you to the junk box ;) Then its costing them nothing, and costing you extra time. infact you haven't received anything back from them yet, i'm sure its already being filtered.

stop standing side of GGE
    some of the players who never use bots are also suspended 
    Nope, only botters were banned.
  • I'm agree with the boycott,no more rubies will be bought.

GGE BOYCOTT 2017.

BOYCOTT GGE FOR IGNORING THEIR CUSTOMERS AND PUSHING UPDATES THAT SCREW THEIR CUSTOMERS OVER.

STOP BUYING RUBIES.

PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU AGREE.

• Perryl (AU1)Perryl (AU1) Posts: 1,234
    There will always be false positives, that's expected. They should be reviewing those people privately, and they likely are. 

That said, I'm 100% sure that multiple people that have used bots have posted on this thread. I'm not going to name names, but they know who they are and you were warned, by me. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 
Sign In to comment.