Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Presentation of Castle on YT !

This is my friend's bhaai castle , he posted it on youtube , can we get some viewes and maybe some subscribers for more videos?

I will soon post a video of a 70 level player 800 legendary ( ME ) with god commander and a lot of surprises ! :D

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,946
    Yo due to experiences of the past when showing of an account on youtube which is not yours I'd suggest not do to so as it has had consequences for those participating in doing so in the past.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • SUMIAN (IN1)SUMIAN (IN1) IN1 Posts: 119

This is my friend's bhaai castle , he posted it on youtube , can we get some viewes and maybe some subscribers for more videos?

I will soon post a video of a 70 level player 800 legendary ( ME ) with god commander and a lot of surprises ! :D
    LOL NOW IF U DO THIS ALL WILL LAUGH A YOUR CASTLES :p IF YOU HAVE HONESTY MAKE ONE NOW ......I KNOW WHAT CHARACTER TRAITS YOUR CASTLE CARRIES NOW :p

• KrishnaHero (IN1)KrishnaHero (IN1) IN1 Posts: 49
    edited 18.04.2017

LOL NOW IF U DO THIS ALL WILL LAUGH A YOUR CASTLES :p IF YOU HAVE HONESTY MAKE ONE NOW ......I KNOW WHAT CHARACTER TRAITS YOUR CASTLE CARRIES NOW :p
    He Dont Have one Of his Ops Now .. Food Production So Low Everywhere . Yes Katamaran , We'd Love to see ur Friend's Castle Now :D xD
  • SUMIAN (IN1)SUMIAN (IN1) IN1 Posts: 119
    Even he has a castles still alive but where are his ops :p . He had some one took ? I think he didnt know how to capture an op :p Bro don't feel bad ask forum for help ask how to capture an op. Else contact me directly in game . Still you are a nice guy -_- .......hahahahaha lol

• KrishnaHero (IN1)KrishnaHero (IN1) IN1 Posts: 49
    edited 18.04.2017
    So Beautiful Main Castle ;) , Bhaai Is in Protection Now 60 Days :(
  • Kozmo (US1)Kozmo (US1) Posts: 373
    This thread is cringe material 
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    Stop bitching...and enjoy the music

Sign In to comment.