Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Drunken Fist and Lion Warriors v/s Русь Великая (ASIA1)

Techie5879 (ASIA1)Techie5879 (ASIA1) Posts: 81
edited 13.03.2017 in War Updates
So yeah, long story short: I am from Lion Warriors, currently 6th alliance on ASIA1, and we were going for winning storm this month. We had a good lead over Русь Великая. But soon Русь Великая's recruiters were trying to recruit us into their Ally and a while later out Player, Julius1 left us and went over. Then soon Русь Великая declared war on us saying that we were trying to steal their members, and farmed us when we were sleeping (it was 11:00 PM IST when this war started). Then LW lost everything as Русь Великая farmed us for no reason and went rouge and started hitting them in Storm and killing their troops with macemen in green. Then we got many messages from Русь Великая, players offering personal pacts to us, and that they wont hit us if we won't hit them. We also got complaints that we must not send only macemen hits and must use good troops and tools, but frankly, why waste them if macemen suffice? 

This is my side of the story, @Logan (ASIA1) 
                                              @Dark Venom (ASIA1)
                                              @Mr 300 (ASIA1)
"What doesn't kill me, just makes me stronger"

"A hero can go anywhere, challenge anyone, as long as he has the nerve to do so"
~Chiron

Royal Guardian Techie5879 the Remorseless
Level 70 | Legendary Level: 59 | 565k PP 
Proud General of Drunken Fist
@ASIA1
Yeah, we won Royal Capital two times from the day we started in Asia

Previously,
UltimateAlex @ IN1
Yeah, we won the Royal capital the first two times when it was held
Also, storm winner @ IN1 with 1.3M cargo :)

Something for you all......

That about sums it up :)

Comments

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232

Will post more just need to log onto my other account before Beri starts :P
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

edited 13.03.2017
    Bit off topic, but 25 minutes

• Logan (ASIA1)Logan (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 34

Well these were some reports.
    Lost many many beautiful reports of conqueror hits and defences.
    Just to tell lw vs pycb ended some hours ago but df vs pycb is still on.
    Thread is only for posting reports.
    Also i  had posted reports on the other thread too.
  • Drake (ASIA1)Drake (ASIA1) Posts: 42
    edited 13.03.2017
    Well, we can't post BRs cause that would be too much of them. In short first DF declared on Русь Великая:

Then when Русь Великая kicked DF's a** as they are capable of it, DF after 1 hour begged for peace (which shows who actually lost the war):

Peace was accepted after DF leaders cried for it and lika being the Merciful accepted peace. Seems like DF had a taste of their own medicine. Now finally players who are saying that DF can beat Русь Великая any time can actually f*ck off.

Also @Techie5879 (ASIA1)  Русь Великая was winning storm islands. And if our recruiters sended you membership messages or personal pacts, bring them up here and show it.

Also the war was mainly 100 vs 55 so the odds were against Русь Великая but still kicking a** is what we like :)
  • Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419
    edited 13.03.2017
    LOL i aint even on the asian server and i was wondering when drake would bring his big nose into this

doesnt look like pycb won seeing as you must be in pycb show us some of their reports and lets see how they went 
    Well, we can't post BRs cause that would be too much of them. In short first DF declared on Русь Великая:

Then when Русь Великая kicked DF's a** as they are capable of it, DF after 1 hour begged for peace (which shows who actually lost the war):

Peace was accepted after DF leaders cried for it and lika being the Merciful accepted peace. Seems like DF had a taste of their own medicine. Now finally players who are saying that DF can beat Русь Великая any time can actually f*ck off.

Also @Techie5879 (ASIA1)  Русь Великая was winning storm islands. And if our recruiters sended you membership messages or personal pacts, bring them up here and show it.

Also the war was mainly 100 vs 55 so the odds were against Русь Великая but still kicking a** is what we like :)

Well, well, well.

• You guys finish soon and the server will be back patap1 )))))))))))))))))))))))))
  • edited 13.03.2017
    Indeed, it is better to lay out several reports with the enemy's attacking units killed in outposts than show the defenses of the enemy's main castles 

Already on the second day of the war with the Lions, they were almost the only attacks by soldiers with a mace, but in general it's funny, are you really so naive that you think that someone will believe in such a victorious war against us? Now in the game there will be other participants of these events, which have reports on defense and attacks and your fragile little world will collapse quickly, thank you, laughed.

• Seraph (ASIA1)Seraph (ASIA1) Posts: 55
    edited 13.03.2017
    Lol, just done a quick mental calculation and our guys killed more DF troops this morning in the hour that Echo declared, then asked for peace than the whole of the evening that both LW's and DF sent hits over a duration of about 8 hours while most of us were offline! Ask DF members to stick the reports up with all their dead defenders because basically we can't be arsed, we'd rather play the game than troll the forum, trying to size our dicks against each other. I’d suggest Echo posts the reports from this morning with him winning the prize for plum of the day award lol
    Post edited by Seraph (ASIA1) on
    ashme @ en 1
  • edited 13.03.2017
    Unfortunately, many more reports have not survived because of the numerous military espionage and fresh reports on the battles, which by their appearance deleted earlier reports, but something still remains! More reports! Good and different ©

• So yeah, long story short: I am from Lion Warriors, currently 6th alliance on ASIA1, and we were going for winning storm this month. We had a good lead over Русь Великая. But soon Русь Великая's recruiters were trying to recruit us into their Ally and a while later out Player, Julius1 left us and went over. Then soon Русь Великая declared war on us saying that we were trying to steal their members, and farmed us when we were sleeping (it was 11:00 PM IST when this war started). Then LW lost everything as Русь Великая farmed us for no reason and went rouge and started hitting them in Storm and killing their troops with macemen in green. Then we got many messages from Русь Великая, players offering personal pacts to us, and that they wont hit us if we won't hit them. We also got complaints that we must not send only macemen hits and must use good troops and tools, but frankly, why waste them if macemen suffice? 

This is my side of the story, @Logan (ASIA1) 
                                                  @Dark Venom (ASIA1)
                                                  @Mr 300 (ASIA1)
    *Yawn*
    ashme @ en 1
  • @Kiwikiler95 (AU1) it is my duty as a member of Русь Великая to protect and defend it against accusations.
    And also dark venom we did sended peace request so that no war occurs as the first declaration was due to an attack to King Champion of Lion warriors who went to DF as soon as attack was about to land, so i would seem we started war:

So peace offer was sended

But later DF declared on us:

And then after retaliation by Русь Великая, Df begged for peace and sended peace offer.

Our timing may be different cause of our different timezones.

Lol, just done a quick mental calculation and our guys killed more DF troops this morning in the hour that Echo declared, then asked for peace than the whole of the evening that both LW's and DF sent over a duration of about 8 hours while most of us were offline! Ask DF members to stick the reports up with all their dead defenders because basically we can't be arsed, we'd rather play the game than troll the forum, trying to size our dicks against each other. I’d suggest Echo posts the reports from this morning with him winning the prize plum of the day award lol
    I did another calculation. Your alliance has dropped in might points our has gain over this whole war. Didn't even need a calculator for that.

so much bickering i aint picking sides but this whole thing just seems so pathetic one alliance defending another who was declared upon for what reason by the other? and cncnak and kancnc hmm whats up with those names multi, password sharers or someone who just isnt very creative with names 
  • Drake (ASIA1)Drake (ASIA1) Posts: 42
    edited 13.03.2017
    I did another calculation. Your alliance has dropped in might points our has gain over this whole war. Didn't even need a calculator for that.

Well if Df starts to steal members from Русь Великая without any reason and by giving them offers like promotions, etc. ofcourse Русь Великая will loose their might points and top 1 position will be difficult to maintain for us but that doesn't mean Русь Великая would forget a**kicking or shutting mouths of a**holes.
    You guys declared when half of our alliance were either asleep or in schools.offices but still only 15 of our members retaliated and they did it well.

also @Drake (ASIA1) how many alliances have you been in in the last month or so because im sure you were in lords of asia or whatever the other alliance is when they were at war with DF and you were talking so much crap about DF that im pretty sure wasnt true and you hide in pro mode seems someone likes starting wars against DF and is too scared to even compete in them and then goes and talks smack about them on the forums 
    so much bickering i aint picking sides but this whole thing just seems so pathetic one alliance defending another who was declared upon for what reason by the other? and cncnak and kancnc hmm whats up with those names multi, password sharers or someone who just isnt very creative with names 
    LW was our "sister" alliance at the time, now they are our sub. Pycb was our sister alliance as well, but both alliances didn't like each other before this.

• also @Drake (ASIA1) how many alliances have you been in in the last month or so because im sure you were in lords of asia or whatever the other alliance is when they were at war with DF and you were talking so much crap about DF that im pretty sure wasnt true and you hide in pro mode seems someone likes starting wars against DF and is too scared to even compete in them and then goes and talks smack about them on the forums
    During lords of asia vs DF war i was not in pro-mode but i didn't participate in it as well due to 2 reasons:
    1) My troops were lost in bug and twice my attackers got wiped in attacks
    2) The war wasn't coordinated and also i was busy in some PERSONAL PROBLEMS,

And i have only changed 2 alliance from the start of my account: DEATH LEGION and LORDS OF ASIA and also i left LoA because i fall out with some of the leaders and as LoA had no strong leadership or bonds.

Also, may i remind you the war was started by DF and i don't say crap about DF i say the truth maybe some former DF members will agree with me. And i don't talk smack on forums, i only present truth with facts.
    And i may also include that over the past 2 years, Df has almost 52 members due to their sh1t ways.
Sign In to comment.