Home News from the world of Empire

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Spring Event Schedule!

BM Neroxnex BM Neroxnex Moderator Posts: 805

Hey, Community!

You all look ready for our next long term point event. Make sure you are prepared to start this round in the best possible way!

We are happy to announce that this event will start on April the 14th.  Here’s the schedule of the events planned for you to get our great rewards:

• 14th - 18th of April - Nomad Invasion
  • 18th - 22nd of April - Bloodcrow Invasion
  • 22nd - 26th of April - Samurai Invasion
  • 26th of April - 1st of May - Foreign Invasion
  • 1st -5th of May - Nomad Invasion
  • 5th - 10th of  May - Bloodcrow Invasion
  • 10th - 14th of May - Samurai Invasion
  • 14th - 18th of May - Foreign Invasion
Please note the following changes to the event schedule:
Foreign Invasion: 26.04.   -- 30.04. 
Nomad Invasion: 30.04  --  05.05.

Note: Some changes are still possible. In case of any technical problems or other urgent situations with one of the events, the schedule will be adapted. We will let you know in advance about any adjustment.

Best Regards,

-Your Empire Team.
Post edited by ang1243 (GB1) on

Comments

• Yes curious where is Berimond invasion.  Is there an issue with it?
  • Also is there an update on the situation with the RC event mentioned in the Q2 & Q3 post?
  • monuments and laborators ? why don,t have srt test this ?...
  • Judeling (US1)Judeling (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    Thanks for the update.
    If the team is focused on Bugs and HTML5  I'll hold all complaints
  • Will we be getting a castellan or commander gear from the rewards?

• It was a comm last year and we've gotten 4 casts so a comm
    Lol it's lit.  If you want my rvs/ops just message me on gge 

HIVE

@usa1

Plz hit me

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Who is the genius that decided not to have Berimond Invasion?
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Plumpy21 (US1)Plumpy21 (US1) US1 Posts: 472
    The moderator that left last week.. xD Their dying wish as they left this game was to not have a Beirmond Invasion or Alliance City
    Just saying the bears and the lions get it in this game... 

What is the max hoarder level?

• Guys what happened to the alliance tournament. I NEED FEATHERS!!! Us at Bad Company are waiting for the Royal City Event. GGS stop leaving us hanging

Remember guys, Good Game Big Farm is waiting for all you farmers

Bring Back the Alliance City Please

• I do hope that we get a commander
  • EU.Street_Dog (INT2)EU.Street_Dog (INT2) INT2 Posts: 264
    edited 13.04.2017
    The schedule is nice thank you. too many events in the game and every player has his own favorite one... so please if you can do the same schedule for 1-2y because my favorite event underworld  haven't seen it since 26.02.2016 and no have any information.
  • man we need features allaince tounament berimond invasion tooo and royal please start them they have  to start fast please reqest

hii hero09 
    a player of ual3
    ledendary 200 level

FINDING NEW PLAYERS FOR RECUIT
  • dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    Even though I do sort of dislike the Berimond invasion I really want to complete my sets! It has both a commander and a Cast!

Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 576
    The schedule is nice thank you. too many events in the game and every player has his own favorite one... so please if you can do the same schedule for 1-2y because my favorite event underworld  haven't seen it since 26.02.2016 and no have any information.
    yes where is it?  the quarterly event is both something to do and a bit predictable ..any chance other events could be randomly incorporated such as underworld, coast & /or storm??
    Shares @ au 1
  • It's basically the same two events over and over again. Nomads and samurai are the same event, only different prices. FIs and bloodcrows are exactly the same. And we are getting the same comms and casts as rewards in the monthly events.

The game has become so incredibly boring to me. 
    MrKennyKRH lvl 800 @ skn 1
  • Deathrade (US1)Deathrade (US1) Posts: 1
    edited 13.04.2017
    Nice cant wait to compete for the PO item
  • Same old stuff, been a year since the last spring event, nothing has changed, except FI MKII. Heres to hoping that this boring cycle never changes!
Sign In to comment.