Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Drunken Fist and Lion Warriors v/s Русь Великая (ASIA1)

Comments

• In other words, PYCB just doesn't care about other players or alliance. Even if the alliance or players never start the war or never attack them in anyway, they just don't care.

Why should they, after all, they enjoy prying on inactives and players that refused to war them just because they can.

They can show thousands of reports of their wins, but is it really matter? 
  • I agree with Bangkok, ASIA1 is sick of the Russian Tyranny and their bullying, I respect DF for these are legends such as xxHeartlessxx, LaserJet and Comqueror in it, They aren't bullies but noble lords, honoured knights they are

Secure a legacy that never dies!!
  • df losing badly as an ex player of both alliance pycb banker is better then df in all formats , they got better leadership they treat their members good 

coming back to game soon

"Let me tell you about scared. Your heart is beating so hard -- I can feel it through your hands! There's so much blood and oxygen pumping through your brain, it's like rocket fuel. Right now, you could run faster and you could fight harder. You can jump higher than ever in your life. And you are so alert, it's like you can slow down time. What's wrong with scared? Scared is a super power! It's your super power!" - The Twelfth Doctor

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    df losing badly as an ex player of both alliance pycb banker is better then df in all formats , they got better leadership they treat their members good 

coming back to game soon

Join War Lovers lmao (such a cringe name)
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• df losing badly as an ex player of both alliance pycb banker is better then df in all formats , they got better leadership they treat their members good 

coming back to game soon

Join War Lovers lmao (such a cringe name)
    not in a position to join a war loving ally xd 

"Let me tell you about scared. Your heart is beating so hard -- I can feel it through your hands! There's so much blood and oxygen pumping through your brain, it's like rocket fuel. Right now, you could run faster and you could fight harder. You can jump higher than ever in your life. And you are so alert, it's like you can slow down time. What's wrong with scared? Scared is a super power! It's your super power!" - The Twelfth Doctor

•  ._. old days ._. ind1
    LW power
  • Sir Dexyl (ASIA1)Sir Dexyl (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 13
    Hi I am RK from asia1, an old member of DF family

I was in the last DF v.  Русь Великая war and saw how  Русь Великая sent Lika begging to DF for mercy and termination of war .. but this time DF's performance is too hopeless due to the reasons that  Русь Великая has completely equipped itself for eliminating DF by using their 3rd class and wicked strategies , by making Stella d Italia and Lords of Asia come to their side, by making their slave alliances such as Death Legion and V-I-C-T-O-R-Y and the like to scavenge on DF members ,Plus in storms  Русь Великая is playing as fuk having made 400k points.. hence the unrivalled future storm lords

On the other side, DF,  that has the ONE-MAN-SHOW policy ,only has 7 true warriors (Laserjet, Arthur king, Chepy8,Qis,echo,Kingchamp),In storms their performance is nil, and only 15 days remaining with the great target of 350k, and when talking of allies, they have got the Lion Warriors with whom having spent time I know the strategy they use , which is the NO WAR POLICY, not so good in a server war.
    And talking of DF2,well it iis blessing in the sake of  Русь Великая, like when ever they go short of food, or wood, or stone, or Kingdom resource, they simply loot the DF2 members ,DF is giving them survival themselves

I am very sorry to say that where my loyalties lie ,wont be for long because the place wont even exist ,I say that DF has to recuit members from other servers for the war and develop DF2 as soon as they can ... and storms should be number1 prority

And Declaring war without reason is a very good strategy? and After defeat you guys are now blaming others. We didn't asked anybody to join us It was DF's third class Ego and thinking that brought others in war. And Lord Of Asia didn't joined war and Stella joined war in the last moments when you guys were already destroyed..
    And DF was not alone you guys were supported by DF2 and Lion Warriors.
    Don't lie here..
    Pride Always Fall.
    Remember This..
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    edited 24.04.2017
    In other words, PYCB just doesn't care about other players or alliance. Even if the alliance or players never start the war or never attack them in anyway, they just don't care.

Why should they, after all, they enjoy prying on inactives and players that refused to war them just because they can.

I was playing long time ago in Lion Warriors with many good players, i know that pycb declared and massed that alliance every time when the Alliance Tournament come, they attacked to clean our players, not for glory, only to kill the attack troops. That was their strategy to make alliance dying.. so yeah, they see a good opponent in events they need only a reason to declare war... like they booted one of theyr player on the map, and let him for two days there, who captured his op's got in war.. a good trap to declare war. Or just by sabotaging the  other alliance that has the auto-war on.
    After many war, lw was a df member (Family)Sir Dexyl (ASIA1) said:

I was in the last DF v.  Русь Великая war and saw how  Русь Великая sent Lika begging to DF for mercy and termination of war .. but this time DF's performance is too hopeless due to the reasons that  Русь Великая has completely equipped itself for eliminating DF by using their 3rd class and wicked strategies , by making Stella d Italia and Lords of Asia come to their side, by making their slave alliances such as Death Legion and V-I-C-T-O-R-Y and the like to scavenge on DF members ,Plus in storms  Русь Великая is playing as fuk having made 400k points.. hence the unrivalled future storm lords

On the other side, DF,  that has the ONE-MAN-SHOW policy ,only has 7 true warriors (Laserjet, Arthur king, Chepy8,Qis,echo,Kingchamp),In storms their performance is nil, and only 15 days remaining with the great target of 350k, and when talking of allies, they have got the Lion Warriors with whom having spent time I know the strategy they use , which is the NO WAR POLICY, not so good in a server war.
    And talking of DF2,well it iis blessing in the sake of  Русь Великая, like when ever they go short of food, or wood, or stone, or Kingdom resource, they simply loot the DF2 members ,DF is giving them survival themselves

I am very sorry to say that where my loyalties lie ,wont be for long because the place wont even exist ,I say that DF has to recuit members from other servers for the war and develop DF2 as soon as they can ... and storms should be number1 prority

And Declaring war without reason is a very good strategy? and After defeat you guys are now blaming others. We didn't asked anybody to join us It was DF's third class Ego and thinking that brought others in war. And Lord Of Asia didn't joined war and Stella joined war in the last moments when you guys were already destroyed..
    Don't lie here..
    Pride Always Fall.
    Remember This..
    Declaring war without reason is a very good strategy? How do you know these things ? 
    First Pycb attacked the academy of Df, and than df declared on Pycb, that was the real reason mate, not "Without reason" why you talk if you didn't even know. 
    And yes LoA didn't joined the war to help pycb, but after they said no, someone from pycb had an account in LoA and landed 10 attacks from a account named wild invader, someone from that account landed attacks on df to force loa to join the war, he was lucky that no one from loa was online, but still... the plan failed.. gabry1961 solved the problems.

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• ._. tell pycb to show their power in german1 :P 
  • edited 24.04.2017
    ._. tell pycb to show their power in german1 :P 
    We have plans to visit their server on May 9, according to the history =) Joke of course, but in every joke there is some truth ..
    ._. tell pycb to show their power in german1 :P 
    We have plans to visit their server on May 9, according to the history =) Joke of course, but in every joke there is some truth ..
    I wish you luck, and I hope you don't have to sell your house to stay competitive.

• ._. tell pycb to show their power in german1 :P 
    I wish you luck, and I hope you don't have to sell your house to stay competitive.
    You can not worry for me, somehow I'll manage without investing large sums. Five years without it I managed - I will manage even now.
    In other words, PYCB just doesn't care about other players or alliance. Even if the alliance or players never start the war or never attack them in anyway, they just don't care.

I was playing long time ago in Lion Warriors with many good players, i know that pycb declared and massed that alliance every time when the Alliance Tournament come, they attacked to clean our players, not for glory, only to kill the attack troops. That was their strategy to make alliance dying.. so yeah, they see a good opponent in events they need only a reason to declare war... like they booted one of theyr player on the map, and let him for two days there, who captured his op's got in war.. a good trap to declare war. Or just by sabotaging the  other alliance that has the auto-war on.

Don't lie here..
    Pride Always Fall.
    Remember This..
    Declaring war without reason is a very good strategy? How do you know these things ? 
    First Pycb attacked the academy of Df, and than df declared on Pycb, that was the real reason mate, not "Without reason" why you talk if you didn't even know. 
    And yes LoA didn't joined the war to help pycb, but after they said no, someone from pycb had an account in LoA and landed 10 attacks from a account named wild invader, someone from that account landed attacks on df to force loa to join the war, he was lucky that no one from loa was online, but still... the plan failed.. gabry1961 solved the problems.

I was in Pycb when LW players violated peace many times.
    And went to Pro Mode. Chepy declared war but went to Pro Mode after 2 days of war.
    In Result DF remained in Shameful Defeat.
    Pycb and DL don't attack first but Know to give a proper reply to any attacks against us.
    You go and play Farmville. You don't have right to talk here.
    You didn't participated in war.
    Playing War game and don't like War. What an Idiot you are..

Don't lie here..
    Pride Always Fall.
    Remember This..

The Problem was able to be solved by talks but because of their Ego and Pride DF declared War and defeated. 
    This is True: Pride Always Fall..
  • peacefulCat (ASIA1)peacefulCat (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 144
    Whoever enters the sword with us, will perish by the sword. The Russian land stood on it and is standing!
    Давно не играю на ру. Не прячусь. Но как любой эмигрант страдаю ностальгией
  • peacefulCat (ASIA1)peacefulCat (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 144
    Whoever enters the sword with us, will perish by the sword. The Russian land stood on it and is standing!
    Давно не играю на ру. Не прячусь. Но как любой эмигрант страдаю ностальгией
    Every Empire in the world has fallen in this game and real life. It is just a matter of time before things go south for Pycb

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    Every Empire in the world has fallen in this game and real life. It is just a matter of time before things go south for Pycb
    Sand Storm
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Honored....laughed))))))))))) ahahahah))) are You serious?

DF declared war on Russia because they attacked the LP ? When they repeatedly used the Rus and then betrayed Russia? The words that keep pundits)))

And generally I want to say that DF wanted to be without all....well done there))) They always said that Russia they are not enemies....but they didn't believe....now look what happened))) 

About India and Germany ....and let they to us will come?) That is what we have to them? Although it is not difficult
  • Well, well, well, lol. Congrats to PYCB. Those COP buildings have been a goal since the server started and you finally got them. Your roster has changed many times since then, but I'm sure this was a well deserved victory finally. It would appear that you got a decent alliance together finally given how easily you gained victory. DF on the other hand has wilted since I quit that server and it was in poor shape before that. A few really strong event players but too few (if any) WAR players. I've read through a lot of posts from know it all nothings who were doing nothing to aid DF I think, so little wonder they lost the shiny stuff. DF had a good run when Reils and Chepy were around and for those still left you have a well developed alliance to play in and lots of fun to have because of that.
    To PYCB, hello and congrats to Lika (she always seemed fair and square to me) as well as Drake (I'm pretty sure I remember you, lol). KANC can bite me of course, lol, if only because he was too much for me to beat. DO be wary of the hangers on and the trouble makers, back biters, back stabbers. Those who aren't strong enough to take what you have but will try through deceit. I'd toss out some names, but in all fairness those I knew to act this way may have changed their ways by now.
    Best of luck to all and try to remember it's just a silly game, have fun first and don't get angry for real.
Sign In to comment.