Home English (UK) News from the world of Empire

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Spring Event Schedule!

Comments

• spring event is starting from tomorrow ?

• You all look ready for our next long term point event. Make sure you are prepared to start this round in the best possible way!

We are happy to announce that this event will start on April the 14th.  Here’s the schedule of the events planned for you to get our great rewards:

• 14th - 18th of April - Nomad Invasion
    • 18th - 22nd of April - Bloodcrow Invasion
    • 22th - 26th of April - Samurai Invasion
    • 26th of April - 1st of May - Foreign Invasion
    • 1st -5th of May - Nomad Invasion
    • 5th - 10th of  May - Bloodcrow Invasion
    • 10th - 14th of May - Samurai Invasion
    • 14th - 18th of May - Foreign Invasion
    Note: Some changes are still possible. In case of any technical problems or other urgent situations with one of the events, the schedule will be adapted. We will let you know in advance about any adjustment.

Best Regards,

-Your Empire Team.

Will the rewards stay same?
    please tell the Saudi standard time
     of the event starting....
  • i need atleast a 70/70 castellan its ok for below lvl fifty...
    right?
  • I can not get into the game
  • StormCrow (PT1)StormCrow (PT1) PT1 Posts: 2,031
    Finally, it was not without time

I've been asking for a long time.

Then clarify just one thing:

Are you a commander who will win right? Is that already goes more than 2 events in which has been only castelao ... a little annoying  :|
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,084
    Just a note for all wondering didn't bother reading through comments so not sure if it's been said,
    Events like Underworld, Blade coast & Berimond Green have been put on pause due to 'bugs' like the old beri problem that lasted for half a year 
    Imperius @EN1
    Musks

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

it's the same old same old since 2015, Outers useless, Repetitive events, Same old drama, The only good thing I look forward to logging in is talking to mates as soon as that's gone I'm gone 
    Imperius @EN1
    Musks

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

• There are hopefully some good things on the horizon, and goodgame has implemented a lot of improvements recently. But unfortunately it takes them an ungodly amount of time to do even the smallest things. It is pretty obvious that they don't care about PvP, and if they want to be an event based game, then there should be many more unique events and old outdated events should be updated. Otherwise we end up like now, where we just do the same shit over and over. 

MrKennyKRH lvl 800 @ skn 1
  • ALXMETAL (HIS1)ALXMETAL (HIS1) HIS1 Posts: 8
    edited 13.04.2017
    Alguien Me dice Por Que en las actividades del día, Cuando Piden enviar recursos al azar A Otro castillos que Realizado mas de 4 o 5 envíos y al ultimo da por Enviado, Sí a la semana pasada con Un Solo envío bien Daba o.k.. ?? es Error del juego ????
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 690
    Can we not change this event instead of nomads first why dont you start

1st Fls
    2nd  Sams
    3rd bloods
    4th  Nomads

see it looks like a new event already  :*
  • Is this where we get the kala cast from?

Nope the kala's event not spring, spring is pretty much the same as King Eric's set 
    Imperius @EN1
    Musks

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

• as recompensas vao ser as msm do anos passado?
    ian-souza @ pt 1

• where are the prime times this week????????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ted1945 (US1)ted1945 (US1) US1 Posts: 173
    edited 13.04.2017
    Why no berimond invasion? Does BORING mean anything to you?

• lol... Does 'GGS are taking the p**s out of you all mean anything?
    I don`t buy rubies i prefer diamonds.
    xx Princess xx
  • billdo09 (US1)billdo09 (US1) US1 Posts: 375
    guardian of the forest  = good guess

billdo09 @ usa 1

• Really again?  Are you ever gonna bring the Berimond Invasion back?  It was my favorite one.
    complain to bring back the real beri... now complain to bring back great value brand beri.... sigh,,,,
  • I really hope it offers a com this time, Got Casts like crazy, but no coms
Sign In to comment.