Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Drunken Fist and Lion Warriors v/s Русь Великая (ASIA1)

179»

Comments

• ._. tell pycb to show their power in german1 :P 
    We have plans to visit their server on May 9, according to the history =) Joke of course, but in every joke there is some truth ..
    I wish you luck, and I hope you don't have to sell your house to stay competitive.
    You can not worry for me, somehow I'll manage without investing large sums. Five years without it I managed - I will manage even now.
    ._. lol rofl xd
    yeah u will manage ur acct in top 1000 ally only :P :pensive:
    lol u managed that acct in asia1 :P not in germany1 
  • Well,lol. Congrats to Русь Великая. Been one of the best since the server started but have always been betrayed by DF. Your members have changed many times since patap left, but this was a well deserved victory. It would appear that Русь Великая got a decent family finally considering how easily Русь Великая defeated DF. DF on the other hand has detoriated since chepy, kas and reils quit the server. A few really strong event players were in DF but too few (if any) WAR players. DF had a good run when Reils and Chepy were around and for those still left you have a well developed alliance with players like LaserJet, Arthur, etc.
    Congrats to Lika (always seemed to be fair and square ) as well as Chepy. Капсис the ruby-whale, lol, :D if only because he was too much for DF to beat. Русь Великая be wary of the hangers on and the trouble makers, back biters, back stabbers. Those who aren't strong enough to take what you have but will try through deceit. I'd give out some names, but in all fairness those I knew to act this way may have changed their ways by now.
    Best of luck to all expecially the italians, LORDS OF ASIA and Stella. If you guys get yourself together as a team with unity and descipline, who knows when we"ll see again another downfall of a great family on Asia1  ;)

-Ather.
    Ather @ Germany1, Asia1, Australia1 and Italy1
    Drake @ Asia1

Milestones:
    • 100K Mp reached at level 35 with glory title King Ather The Great
    • 200K Mp reached at level 45 with glory title King Ather The Vicious
    • 11 million weekly  loot reached at level 40
    Alliance: The Seperatists

Part of GoodGame Empire for 3 years now.
  • TheBigO (ASIA1)TheBigO (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 106
    What? I have to put a copyright notification? You'll soon have notice from my attorney's as to amount of royalty payments, lol.
    TheBigO @ WWW 1
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    Man, let this post to be dead, the war ended, and now... let it be dead.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

Sign In to comment.