Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

better hospital set up

I have to say the way the hospital is set up is awful. Say you have 75 soldiers injured, and they take 30 minutes or an hour each to heal 5 of them. I can only heal them 5 at a time. So to heal 75 soldiers, I have to come back to the hospital to put 5 more of them in the healing slot every 30 minutes to an hour for 7 and a half to 15 hours. 
In addition to this, I pay coins and feed them in order to heal them. 
In my opinion, paying and feeding them should be enough.

I should be able to select the group I can afford to feed and heal and put the lot of them in line for healing. As long as I have enough money and food allotted, they should be healed at the rate designated for the type of soldier. 

I cannot be the doctor, the nurse, empty the bedpans, put the casts on them, take them to physical therapy, etc. all myself. I am already paying for their healing. 
Think about it. We don't have to tell the woodcutters to cut wood every hour, or the farms to keep producing food, or the stone quarries to keep cutting stone. 

Comments

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    You don't feed them, but the idea of the military hospital is to recruit back troops. So there obviously has to be some sort of fee. Takes forever though need something done about that. Reason it doesn't do it automatically is because there are different types of troops in their, ruby, coin, defensive, attackers and players need to choose what they want, I think there might be an update for automatic healing. Not sure if you know this but could could only recruit maximum of 30 troops at a time (including the extra +1 from receiving help). Now you can recruit 480 at a time. Many suggestions after this update were about the military hospital and to make it have auto recruiting (so you select a large amount of troops and it recruits for few days)
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Bill Dawson (US1)Bill Dawson (US1) US1 Posts: 56
    edited 03.04.2017
    Yeah, I was thinking that an update could allow you to specify which ones you want to heal in which order. You could choose to pay for their healing all at once, or choose to add coins or rubies to the healing bank as you can afford to. In the latter case, the healing would proceed automatically until the funds were depleted. They you would have to add more funds to start the healing again. 
    We don't have to continually tell the game to keep building stuff, or upgrading stuff, just a bit at a time. Given that for some of these soldiers, healing just 5 of them can take 3 hours, and others it takes 5 minutes to heal 5 of them, it makes it difficult to heal these guys unless you sit at your computer all night long making multiple requests in all your hospitals. 
    That is untenable for most people. It almost makes the hospital unusable unless you spend all your time at your computer....OR.....unless you pull out your wallet and spend a lot of bucks on rubies to heal them all at once. 
    Sorry, I won't do that. 

I think all the wounded soldiers should go to a 'waiting room' area. Then you choose which ones to let die (those which require rubies, to my way of thinking) and which ones to heal. You choose the order of healing and add the funds, either all at once or a bit at a time. 

That way makes more sense to me. 

Whoever owns the game is simply trying to get us to buy loads and loads of rubies. Those who cannot afford to spend that kind of money on a game, or who can't or won't spend all day playing the game, have little use for the hospital as it is.
  • Or... we could just go back to the game before hospitals were even here. I mean with the current recruitment methods hospitals aren't as valuable anymore.  Hospitals were introduced as a way to supplement normal training methods with a longer method of generating additional troops.

As for your complaints about the number of spots, you have 3 options.
    1) build a higher level hospital so you can queue up more slots
    2) do some research to increase the number of troops per slot (can be up to 10)
    3) do some research/consturction to get faster healing rate

• Or... we could just go back to the game before hospitals were even here. I mean with the current recruitment methods hospitals aren't as valuable anymore.  Hospitals were introduced as a way to supplement normal training methods with a longer method of generating additional troops.

As for your complaints about the number of spots, you have 3 options.
    1) build a higher level hospital so you can queue up more slots
    2) do some research to increase the number of troops per slot (can be up to 10)
    3) do some research/consturction to get faster healing rate

OK, I am new to the game (about 3 months or so into it) and was not around before hospitals were part of the game, so I guess your perspective is much different to mine. 

I don't expect that all my suggestions will be determined to be valuable or in line with whatever goals and guidelines the inventors of the game may be following or seeking to reach. 
    And there are likely considerations I may have failed to take into account. 
    I know that there are different mechanisms in place for assigning more wounded soldiers to receive healing already in place, by providing more slots, either by spending rubies to upgrade the hospital, or by playing long and often enough to perform enough research to speed healing or increase the number of troops per slot. 

I can see the value of the present system. It provides incentive to players to invest in the game, and to commit to playing consistently enough to achieve these increases. 
    I see that my suggestion would obviate the need or value of performing said research. And this would be seen as unfair to those who have already put in the effort to do it, and also to those who have already spent rubies. I get that. 

So perhaps this suggestion is a non starter. Well, it's not the first time I have spoken before thinking an issue through completely. lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file