We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Update Questions & Feedback: The King's Portrait, Spring Queen Event

BM Neroxnex BM Neroxnex Posts: 761Moderator
Hello Community,

It's now spring in the World of Empire! You can use this discussion to talk about the The King's Portrait, Spring Queen Event update. 

--Your Board Team

Comments

• I didn't quiet get this part:

• From now on, you will have the opportunity to reply directly to a group message, making the communication with your alliance members much more straightforward.

Can anyone explain it to me, Thanks

Overall, seems like a nice update, i'd really appreciate the write password for a second time :)

-Drake.

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    edited 22.03.2017
    King Eric needs your help! His most precious childhood memory, a family portrait, has been lost; pieces are scattered around the Great Empire and he needs your help to get them back!
    Good, but I don't think that a family portrait could just get "torn up and scattered all over an empire." Highly unrealistic.
    You need to defeat Spring anarchists' garrison in order to get our brand new look equipment item: “Rabbit's Trinket”. It will transform one of your castles, outposts, metropolises or your capital into a spring themed fortress for a period of 14 days.
    So the look item turns my castles into chocolate?
    Completely hate it then!

Royal Gallery decoration looks good though :)

Drake (ASIA1) said:
    "From now on, you will have the opportunity to reply directly to a group message, making the communication with your alliance members much more straightforward."
    You'll be able to reply directly to an alliance message.
    catbargif
    95% of  people on the internet have some kind of mental or personality disorder. Society is sick.

Neph's 3rd apology to the Misc
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,614GB1
    is this to replace the TK's ?  at least a few tk's were worth Something to me, something i could use a 205 PO item is useless to me, can you please make it worth a decent amount of coin when u sell it, if you insist on this upgrade as thats the only use for it for me!!!

Philt123 @ en 1
  • is this to replace the TK's ?  at least a few tk's were worth Something to me, something i could use a 205 PO item is useless to me, can you please make it worth a decent amount of coin when u sell it, if you insist on this upgrade as thats the only use for it for me!!!

Exactly, I'm currently wondering which castle to put it in, maybe storm? 

Lord septimus @us1
  • Perryl (AU1)Perryl (AU1) Posts: 1,234
    Less time making videos, more time switching to HTML5. 

IMHO, you guys shouldn't be doing anything else until you switch to HTML5. Even Adobe says you guys should update to HTML5. What more do you need? 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 
  • TwistedMind (GB1)TwistedMind (GB1) Posts: 309
    edited 22.03.2017
    is this to replace the TK's ?  at least a few tk's were worth Something to me, something i could use a 205 PO item is useless to me, can you please make it worth a decent amount of coin when u sell it, if you insist on this upgrade as thats the only use for it for me!!!

httpmediatumblrcoma06b69845c7f8f444173d2b9123d0c0etumblr_inline_mtpmrmOPEx1ri25rrgif
    httpsmediagiphycommediaIad4lCRZsYyFagiphygif
    http33mediatumblrcomc1ee00c8b2c5e1ebf03d34ec13fb0a2ctumblr_inline_mybnchrP0x1s352g0gif

Now there comes another "constructive feedbacK" to forum!..
    Nice one!...

What is this kinda of guys doing in closed server anyway..
    Cause their thought is only for:
    httpwwwreactiongifscomrofmgif

Themselves!

Have to say it again: it was due to attitudes like this like we lost the item "base food production" and posterior shameless food cut out couple of days later as first was not enough!..

Now about update!
    - The King's Portrait  as my thumb up!
    Nice work in new content.. in new designed things..

-
    Spring Queen event reminds a lot like Easter instead of Spring.. but whatever, shows interest in providing new content new design..

-
    Other changes... what keeps my attention is the "optimization of rewards" in long term events.. The material bags won`t change much cause in "possible content" nothing guaranteed.. so it might screw the chance of receiving something more useful!
    It is the possible content of it that needs to be changed, not how many times  material sacks appear..
    Anyway.. when this long terms became 20 instead of 18 pages you kinda of ruined rewards cause to some useful things like blue tools in a useful amount, or some event tools that were equivalent to it in speed or strength.. to put many times a bunch of useless tickets that if not in pro mode just do not give you nothing really worthy..

About the video.. nice work!..
    But sometimes seems they seem to spend more time telling how something was created, then try to put efforts creating more new things..

Post edited by TwistedMind (GB1) on

httpsikinja-imgcomgawker-mediaimageuploads--XyQ7zT-V--c_fitfl_progressiveq_80w_636d840ldmbc8smsqrrdxyvgif
                          @MarchOfTheDamn
  • I didn't quiet get this part:

• From now on, you will have the opportunity to reply directly to a group message, making the communication with your alliance members much more straightforward.

Overall, seems like a nice update, i'd really appreciate the write password for a second time :)

-Drake.

Hi @Drake (ASIA1)

This part is explaining that when you receive a circular message from someone in your alliance (the ones that are sent to the whole alliance), you will have the option to reply to the person who sent the Circular through the circular message, like you can with a normal message.

It's not yet clear to me, do you only reply to the person who send the message or to your whole Alliance?

Futhermore i think the update is great. I'm looking forward for the decoration and i think it's wise that when you change your password you have to fill it in twice.

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

• Swantombomb1Swantombomb1 Posts: 102GB1
    Good update overall.

Only thing I was thinking is that with the St Patricks themed RBC King and the new Easter themed one both being Cast look items, in the future would there be a commander look? Just an idea :)

Nick
    UK1

edited 22.03.2017
    Good update overall.

Only thing I was thinking is that with the St Patricks themed RBC King and the new Easter themed one both being Cast look items, in the future would there be a commander look? Just an idea :)

Nick
    There used to be look for commanders  in Aprils`s fool..
    If i am not mistaken..

Rober Baron  fortress becomes the Cow King.. even troops are Cows..
    And there is a look for commander.. available for some hours.. not days, like these..

Do not know if it will appear this year!..

httpsikinja-imgcomgawker-mediaimageuploads--XyQ7zT-V--c_fitfl_progressiveq_80w_636d840ldmbc8smsqrrdxyvgif
                          @MarchOfTheDamn

httpmediatumblrcoma06b69845c7f8f444173d2b9123d0c0etumblr_inline_mtpmrmOPEx1ri25rrgif
    http33mediatumblrcomc1ee00c8b2c5e1ebf03d34ec13fb0a2ctumblr_inline_mybnchrP0x1s352g0gif

Nice one!...

Themselves!

Have to say it again: it was to attitudes like this like this like we lost the item "base food production" and posterior shameless food cut out couple of days later as first was not enough!..

Now about update!

-
    Spring Queen event reminds a lot like Easter instead of Spring.. but whatever, shows interest in providing new content new design..

-
    Other changes... what keeps my attention is the "optimization of rewards" in long term events.. The material bags won`t change much cause in "possible content" nothing guaranteed.. so it might screw the chance of receiving something more useful!
    It is the possible content of it that needs to be changed, not how many times  material sacks appear..
    Anyway.. when this long terms became 20 instead of 18 pages you kinda of ruined rewards cause to some useful things like blue tools in a useful amount, or some event tools that were equivalent to it in speed or strength.. to put many times a bunch of useless tickets that if not in pro mode just do not give you nothing really worthy..

But sometimes seems they seem to spend more time telling how something was created, then try to put efforts creating more new things..

You're not the only player playing this game. Phil speaks for me as well when he posts that. I have only hit the St. Patty's day one once. The amount of gold for these unique items should be changed. Instead of a global 12k value they should have different values for different things. Like the equipment from seasonal events. While it's still useful to you, it's not likely to be useful to me. I would much prefer to be able to sell my seasonal piece for 1 mil gold or something like that. That's not an unrealistic amount either. Even 2 mil isn't. Gold can be used up very quickly and several events have very little gold rewards. This would make up for that. I have over 100 unique pieces unteched because I can't farm the gold fast enough without putting in more time than I can afford. 

I get it, you don't agree with him but read his comment. He didn't ask to take anything away from anyone. He just pointed out that for him, and many others like him, these rewards have little or no value and that we should find a way to make it worthwhile for them too. That's as constructive as it gets... He even suggested how. 

What is constructive about your post? You used memes, attacked a player, and used annoying bold writing. Then you complained a bit. Not a constructive suggestion in your post, but you're going to attack others for how constructive they are? Get a grip on reality. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 
    edited 22.03.2017
    You're not the only player playing this game. Phil speaks for me as well when he posts that. I have only hit the St. Patty's day one once. The amount of gold for these unique items should be changed. Instead of a global 12k value they should have different values for different things. Like the equipment from seasonal events. While it's still useful to you, it's not likely to be useful to me. I would much prefer to be able to sell my seasonal piece for 1 mil gold or something like that. That's not an unrealistic amount either. Even 2 mil isn't. Gold can be used up very quickly and several events have very little gold rewards. This would make up for that. I have over 100 unique pieces unteched because I can't farm the gold fast enough without putting in more time than I can afford. 

I get it, you don't agree with him but read his comment. He didn't ask to take anything away from anyone. He just pointed out that for him, and many others like him, these rewards have little or no value and that we should find a way to make it worthwhile for them too. That's as constructive as it gets... He even suggested how. 

What is constructive about your post? You used memes, attacked a player, and used annoying bold writing. Then you complained a bit. Not a constructive suggestion in your post, but you're going to attack others for how constructive they are? Get a grip on reality. 
    So conclusion, you are like him..

And guess what, you are both in closed Beta!...

Congratulations!...
    And have to congratulate who you both.. LOlllllllllll
    It is gonna make a good game improvement... Lollllllllllllll

Anyway, GGS is gonna do a special coin price for "useless" deco... that you both feel so bad about it.. 
    75.000 coins... lollllll

Now you get a grip
    httpsuploadwikimediaorgwikipediaenthumb99fGetAGrip_Aerosmithalbumjpg220px-GetAGrip_Aerosmithalbumjpg

@MarchOfTheDamn

Nice one!...

Themselves!

Have to say it again: it was to attitudes like this like this like we lost the item "base food production" and posterior shameless food cut out couple of days later as first was not enough!..

Now about update!

-

-

So conclusion, you are like him..

And guess what, you are both in closed Beta!...

Congratulations!... For who chose you both.. LOl

Anyway, GGS is gonna do a special coin price for "useless" deco... that you so feel about it..

I am like him in the sense that I find the 205 deco useless, yes. I can get seemingly unlimited 220 decos. Why would a 205 deco be of value to me? 

The same for unique items from many events. They have lost their value to me and that general 12k gold sell value is quite low for the main prizes from a monthlong event. That's 60k gold for finishing rewards. Not even worth the effort. They want us to spend money on events, right? Well. We're telling them how to get us to do it. 

Closed beta has many players that would find a 205 deco useful. Nobody is suggesting to completely remove it, just to make it more valuable to be sold. Something that benefits us all. Eventually, you will have 205 decos you want to sell too. 

Why does it bother you so much? Some players are more advanced than you are. I know some players don't even find the gold useful anymore. I'm just not one of them. Why shouldn't these players have a voice? It's quite hypocritical of you to say these things when you're the one trying to silence the voices of players for your own biased reasons. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

edited 22.03.2017
    I am like him in the sense that I find the 205 deco useless, yes. I can get seemingly unlimited 220 decos. Why would a 205 deco be of value to me? 

The same for unique items from many events. They have lost their value to me and that general 12k gold sell value is quite low for the main prizes from a monthlong event. That's 60k gold for finishing rewards. Not even worth the effort. They want us to spend money on events, right? Well. We're telling them how to get us to do it. 

Closed beta has many players that would find a 205 deco useful. Nobody is suggesting to completely remove it, just to make it more valuable to be sold. Something that benefits us all. Eventually, you will have 205 decos you want to sell too. 

Why does it bother you so much? Some players are more advanced than you are. I know some players don't even find the gold useful anymore. I'm just not one of them. Why shouldn't these players have a voice? It's quite hypocritical of you to say these things when you're the one trying to silence the voices of players for your own biased reasons. 

Okay, knowing as you went to closed Beta.. not by knowledge of the game, not by giving useful  construtive feddback to forum, but by polish each others shoes like this, and those "glamour" likes you use to give each others posts, just to pretend you are popular :

Also to clarify @GGE,

Shout out to those who I have seen makign good contributions on the forums, would you be interested if GGE approached you and paid you a certain amount of rubies per hour to properly test updates in the future....
    @perryl (US1)
    @DHDF22 (US1)
    @KKP2112 (AU1)
    @Lesky (ASIA1)
    @Nemhain (AU1)
    @Philt123 (GB1)
    @Mikeshot2 (GB1)
    @makale (AU1)

Also, can anyone else put forward people who have a decent amount of game knowledge and would be good testers....  I know one corner of the community, @BM ang1243 anyone you can recommend from the UK community here ??  @Morentz (US1) @mnight (US1) you guys are active on the US server/forums.....

Anyone you guys/girls would recommend as having good game knowledge etc to get paid GGE's currency to test their horrible updates before they go live, heck even put someone from KON forward, I don't care, KON/MISC combined got as much if not more PVP experience than most other alliances so would be stupid not to include anyone from KON/MISC here when talking about PVP updates.  

My point here, so far its been tested by the peanut gallery for the most part, its about to go live and has had no REAL testing that I can see other than people who MOSTLY had bad accounts on their home servers respectively who like getting free shit to upgrade a test server account and play their instead.  

Feel free to disagree with me, but I'm giving you some harsh, direct feedback here GGE.  Ban me again for all I care.  Do as you will with it, but you wont get me or any other player that has put effort into their main accounts testing on a muppet server for free playing with another bunch of muppets.  You need good players playing against good players to test stuff properly and you need them to know what they are testing and what the updates are so you get specific feedback.  

Bring on the rage.

JJ.  
    So no one as fault that you legendary 800 and no new content useful and not interesting, for you both..
    So dell your damn account //accounts and start again..

And let others have fun..

@MarchOfTheDamn

Okay, knowing as you went to closed Beta.. not by knowledge of the game, not by giving useful  construtive feddback to forum, but by polish each others shoes like this:

Also to clarify @GGE,

Shout out to those who I have seen makign good contributions on the forums, would you be interested if GGE approached you and paid you a certain amount of rubies per hour to properly test updates in the future....
    @perryl (US1)
    @DHDF22 (US1)
    @KKP2112 (AU1)
    @Lesky (ASIA1)
    @Nemhain (AU1)
    @Philt123 (GB1)
    @Mikeshot2 (GB1)
    @makale (AU1)

Also, can anyone else put forward people who have a decent amount of game knowledge and would be good testers....  I know one corner of the community, @BM ang1243 anyone you can recommend from the UK community here ??  @Morentz (US1) @mnight (US1) you guys are active on the US server/forums.....

Anyone you guys/girls would recommend as having good game knowledge etc to get paid GGE's currency to test their horrible updates before they go live, heck even put someone from KON forward, I don't care, KON/MISC combined got as much if not more PVP experience than most other alliances so would be stupid not to include anyone from KON/MISC here when talking about PVP updates.  

My point here, so far its been tested by the peanut gallery for the most part, its about to go live and has had no REAL testing that I can see other than people who MOSTLY had bad accounts on their home servers respectively who like getting free shit to upgrade a test server account and play their instead.  

Feel free to disagree with me, but I'm giving you some harsh, direct feedback here GGE.  Ban me again for all I care.  Do as you will with it, but you wont get me or any other player that has put effort into their main accounts testing on a muppet server for free playing with another bunch of muppets.  You need good players playing against good players to test stuff properly and you need them to know what they are testing and what the updates are so you get specific feedback.  

Bring on the rage.

JJ.  
    So no one as fault that you legendary 800 and no new content useful and not interesting..
    So dell your damn account //accounts and start again..

And let others have fun..

I'm not 800. There is plenty of interesting and useful content. This just isn't one of those things. 

Nothing in the suggestion affects others ability to have fun. You're the one that wants to put a damper on my fun, not the other way around.

Selling accounts is against the rules. 

I don't need to sell my accounts to start over. I can have accounts on multiple servers instead. I do enjoy that. However, even on my newest and weakest account I would much prefer gold than a 205 deco, because I will earn plenty of 220 decos and those 205 decos will be a waste of space, eventually. 

Maybe we were suggested by JJ because he genuinely believes we would be a good fit for the position? He actually knows me. You don't. So, maybe he actually knows what I think and how I feel. I've told you, but you don't believe me because you think I need to put on a facade. Try looking me up, though. You'll see I'm actually like this. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

edited 22.03.2017

I'm not 800. There is plenty of interesting and useful content. This just isn't one of those things. 

Nothing in the suggestion affects others ability to have fun. You're the one that wants to put a damper on my fun, not the other way around.

I don't need to sell my accounts to start over. I can have accounts on multiple servers instead. I do enjoy that. However, even on my newest and weakest account I would much prefer gold than a 205 deco, because I will earn plenty of 220 decos and those 205 decos will be a waste of space, eventually. 

Maybe we were suggested by JJ because he genuinely believes we would be a good fit for the position? He actually knows me. You don't. So, maybe he actually knows what I think and how I feel. I've told you, but you don't believe me because you think I need to put on a facade. Try looking me up, though. You'll see I'm actually like this. 
    I do not care what level you are but what you say..
    Not useful at all to forum.. And, sometimes you really rude to some people that post!
    This is a free forum!
    But with all those connections becoming like "cosa nostra"

Sell... open your eyes del... delete!
    whatever..

Anyway.. done with you and other character..
    Said what i had to say..

@MarchOfTheDamn

I do not care what level you are but what you say..
    Not useful at all to forum.. And, sometimes you really rude to some people that post!
    This is a free forum!
    But with all those connections becoming like "cosa nostra"

Sell... open your eyes del... delete!
    whatever..

Anyway.. done with you and other character..
    Said what i had to say..
    You're entitled to your opinion, but many people have said differently. Coincidentally, people who happen to have opinions that I respect. 

It is a free forum, correct. Which means I'm free to be myself. However rude you might find me to be, as long as I follow the rules, it doesn't matter. 

Like how you tell me to sell, open my eyes, or delete. Why? Because I agree with someone that made a perfectly good suggestion. Yet you call me the rude one. 

Can you explain to me what is wrong with the suggestion that the coin value of decorations and unique equipment be increased? How does this negatively affect you? Please be as specific as possible. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

• It doesn't matter how many events you clone, if it takes more than ten or fifteen seconds for something to load, people are going to go and do something else.
    neuterable, shameless slaughterer of peasants, collector of princesses and fan of homestuck

α ЯTFM ¿¿¿Want Free $tuff??? Then Go Write Santa a Letter ЯTFM Ω
  • When are they going to start giving out commander items? Every season event you only win castellan gear which for those of us who have been playing the game for quite a while now have multiple sets of cast gear. There should be an event were we the players earn points and work towards a set of commander gear and or looks without having to spend a whole bunch of fake currecny on it.
    King Haven of Good Company
    Playing since 2014
    Returning player
  • looks gud
    brag
Sign In to comment.