We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Berimond Camp Layouts

Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,809AU1
I was wondering which layouts you used , this one is mine and I will swap out a few decos for tents tmw but I was curious how you build yours :) my rep bonus is 195%

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,809AU1
    Well mine can't be that bad .... 

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Well mine can't be that bad .... 
    It isn´t, just look at mine lmao.

beri2.PNG 1006.4K

Resultado de imagem para honkler

how do you hit camps? @Herveus (AU1)
    ^2 waves of dummies 3rd wave all ranged 3 gate tools no wall tools (cause commander) and 20 mantlets 4th all melee
    I send 1-2 attacks at a time , takes ages though lol wish you could have more auxiallary

how do you hit camps? @Herveus (AU1)
    ^2 waves of dummies 3rd wave all ranged 3 gate tools no wall tools (cause commander) and 20 mantlets 4th all melee
    I send 1-2 attacks at a time , takes ages though lol wish you could have more auxiallary
    what are your losses like? 
    40-50 depends on tower

• Kozmo (US1)Kozmo (US1) Posts: 373
    U suck 
    Troll Nation
    U suck 
    right back at you <3

• Kozmo (US1)Kozmo (US1) Posts: 373
    U suck 
    right back at you <3
    :*
    Troll Nation
Sign In to comment.