Home English (UK) News from the world of Empire

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Connection to European servers - LOST 28/03/2017

Comments

• Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165
    SO  now what  we ccant play any more ? when this  game start agean for god sake all are tired of waiting i gess
  • How manny f**king hours left till the servers are on.
  • i hope this problem was fixed quickly
  • mata2323 (INT1)mata2323 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 18
    edited 28.03.2017
    Game Finnaly Oppened :) ... Kidnapping princess.. khhh
  • People, they can't send mass emails. They don't have access to servers. They just don't have our emails.
  • I still cannot connect
  • stavros26000 (GR1)stavros26000 (GR1) Posts: 77
    edited 28.03.2017
    when this all b******* is over you will give our army back am i right?
  • Game Finnaly Oppened :) ... Kidnapping princess.. khhh
    still not working for me
    Finally managed to set up an account again yipee. Time 8 I think
    Whats the deal with 7k food storehouses? (I be like 40 minute power naps to stop my 2k troops deserting lol)

(LurRuler - of castle omikron Percei8 and future king of UK1 server
     Level 70 - leg 5 the Fearless at UK 1 @Pugnare Sculls - best alliance ever.
     Non- ruby buyer playing since 7th of July - 8pm approx.) OLD ACCOUNT GONE NOW

New Account - [email protected] UK1 treasurer at Birds of Prey
    Level 48 - the terrible non ruby buyer started Wednesday the 8th at 5 pm-ish

NUFF SAID

• Bod1 (GB1)Bod1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 48
    It's now 13:41 on my screen clock and I still cannot access the game. I refresh and the screen gets to 'sharpening the swords' then it just freezes.
    Bod1 @ en 1
  • liviu g (RO1)liviu g (RO1) RO1 Posts: 5
    acesta problema de conectare o am si eu ,dar la ora 15,49,dupa ceasul de pe ecran,in conditiile in care am fost deconecta in jur de ora 10,20

• http://www.novareinna.com/festive/allfoollogo.jpg

Any truth on rumours that during this server downtime GGE has found 3455 new bugs, that need instant repairing ??
  • I get "the connection to the server was interrupted, please try to reconnect message" its been almost 5 hours now and they wont give us food because its not a long downtime 4-5 hours bulls**t some of my troops will be close to deserting in various castles now ffs and all the lost loot and coins from the nomads etc, attacks landing, ops being capped this is bogus
    Finally managed to set up an account again yipee. Time 8 I think
    Whats the deal with 7k food storehouses? (I be like 40 minute power naps to stop my 2k troops deserting lol)

(LurRuler - of castle omikron Percei8 and future king of UK1 server
     Level 70 - leg 5 the Fearless at UK 1 @Pugnare Sculls - best alliance ever.
     Non- ruby buyer playing since 7th of July - 8pm approx.) OLD ACCOUNT GONE NOW

New Account - [email protected] UK1 treasurer at Birds of Prey
    Level 48 - the terrible non ruby buyer started Wednesday the 8th at 5 pm-ish

NUFF SAID

• acesta problema de conectare o am si eu ,dar la ora 15,49,dupa ceasul de pe ecran,in conditiile in care am fost deconecta in jur de ora 10,20

Tu observi ca toti vorbesc aici in engleza, nu? Ce vrei sa demonstrezi, ca esti roman prost si habar n-ai pic de engleza?

Excuse this guy, he's fallen from Pluto.
    JohnnyDragos @ WWW 2
  • im lucky i lost my soldiers yesterday :)
    i would mind alot if i loose soldiers by an update.. :)
  • please OPEN the game i am so BORED!

• cheza2000 (GB1)cheza2000 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 270

you know when those swords are finally sharpened there is a very good place to put them hehe

Love it! I can only imagine Reb. lol
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
  • ttj1971 (SKN1)ttj1971 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 6
    THIS IS A JOKE! 
    ttj1971 @ WWW 1
Sign In to comment.