open thread for "battle vs bots"

come on at least do something , 90% of player got ban for nothing, so as always U FAIL again gge!
open thread and let people comment it, as they cant log game as well now, is that planed as well ?
peoples are spending their time and money on your game, they deserve answers!

Comments

• Lisa B. (US1)Lisa B. (US1) Posts: 27US1
    I totally agree.  I'm pretty sure they have no clue how to ban bots, so they are bumping everyone to see who complains.
    Lisa B. @ usa 1
  • well let them open thread, what they doing now is crap, just banning players without proof of using bots, so now if u are acctive more then 10 hrs per day it can be read as "oh he use bot, ban him" lmao
  • Hi all,

The bot bans take into account all previous uses of bots, so if you have ever used a bot, or a macro, in any way, you should be banned, it isn't just for players currently using them.,..

Angus
    lol, thats against law , open thread so ppl can respond to your bans, as both bot/nonbot players got ban, so dont tell me that only bot players got ban , how can u prove that myself or anyone use bot ?? or that we ever used ? so now 10+ hr per day playing is "using bot"??? it BS not using bot
  • i dont know what the hell a bot is. but gge knocked me out. what a nutty company.   gge your digging your on grave.
  • http://prntscr.com/f07bgm

http://prntscr.com/f07c3i

well if this are reasons for getting ban fine with me
    but all i want is damn proof, i am not asking much, eh?

• DaveHero0 (GB1)DaveHero0 (GB1) Posts: 201GB1
    Open question to GGS

How can you prove somebody is/has used a bot?
    DaveHero0 @ en 1
  • @BM ang1243 you found proof yet ? 
  • having never used such software I am delighted to see action being taken, I do not agree with the "if ever used" ban on players who have since deleted this software, given the warning. It is strange though, given this type of software download could easily be packing a key stroke logger, compromising your passwords in game and other sites the risks people will go to - in order for such little gains.

I am sure genuine players will live with a few mistakes for a clean and level field Game.

Good stuff GGE  -

any moderators banned ? 

any moderators banned ?  haha sure they are ;)
  • I doubt GGE will reveal what they are doing to identify bots as that will tip players off on how to avoid their detection system, if they have one.  I am very skeptical of those who claim to have never used a bot yet get booted.  However, I am also skeptical of GGE as they have a proven history of booting players wrongly.  Anyone remember getting booted for collecting coins too frequently?  GGE even had moderators on the forum tell people that collecting coins too frequently got a lot of people banned.  I was one of those.

I agree wholeheartedly with banning players who use bots.  I just hope GGE doesn't ban innocent players who are extremely active.  I was especially concerned about the in game message informing us that top players are going to go under special scrutiny.  That makes total sense, as top players are the most likely to use bots.  However, there are quite a few of us who occasionally make it to top 2-3 in loot for the week, win weekly loot contests and are regularly in the top 50 in events who have never used a bot.  I'm in that category, and I'd hate to lose my account for being an overachiever the honest way.

danielbannister @ usa 1
  • Plum II (GB1)Plum II (GB1) Posts: 107
    edited 24.04.2017

Post edited by Plum II (GB1) on
  • edited 24.04.2017
    Hi all,

The bot bans take into account all previous uses of bots, so if you have ever used a bot, or a macro, in any way, you should be banned, it isn't just for players currently using them.,..

Angus
    good joke angus
    so can you atleast post a single proof on any of the player of any world playing
    GGE deserving to ban players, then well tell us that you can't totally remove bugs, so we only leave game, thus you don't need wrong statements like this foolish bots and suspending/ ban the players

come on tell your team to reply this thread
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/333276/about-bots#latest
    we need answer from the main GGE team, not from the posts deleting un-efficient moderators
    Bobi124Player @ WWW 1
  • i agree as well , i just want to know why i got banned now when i am active like 2 years and 2 years constantly on top looters and top in might points, they might start banning coz we heal troops too frequently or asking for alliance help maybe.
  • cheza2000 (GB1)cheza2000 (GB1) Posts: 272GB1
    I know itchy. 

I could give you quite a list and some of the people banned would not be on it. Why? Because they are not the ones using them! 
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
  • oleary (PL1)oleary (PL1) Posts: 30PL1
    Hi all,

Angus
    So all those who used the bot from the beginning of the game will be banished every time?

„Jeśli czujesz, że czegoś ci brak, to chyba tego nie masz”

Sign In to comment.