We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Customer Service - Info about ban times

Comments

• Hanzolo (US1)Hanzolo (US1) Posts: 897US1
    Wow so you mean that I could create 10 accounts and then I join the together to create an alliance with just 1 person. Would that count if the whole alliance is one guy and there aren't any other real people to trick or would they get banned anyway, and does that mean if the pretend they are 2 different people?
    Any player who creates or logs into any account on the same server, other than their initial official account, is subject to suspension or ban.

Whether they are in an alliance or not makes no difference.
    in4 tee ban
    #TheDreamLivesOn

Hanzolo @ Canada1

• Wow so you mean that I could create 10 accounts and then I join the together to create an alliance with just 1 person. Would that count if the whole alliance is one guy and there aren't any other real people to trick or would they get banned anyway, and does that mean if the pretend they are 2 different people?
    Any player who creates or logs into any account on the same server, other than their initial official account, is subject to suspension or ban.

Whether they are in an alliance or not makes no difference.
    What if me and my sis both play on the same server but only have 1 computer so we have to take turns playing.

Far fetched but possible.
    Recruiter @ The Black Flag

• Hey BM Ang 1234 :))

i case a person hacked your account and do violations... Will you ban the Victim or Ban the Hackers ???

Your Team banned me , while someone from Another Place did violations on my account and your team banned me permanently, Is it right to do it, I never shared my password always keep my password Save,, But Hacker ( Some person ) hacked my account and did something wrong on my account and your Team banned me 

If you dont belive me then please check the Ip Address of my computer and see that when violation was done i was online from my computer or someone else did it from another computer . Because your team can track Ip Address they can easily check it

By This way your team will get the Evidence that i am right
    I am Innocent i am got suspended because of any other person fault......

Please help me 
  • detedudu (INT2)detedudu (INT2) Posts: 353
    edited 27.09.2017
    Hey BM Ang 1234 :))

i case a person hacked your account and do violations... Will you ban the Victim or Ban the Hackers ???

Your Team banned me , while someone from Another Place did violations on my account and your team banned me permanently, Is it right to do it, I never shared my password always keep my password Save,, But Hacker ( Some person ) hacked my account and did something wrong on my account and your Team banned me 

If you dont belive me then please check the Ip Address of my computer and see that when violation was done i was online from my computer or someone else did it from another computer . Because your team can track Ip Address they can easily check it

By This way your team will get the Evidence that i am right
    I am Innocent i am got suspended because of any other person fault......

Please help me 

It's easy to say you got hacked and someone else did the bad stuff whenever you get suspended for something.
    You are the owner of your own account and therefore you are held responsible for what happens on it regardless of who is behind the violation. To look at it from a different perspective. It's not you that they banned, it's your account that they banned.

"Account suspended for 10 years"
    Writes to support and says it was my sister who hacked my account and did the bad stuff.

From my example above you already see that this argument doesn't hold up and that there is no valid proof other than an IP adress or two. 
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,120GB1
    Given we are now in October GGE are cutting it fine to take action on multi accounts the problem is getting worse again and the need another step forward like the progress made with bots.  Banning some players and ignoring others because of their financial spend isn't okay there has to be a level playing field and these players who've been flouting the rules now for years need to go.  They clearly have no interest in playing the game as intended so cut them and focus on bringing in players who actually don't create expensive problems which tie up value support and development time on fixes.  They clearly aren't spending more because with mutliple accounts they are able to realise cost efficencies and make savings it must have cost the company a fortune can't understand the logic and given we now seen the developers and they look like they have their heads screwed on, are thoughtful and care about the game they've created just can't understand why they tolerate it.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,654
    edited 01.10.2017
    Why is this thread still active?

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 727NL1
    Why is this thread still active?
    the problem is still alive too :)
    flug @ nl 1
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,721GB1
    Agreed its been stated by GGE in writing. and hinted at a number of times by the mods that something was going to be done about this.  But those of us that have played the game for some time know full well that its still happening, every bit as frequently as it ever was.  There are still those players that pretty much openly flout the rules flipping between accounts it seems with total impunity.  All it really does it hurt real genuine players and allows those that do multi account, to gain things they would otherwise be unable to do.  I find it incredibly difficult to believe GGE cant tell who is doing this. Even the brightest of players that use VPN's etc must leave a trace, and there must be a way for GGE to tell which PC has accesed an account regardless of where that access is routed from. 
    Essentially the problem has grown.  Many smaller alliances now hold planted accounts which are used to establish when players are on to increase the chances of a successful hit, to report on performance in events such as Storm, FI/BC, to influence the opinions of players in our alliance to be favourable to their parent alliances position or to create internal conflict or division.  There level of inactivity and drain on resources to build slows our development inhibits our performance whilst they steal resources such as RV's and ops and then silently vanish back to their parent's farms denying us future players development.  They view it as part of the game tactics smart play.  It isn't it is cheating.  It is weakness.  An acceptance that you are not strong enough to win with the tools the game gives you.  It is a desire for control that implies uncertainty and lack of trust in your own players ability and it is catching infecting all players even those who justify it to themselves as something they are not part of as they do not participate.  But you do not need to do it or support it to benefit from it if it is happening within your alliance.  We know these accounts are their perhaps we provoke them for response, misinform them, use them but we cannot conclusively prove them to be what we know them to be to GGE's satisfaction.  That needs to change.  Red flags on players at the recruitment stage, DBS checks if you will for ex-offenders to at least give us a chance to understand the risk we take with them.  How exactly we are supposed to address with the current tools is anybody's guess, we keep trying keep fighting. keep struggling stay true but it gets harder as we are weighed down by them the returners, the account inheritors, the disillusioned, the spies and the why nots.  They hold us back.  Hold us all back.  Act GGE and give us at least a chance.  
    Batten @ en 1
    If you think really think about the consequences of multi's planted in your alliance then you start to understand how badly you are compromised.  Your alliance sends support to player for FI or BC so a players support is gone a multi sees that then simply sends a fast attack at the castle your troops are absent from.  An easy win for them a painful return home for your colleague whose now light a lot of resources.  They don't need spotters in Storm they just let you identify the islands for them then communicate to a closer colleague who arrives first.  Or perhaps your alliance comes up with a new technique that gives you an edge or not as the multi planted in your alliance has just shared it with the server.  The game gives us spies we have no need of more.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • hi can you help me because i have two account on goodgame empire but my first account got ban and it said WE WILL SENT EMAIL BUTT NON AND i create new and now this time i got ban again please help me  we just spend our time to play this game then we will just got ban please help me
  • 1st have to say im against multi accounting on most part. but as you get higher up in lvs and still want to play/be able to do things players will start a 2nd account. higher lvs means more waiting time for everything.if you come on set a few builds send attack out then your done for a day or 2. espicaly with the events like bloodcrow. also with all the attacks from players/npcs when offline players get others to watch and open their gates if not their not here.

i played kingory where it was forbidden to have multi accounts but that didnt stop anyone who so desired lol. every game has them and the developers try to stop it.
  • If some players speaks abuse word  in ally chat ?Then what can you do? :/
    Proud non-rubie player
    Deputy of war legion 1
  • If some players speaks abuse word  in ally chat ?Then what can you do? :/
    leave the alliance, ask them to stop, kick them (if you have high enough rank), etc
    King The Torrent The Furious, 448k Might, level Legendary 49 (as of 10.4.18) 
    Like 600k might when fully active fearless and all the cherries now (4 November) but tbh not too active nowadays.
    GB1 Private Detective ;) - message me in game for your information needs.
    Discord - The Torrent#5588
    You spend money on this game. | You don't spend money on this game.
  • LaBrie (GB1)LaBrie (GB1) Posts: 10GB1
    up with the names , i pay to play this and i deserve to know who been cheating and what they have done. 

• up with the names , i pay to play this and i deserve to know who been cheating and what they have done. 

yh that would be interesting, i pay as well

I presume you both would be aware that much as players would wish to name and shame and have enough information to do so the system requires us to submit to support which many players do.  Players who post names to shame other players on the forum are according to forum rules banned.  This has happened so it is periodically enforced and does tend to be picked up more quickly.  Though the names of players whose accounts became inactive as a result of recent action on use of bots were published in another thread. They included as Phil alluded to leaders of top alliances and leaders who had lead more than one alliance over significant time periods. 

It is also worth remembering some players have actually admitted to breaking the rules on the forum in the past and apologised, which from my perspective seems to show growth and the door remains open for players who want to change.  Those theads are still up and you can still identify the players and the accounts they play in from their posts.  The idea that you have to cheat to compete is a fallacy their are plenty of honest players still proving that daily.  It is an unnecessary risk financially, socially and morally you can get there you just need patience and luck.  Forced development is never a good alternative to organic growth.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • LaBrie (GB1)LaBrie (GB1) Posts: 10GB1
    so you allow cheating and also protect the lawbreakers.

SCAM 

I don't personally. I reported or removed players in my alliance who I could prove cheated.  I also don't have an issue with giving players a second chance if they make a mistake or can show they have been coerced into making a poor decision.  I would operate a third strike and you are out policy and I'd sanction their alliance with a sliding scale of penalties.  GGE are a soft touch and consequently are consistently exploited by a minority of players.  Board Moderators I also feel should be a lot more explicit in taking every opportunity to clarify and reinforce the terms and conditions and to clarify what the rules are and what steps GGE are taking to enforce them.  The bot bans are something but they aren't enough to build trust.  It is regrettable that there are good players who play hard and fair who will never be trusted by their peers because of the reputation of their alliances.  The only way those players get the recognition they probably deserve is to move to an alliance that isn't tainted.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • Galiaus (US1)Galiaus (US1) Posts: 121US1
    the person gets a perm ban if they hack the game?
    as in, they actually perform malicious activity like hacking in rubies and don't just take advantage of the latest update's glitch?
    do you know what i'm trying to say?

Sign In to comment.