Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The Battle for Berimond changes

You used to be able to get a 60 public order item:

But now you can't if you're a level 70.
This piece was super useful for castle setups and I would like it to come back as a reward for level 70s.

The 2nd thing I would like to see change back to the way it was before would be instead of top 50 to get the equipment, you would just need to be in the top 100. The way it was before. 

Pls respond 
Lord septimus @us1

Comments

• Would indeed like to see those deco''s return. For the sake of nostalgia and for the sake of that it was a good deco for the size it is. It doesn't take that much space and is really valuable.

The equipment would be nice to have in top 100, but these where never at that spot. The equipment that was there was the old set of berimond ( i believe available for the lower than 70 levels). Therefore i don't see it happen.

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

• The equipment would be nice to have in top 100, but these where never at that spot. The equipment that was there was the old set of berimond ( i believe available for the lower than 70 levels). Therefore i don't see it happen.

It actually was at top 100 for the sets, After they did the huge remake and added the new eq it was top 100, and top 250.
    Then somewhere along (maybe about a year and half ago?) They made it top 100 and top 50. 

Lord septimus @us1
  • Hanzolo (US1)Hanzolo (US1) US1 Posts: 896
    You used to be able to get a 60 public order item:

But now you can't if you're a level 70.
    This piece was super useful for castle setups and I would like it to come back as a reward for level 70s.

The 2nd thing I would like to see change back to the way it was before would be instead of top 50 to get the equipment, you would just need to be in the top 100. The way it was before. 

Pls respond 
    You sound like one of those whiners who complain they can't get anything in the game.

Maybe if you were actually good you might get somewhere.
    #TheDreamLivesOn

Hanzolo @ Canada1

• Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419
    there was a look item from beri? or are you talking about the barracks item  
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    there was a look item from beri? or are you talking about the barracks item  
    yes the barracks look item is meant tbh. I'd love it,

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • detedudu (INT2)detedudu (INT2) Posts: 352
    edited 12.04.2017
    Why not remaster the very old classic berimond as we all know it and run it for 7 days? A week of pvp only, would bring back some old memories and i'm sure many would appreciate it, taking a break from hitting these NPC's

This could be a one time only or something in that style, something special
  • @BM ang1243
    @BM Neroxnex

Check dis out. 
    Lord septimus @us1
  • Do they give level 70's a decoration items in the rewards?
  • Do they give level 70's a decoration items in the rewards?
    Yes. They give out the Witness to the Past Deco. You only need to earn 52,500 gallantry points. 
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

• Why not remaster the very old classic berimond as we all know it and run it for 7 days? A week of pvp only, would bring back some old memories and i'm sure many would appreciate it, taking a break from hitting these NPC's

This could be a one time only or something in that style, something special
    Fck yeah. Old beri except for the honor thingy which was messed up, but stealing and managing camps, the old troops...

Brings me back, bro.
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 14.04.2017
    I think that they removed the 205 public order decoration for level 70+ players because of the terracota armies and fountain of inner peace being fairly easy to get. But, as for the 60 public order decorations at least I agree that they should return back for level 70+ players. Those types of decorations are original and a really high public order for such a small decoration. Not to mention that the 60 and 205 public order items gained from Berimund could perhaps be sold for gold coins as well just like the terracota army and fountain of inner peace decorations. The reason for selling a 60 public order item from a small decoration is because if you have ran out of room for small sized 60 public order items you could sell them for one thousand gold coins or even for a few thousand gold coins maybe. True that the 230 public order decoration is really difficult to get which is why their would only be an option to sell the 205 and 60 Berimund public order items for gold coins and not for the "Witness of the Past" decoration. Also, instead of completely replacing the gift shields at 5,000 points for level 70+ players maybe both could be rewarded at the same time when you reach that point.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • I think that they removed the 205 public order decoration for level 70+ players because of the terracota armies and fountain of inner peace being fairly easy to get. But, as for the 60 public order decorations at least I agree that they should return back for level 70+ players. Those types of decorations are original and a really high public order for such a small decoration. Not to mention that the 60 and 205 public order items gained from Berimund could perhaps be sold for gold coins as well just like the terracota army and fountain of inner peace decorations. The reason for selling a 60 public order item from a small decoration is because if you have ran out of room for small sized 60 public order items you could sell them for one thousand gold coins or even for a few thousand gold coins maybe. True that the 230 public order decoration is really difficult to get which is why their would only be an option to sell the 205 and 60 Berimund public order items for gold coins and not for the "Witness of the Past" decoration. Also, instead of completely replacing the gift shields at 5,000 points for level 70+ players maybe both could be rewarded at the same time when you reach that point.
    Yeah I don't care too much about the 205 po item, other then the lion one which was sexy af. But the 60 po was awesome because of how versatile it was. And thats the biggest thing I want back for level 70s. 
    Lord septimus @us1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file