Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Alliance funds

Have a suggestion/request to allow alliances to upgrade Monuments and Labs using alliance funds instead of, or along with sending resource carts. Would be so much better to be able to donate rss to alliance and upgrade buildings then send cart after cart. Also since these buildings can be upgraded with wood OR stone it would help alliances like ours that are severely lopsided with twice as much stone in funds than wood.

Also, after the ability to transfer tools from player to player is taken away do you guys think you can change the mechanic for sending tools from 1 castle to another to not be limited to 99 per slot? Make it like troops, If I want to send 10k mantlets from main to an Op I can put them all in one slot. Sending 890 per commander is very tiresome when we have alot of tools to move.

Thank You   @BM ang1243

Comments

• David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 17.04.2017
    Not a bad idea. And, I would like to add on top of that is to make it would only cost wood or stone to level up monuments or labs from the alliance funds as well. Meaning there would be absolutely no rubies involved. A small amount of gold coins perhaps from the alliance funds, but no rubies. No rubies are required on leveling up a monument or lab. And so it would make perfect sense to level up without having to spend rubies as well. You get to donate what you want towards the monument or lab whether it be stone and/or wood perhaps from the alliance funds instead of using carts and when there are enough donations towards the lab or monument it levels up that is free of charge at least for rubies. Not sure about the gold coins since technically it costs gold coins to send anything to a monument or lab, but at least for rubies anyway should not cost anything from the alliance funds. I also agree with the tool transfer as well.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • I support this insane but rather clever idea
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    I doubt this would work as alliances vary in donation bonuses. Most alliances would be more disadvantaged than others. Think this is why they have it for market barrows instead of alliance funds. Plus on generals and higher can upgrade them then which is a pain in the butt for stronger players that aren't general or higher and they can't just upgrade it on their own terms.

The other idea has been suggested and was liked by a lot of people. Hopefully will happen in the next update where you can't send tools to monuments and labs.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• I doubt this would work as alliances vary in donation bonuses. Most alliances would be more disadvantaged than others. Think this is why they have it for market barrows instead of alliance funds. Plus on generals and higher can upgrade them then which is a pain in the butt for stronger players that aren't general or higher and they can't just upgrade it on their own terms.

The other idea has been suggested and was liked by a lot of people. Hopefully will happen in the next update where you can't send tools to monuments and labs.

Your attitude is more disadvantaged then other (No offence!)

This idea is genious and i hope you will Believe the same, i support this

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    I doubt this would work as alliances vary in donation bonuses. Most alliances would be more disadvantaged than others. Think this is why they have it for market barrows instead of alliance funds. Plus on generals and higher can upgrade them then which is a pain in the butt for stronger players that aren't general or higher and they can't just upgrade it on their own terms.

Your attitude is more disadvantaged then other (No offence!)

This idea is genious and i hope you will Believe the same, i support this

So because I don't support one idea that makes my attitude bad? You are literally being hypocritical right there by having that attitude against my opinion.

Back to the actual feedback instead of the argument "This idea is GENIOUS and i hope you will Believe the same"
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• I doubt this would work as alliances vary in donation bonuses. Most alliances would be more disadvantaged than others. Think this is why they have it for market barrows instead of alliance funds. Plus on generals and higher can upgrade them then which is a pain in the butt for stronger players that aren't general or higher and they can't just upgrade it on their own terms.

There is no disadvantage for some alliances because of donation bonus. As it stands now every alliance has to send carts personally back and forth which takes forever and its a 1:1 ratio. Any alliance that even has a 5% donation bonus is getting a better deal than that. Lets face it a 65 player top tier alliance is of course going to have an advantage, but they do when leveling these buildings as it is because they have more active players and players with max 35k barrows to move rss.

As for who can donate to these buildings it doesn't matter, general or below, I think it may actually be better to keep it to leader and maybe deputies so you don't have too many fingers in there upgrading things not needed, like if the alliance has more than one monument, etc.

There is going to be a greater desire to max these types of buildings (labs) when the update comes to increase kingdom resource production. The labs will then have a greater impact and will be worthwhile to max each month, I think this idea actually helps out smaller alliances more than large. Larger alliances will max them one way or another, it can seem like too big of a task for smaller alliances doing it barrow by barrow.

• I think this would be a good idea, because first it would make the donationbonus more valuable, give it a purpose. Secondly you don't need many players with massive barrows to send recoures, which can sometimes take hours because they're far off (certainly in the kingdoms).

I hope this will make it :-)

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

• Judeling (US1)Judeling (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    Yes a very good set of Ideas.
    I do not see any disadvantage for smaller alliances either. At least no more then they are already.
  • Have a suggestion/request to allow alliances to upgrade Monuments and Labs using alliance funds instead of, or along with sending resource carts. Would be so much better to be able to donate rss to alliance and upgrade buildings then send cart after cart. Also since these buildings can be upgraded with wood OR stone it would help alliances like ours that are severely lopsided with twice as much stone in funds than wood.

Also, after the ability to transfer tools from player to player is taken away do you guys think you can change the mechanic for sending tools from 1 castle to another to not be limited to 99 per slot? Make it like troops, If I want to send 10k mantlets from main to an Op I can put them all in one slot. Sending 890 per commander is very tiresome when we have alot of tools to move.

Thank You   @BM ang1243

Great idea ! Very well said, DHFD!

Upgrading Monument/Labs - Agreed. why tied up members carts upgrading these monuments/labs?  Convinient/Faster for members to donate to the Alliance Funds. And donating or assisting members on their resources needs may be also be done via Alliance Funds (except for food). This will/may promote TEAMWORK. Encourage team play. As far as who will be overseeing these tasks, how about the Treasurer? Limit the control/appropriation of Alliance Funds to Leader, Deputies and Treasurer.

Joseph Henry217 @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.