Home News from the world of Empire

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Connection to European servers - LOST 28/03/2017

Comments

• NL server is online....finnaly
    nou niet hier iig, 
    Hier ook niet, je halucineerd denk ik. Zijn de afkick verschijnselen.
    Sommige kunnen er al wel in. Sommige zoals ik zelf nog niet. 
    yup zit er idd al in
  • still not up i mean it can't take that long to fix it, ggs good god how long does it take?
    brag
  • xlove (GB1)xlove (GB1) GB1 Posts: 10
    All they have given us is food. I have not received any troops yet
  • I logged in the then after 30 min I refreshed browser and I got maintenance again on screen, so do not log out I suggest.  
  • Some ppl can login and are massing us....Most probably they will have alll our RTS and metros and caps soon.... PLEASE GET US IN RIGHT NOW!!!!!! 6k horrors compensation isn't enough now
    "What doesn't kill me, just makes me stronger"

"A hero can go anywhere, challenge anyone, as long as he has the nerve to do so"
    ~Chiron

Royal Guardian Techie5879 the Remorseless
    Level 70 | Legendary Level: 59 | 565k PP 
    Proud General of Drunken Fist
    @ASIA1
    Yeah, we won Royal Capital two times from the day we started in Asia

Previously,
    UltimateAlex @ IN1
    Yeah, we won the Royal capital the first two times when it was held
    Also, storm winner @ IN1 with 1.3M cargo :)

Something for you all......

That about sums it up :)
  • come on GOODgame EMPIRE !!! I am still waiting for the only good thing, and that's to get back online!!!!
  • jonker (SKN1)jonker (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 29
    When is Nordic1 done with the maintenance?? The server has been down for 10 hours. I wonder how many hours more for maintenance?? Can anyone answer??

jonker @ skn 1
  • kev21 (GB1)kev21 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 51
    still maintenance screen at this rate we will be compensated for lost compensation 
    kev21 @ en 1

• Not good enough cant defend a shit with that and the coins needed to recruit new 38k deff,looks like im leaving
  • cheza2000 (GB1)cheza2000 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 273
    I would suggest holding off spamming emails until we know exactly what the position is. I read that info as compensation, still expecting to send support tickets to deal with actual losses, spamming now just ensures that IF this becomes the process we all have to wait longer for them to filter through the emails to get to our losses. 

If this is instead of replacing our troops then well........................
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
  • Goselotje (NL1)Goselotje (NL1) NL1 Posts: 295
    Still no access to NL1 and the Spilgames server
    Gossie @ spilgames int_1
    Finally back where I belong in Legion
  • So Annoying,  The simple things of being able to log onto GGE no longer a trusted asset.  If I cant log into game within the next hour, then B'll'cks  to this Game !
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,837
    i am less peed off about kg defenders they can be replaced in a week or so recruiting, but the vet troops pretty much impossible to replace would take Years or quite a big ruby spend.  its totally unacceptabe.  

unless the compensation is just that for the inconvienience and you intend to individually replace players losses on top of that then i will say thankyou but if its for everything what you have offered they dont bother.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • It really would be an advantage if we had an idea of how long it was going to be before we are all back on.

Starting to feel a little frustrated lol
  • kev21 (GB1)kev21 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 51
    just an answer on when we will be back up and running is all i want not much to ask
    kev21 @ en 1
  • The European servers are still down .. Hm

• I play a few games online and GGS is the only one that is consistently surprised, confused, and unable to offer clear information about the way their own game behaves.  It's like they're just watching along with the rest of us to see what happens.  Is anyone at all in charge over there?

Malorie Knox @ usa 1
  • Htfrison (FR1)Htfrison (FR1) FR1 Posts: 95
    Something I can't understand Why some of my friends are connected and no way for me to join them ?
     What's happening? 

• jonker (SKN1)jonker (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 29
    More from me:

I hope the compensation is given as a gift available for us to receive when we are ready to use it. It's getting late and at least I don't want the 24 hour nomadboost to start 2 hours before bedtime nor do I want 6000 demons just before bedtime.

jonker @ skn 1
  • Daliás (HU2)Daliás (HU2) HU2 Posts: 1
    HU2 still down..

Very generous of GGS to come up with such large compensation packages, but this still won't compensate for the army units that can only be obtained through special events, such as the veteran marauders....

Additionally the amount of units compensated is inadequate, given that stronger players keep much more of them then their weaker counterparts and that the latter can't even sustain them. This ruins the diversification of inactive-active and stronger-weaker players. Although it seems as an unbiased decision, this effectively tells players who put more effort in playing that trying harder is not worth it.... Leveling out the game-play is a wrong step. 

Keeping the idea of a rollback would've been a much wiser decision even though it would've taken more time. You should consider the amount of tickets the support will receive thus their increased amount of work hours. Or could it be you already have considered it and still made this doubtful choice?

Sign In to comment.