Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Miscellaneous Battle Reports - Take Two!

12628»

Comments

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895

6 wave coin pvp best pvp
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 347
    edited 18.10.2020

Just read every single comment back to back. All 573 of them! P.S are we allow to post any hit? Even my monthly hit on the sea dragon leader/deputy?

Post edited by Hands up (GB1) on
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    edited 30.10.2020
    So, it was a busy morning for the Training Department.  A certain player decided to take all their Nomad Tabs and buy a $^&# load of Slingshots and send them my way.  14 attacks later, he had run out of Slingshots and had moved on to horrors and then Crossbows of Elite.  Figure he bought them from the Master Blacksmith.  It was interesting to see how he learned from his failures and try to alter his attacks to my defenses.  Still, after 3 hours and 14 attacks, he never succeeded.

Why didn't I hit back?  He is in an Alliance I know fairly well.  I know this ISN'T their style and I know they would support him and send hits back against me if they didn't know what was going on.  So, I had to start the messages.  Eventually, I was able to get ahold of Leadership and we set up a Pact to ensure the rouge player was stopped until they could take care of the issue internally.  

The Red X's above are duplicates of the report below it.  This was a cut/paste of a couple screen grabs over the 3 hours it lasted.  I wanted to show the timing of these hits.  He bunched a 3 and 5 pak together nicely. 

Final totals, Attacker: 17,507 losses   Wasso: 5,742 losses.  

Many of these I used the trash tools on, including the 12's.  As he learned his lesson, I had to start using real ones.

My favs are the 3rd - 5th that he sent untooled, thinking he knew my Def was set to Left Side Melee.  Sent Middle and Right all SlingShots and no tools.  

Funny things happen in this game..............
    Post edited by Wasso (INT3) on
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

LOL!   I don't usually think much of the Event Attacks, like the BEAST one on now.  But, when I saw THIS, I just had to post it:

Yes, that is a 10 WAVE attack to beat my offline defense to get the "pelts".  I don't know who it was, of course, but THAT is what I call dedication to the pursuit!

Or nuts plain nuts.........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

Sometimes I wonder about people

But, when I get these, there is no point to it............
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Venom (AU1)Venom (AU1) AU1 Posts: 93
    I don't regret a mother fucking thing I said.
    https://prnt.sc/sasorm
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    Oh boy, it's time for another quarterly BR dump

dont get greedy kids
    Discord: JYT#1574

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file