Home News from the world of Empire

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Connection to European servers - LOST 28/03/2017

11719»

Comments

• finally get on game and leave for 5 min, get hit and no report, wtf is that
  • Squyrrel (GB1)Squyrrel (GB1) GB1 Posts: 26

we should get

1 Food

2 troops

3 coins

and an update on what's going and why it keeps happening

1 food, 2 troops and 3 coins? You're easily bought! ;) hehe
    Squyrrel @ en 1
  • King Haven (US1)King Haven (US1) Posts: 10
    edited 29.03.2017
    This explains it all
    King Haven of Good Company
    Playing since 2014
    Returning player
  • yash79pl (IN1)yash79pl (IN1) IN1 Posts: 4
    I need my 5k Demon sols back which gone dead in downtime hope you gave me back .

Ty
    yash
  • like mamma said in gone with the wind
    i done told you i done told you i done told you  it ant fitting  it ant  fitting,,, to run a company this way  mr rhett
     gge  in  5 yrs will you be here . really not to mean that as a insluct. its a fair question ?
  • hovsa (SKN1)hovsa (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 16
    Hi GGE,

It seems, that you somehow managed to roll food into accounts, so that troops and rvs survived downtime, at least that is the info I have been getting from players, so one major concern was handled effectively. That is good for players - and good for your supportteam. Only - it would have been nice to know during those 10 hours downtime, that you would do that, even though I can imagine support being busy, if they understand anything about players, they should have known this was our primary concern and informed
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,836
    Hi @hovsa (SKN1),

If you have a look at the update I released at 15.13 CET yesterday (you can see it in the original post of this thread if you don't want to go back through the comments), you will see that I mentioned food would be granted as soon as we established a connection to the servers again, apologies if it was unclear before.

Angus
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• hovsa (SKN1)hovsa (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 16
    Yes, I read all your posts with great interest, Angus - but I did not know, that troops deserting during downtime could be saved by adding food when servers were running again, but I did notice many players asking "why add food when troops have already deserted".

Anyway, seems we are all "back in business".
  • After I have slept over night I have made my decision. This game is not worth a single Euro anymore. The way you GGE handled the server collaps info and especially the "gift" after inconvenience of the players, let me laugh. Provided information of what happened or what is going to happen stayed dead over 5 hours. From 1 to 5 scale you earned 2.
    And the "gift" thing. First you promised some compensation after nomad issue the day before, then after this massive failure you just pulled us food and attackers. For both issues together? Why couldn't you make at least 3 type of packages to choose from? Some players prefer defs more than attackers, some could use tools instead. Now you tried to make maximum benefit making players to buy ruby tools, what else could they do with 6k attackers? You are badly underestimating your customers. From 1 to 5 scale you get 1 point.
    I did not take your "gift", for me it was more like punishment.
    KimmoA @ skn 1
  • After I have slept over night I have made my decision. This game is not worth a single Euro anymore. The way you GGE handled the server collaps info and especially the "gift" after inconvenience of the players, let me laugh. Provided information of what happened or what is going to happen stayed dead over 5 hours. From 1 to 5 scale you earned 2.
    And the "gift" thing. First you promised some compensation after nomad issue the day before, then after this massive failure you just pulled us food and attackers. For both issues together? Why couldn't you make at least 3 type of packages to choose from? Some players prefer defs more than attackers, some could use tools instead. Now you tried to make maximum benefit making players to buy ruby tools, what else could they do with 6k attackers? You are badly underestimating your customers. From 1 to 5 scale you get 1 point.
    I did not take your "gift", for me it was more like punishment.
    you seem to be mistaken. the gift did indeed include compensation for both nomad and downtime issues, don't forget the shield bonuses and the nomad bonuses that were also given. As for spending money, thats your choice, the game is easy enough without spending cash, if you feel you need to spend cash then do so, if not then dont.
  • you should be able Senda striker to other players so it took Imitation can use them like if you agree! please include it in the next update.
  • bm ang1234 thanks for including the us server on you post we could not log in just like those across the pond oh wait you never said 1 word about the us server... so you can kiss my red white and blue yank ass
  • bm ang1234 thanks for including the us server on you post we could not log in just like those across the pond oh wait you never said 1 word about the us server... so you can kiss my red white and blue yank ass
    dont know who this "we" is that you speak of, but I was more than able to log into the US server throughout everything. If you were having issues the problem was probably on your end, either computer, browser, or ISP issue
  • berty23uk (GB1)berty23uk (GB1) GB1 Posts: 12
    actually thought the compensation was more than enough.thanks
  • I got 15 attack when we get the reward i lost all food that day only under 5hr and my food production was very less becuase of my castle burning in war and even in ops very few food was there:(  i lost 8k troops 6k ruby troops
    ketankumar 

A Player Of GGE

Level70+ 
                                                                      One of the Big player in India1
  • Raggle Fock (US1)Raggle Fock (US1) Posts: 1,396
    edited 03.04.2017
    I got 15 attack when we get the reward i lost all food that day only under 5hr and my food production was very less becuase of my castle burning in war and even in ops very few food was there:(  i lost 8k troops 6k ruby troops
    sounds like the compensation was fair then, 6k ruby troops and tons of food :) glad you enjoyed it. Was India1 even affected by it?
  • I got 15 attack when we get the reward i lost all food that day only under 5hr and my food production was very less becuase of my castle burning in war and even in ops very few food was there:(  i lost 8k troops 6k ruby troops
    sounds like the compensation was fair then, 6k ruby troops and tons of food :) glad you enjoyed it. Was India1 even affected by it?
    I don't think India1 was affected by it but he also have an account in international1 so he got affected by it
Sign In to comment.