Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Drunken Fist and Lion Warriors v/s Русь Великая (ASIA1)

Comments

• We will leave use to dream and attempt to drag other alliances in to fight with us. One of your players told us about your dirty tactics to try and cause a war between DF and LOA. How about everyone with multi accounts put them into another alliance and do not use them in this war. have a real war without dirty playing that also includes no password sharing. If use are beating us like your trying to claim shouldn't be a problem to use.

Still DF will not be sharing reports but they have some saved for if and when that changes
  • Be honest with yourself.You just almost anything to show
  • Be honest with yourself.You just almost anything to show
    Try again that doesnt make sense 
  • peacefulCat (ASIA1)peacefulCat (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 144
    We will leave use to dream and attempt to drag other alliances in to fight with us. One of your players told us about your dirty tactics to try and cause a war between DF and LOA. How about everyone with multi accounts put them into another alliance and do not use them in this war. have a real war without dirty playing that also includes no password sharing. If use are beating us like your trying to claim shouldn't be a problem to use.

Still DF will not be sharing reports but they have some saved for if and when that changes
    Your thinking is funny :)) Since when did the call of Allies become a dirty tactic ???
    Давно не играю на ру. Не прячусь. Но как любой эмигрант страдаю ностальгией
  • And war with us you have started.
    http://empire-rus-alliance.ru/?view=category&category=skrinshoti
    The last two post reports for today only.More precisely the last 5 hours.Come take a look.
  • We will leave use to dream and attempt to drag other alliances in to fight with us. One of your players told us about your dirty tactics to try and cause a war between DF and LOA. How about everyone with multi accounts put them into another alliance and do not use them in this war. have a real war without dirty playing that also includes no password sharing. If use are beating us like your trying to claim shouldn't be a problem to use.

Your thinking is funny :)) Since when did the call of Allies become a dirty tactic ???
    The call of allies is fine but when you log into someones account that is in another alliance and start attacking from it this is dirty play. like use did.

Also i am not debating that we started the war. I enjoy war but i would enjoy it better if both sides played with honor instead of this bull that is going on

The call of allies is fine but when you log into someones account that is in another alliance and start attacking from it this is dirty play. like use did.

Also i am not debating that we started the war. I enjoy war but i would enjoy it better if both sides played with honor instead of this bull that is going on

omg
  • Mario 999 (ASIA1)Mario 999 (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 158
    edited 31.03.2017
    Never Ever thought this server would turn into UK/USA but it has, have we all lost sight of why we came to the Asia server, yes war happens and yes events are great for each alliance , but this slagging off in Forums just makes us look like complete tools when most of us came here to play.

Remember this and drop the crap, you 2 also end it, you are both good alliances, the diplos sit down and work it out, a lot know me as Mario 999 from UK and here and know i am honest and too the point, get a grip before it gets beyond a point and then it last, you UK players all remember CG/BSK/UK/TDU  lets not do it again, its lasts toooooooo long.
    And no I don't do DIPLO because it bores me and NO don't hit me for trying to help
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,594

Respectfully, I disagree @FishMan (ASIA1).  Playing the Asia server can be incredibly dull, with periods of incredible annoyance when a multi sends 8 brand new accounts after you with flea bites every 3 hours.  

Pass sharing in the Top Alliances?  Confirmed.

Multis GALORE in Top / Middle / Bottom Alliances?  Confirmed.

I'll take US1 over Asia1 any day of the week...................

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Do not disagree over the multis here, it a big problem and need sorting, but when top alliances let people in with basically the same names "as mates" then its a management issue, but my point was These 2 need to stop now as its getting personnel   
  • All i can say is you guys better hope my
    leader doesnt allow me to post some battle reports....will make yall look silly.....just sayin
                                            .                ~Proud Member of DF~
                                      .                           -doUevenLIFT-
  • Mr 300 (ASIA1)Mr 300 (ASIA1) Posts: 72
    edited 01.04.2017

• Dear players.Any accounts with similar nik will be remotely from the site.The doors of our website are open to.But show some respect.
    http://www.screencapture.ru/file/52bBe39b
  • Отец (ASIA1)Отец (ASIA1) Posts: 15
    edited 01.04.2017
     :) 
  • anyone know when war end ?

• The war is still on and will be on for a long time most likely.

300-
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    This war will have a sad end .. many will quit the game ... both sides will lose players and power.
    A long war ..
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    edited 06.04.2017
    If you quit the game over a war you shouldn't have started playing in the first place.

Edit: Muffins did you flag this post?
    Post edited by Venom (ASIA1) on
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

Sign In to comment.