Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

What after level 800 and other questions

Have now reached level 800 and if I dont fight for honor, this game have nothing to give me in future  - and if you say again - this is a wargame - i will not agree - in my situation as leader for a groving ally with  a lot of  low levelplayers and  a lot of very young ones  i cant  as leader attack on right and left . So boring.

Other things:
- i have earned all heroes, all gears - nothing there either to make  it fun to play this game, same old  things as rewards . So boring
- to earn  kingsmarket points are worthless for me - sb
- my foreigners and bloodcrows are boring too - why in hell i want fight 5 days against 300-500 defenders castles, A waiste of tools, time and energy- sb
- why are rubytroops pushing out coin ones from  hospitals - who will heal those demons for rubys?  - sb
- storages for  gears and heroes / stones -  too  tiny - full of red heroes and gears -  sb
- why we have to make false wars  to get special resouces  -sb
- autofill of attacks will use only  the most expensive rubytools- sb

My suggestions:
- more levels after 800
- new levels/skills on Legend Hall after 550
- new heroes, gears
- some more masterclass competitions 
- do something to storages 
- kingsmarket points avaible to collect with new levels
- hospitals for cointroops 
- more specresources/resources  avaible from robbertowers - maybe they will be more popular after that
- want forum with my own language  or atleast swedish

I know , its money, money - but it is not good to be too greedy GGE

wbr
Miriam 
miriam @ skn 1

Comments

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Just like to say. Why the hell are you using tools on 500 troop FCs. Just attack the 2 sides they aren't defending get 20-40 losses per hit.

But they do need to add stuff. Many players go into protection and end up leaving after level 800
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    This is a PvP game, not an event game. Go have some fun in wars and beat up other players with your legendary level bonuses. :)
  • Lord septimus (US1)Lord septimus (US1) Posts: 775
    edited 08.03.2017
    As level 800 building a growing alliance of low levels. I would just go to alliance building and maybe set up some masses for your low levels to get practice. 
    Lord septimus @us1
  • Raggle Fock (US1)Raggle Fock (US1) Posts: 1,396
    edited 08.03.2017
    go attack some other 800s, and prove that you are the greatest 800 in game.
  • We don't need more levels. Not to mention some people may quit the game even before they reach legendary level 800 and even though the numbers of those who are the maximum level are growing the number of people who are at the maximum level of legendary level 800 are also a minority. As for the hall of legends it is very difficult and time consuming to level that up to maximum level. Not to mention the six waves by itself can be really hard to fight against as well.No need for anything to be done with storages. You can easily get the capacity to beyond 81,000 from build items for food, wood, and stone capacities. There are also some people who may have the master builder as well which can reduce the cost of kingdom resources too below 81,000 anyway. Assuming that you don't get a master builder the prices for kingdom resources should still not have to exceed 81,000. The hospitals for gold coin troops has been suggested many times before and has been turned down and highly unlikely to be implemented into the game anytime soon. As for more masterclass competitions not everyone necessarily has the time or the money to complete a masterclass competition. For new heroes and gears we already have a lot of this stuff and some of which requires you to spend rubies on as the only way to get as well or really difficult to get commanders like the Berimund commander or the commander you can only get from Alliance City events for example. As for the small number of defenders many people have complained about this, but it is also important to keep in mind that some players even among those who are level 70+ may have weaker commanders than other level 70+ players and may not necessarily have five or six waves from the Hall of Legends as well. Sometimes when I participate in the Foreign  or BC invasions I find a lot of castles with ruby defends and/or close to a thousand defenders or more. Smaller castles might help it be somewhat easier to complete month long events as well. As for having your own language it is important to keep in mind that GGS is responsible for the merge and so their is no guarantee that GGS will agree to you having a forum of your own language. As for your other two suggestions that you mentioned we may not necessarily need them.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    We do need more equipment storage. I agree on that and that alone... Well okay, we could use more events with new interesting rewards.
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• CAEAVES (US1)CAEAVES (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    Heck yes to the more equipment storage. Make it equal to the gem storage quantity or at least closer. 
  • Ken11 (US1)Ken11 (US1) Posts: 154
    When Legend levels were introduced they promised many additional upgrades for the level 70s. I believe there haev only been 2 maybe 3 that directly effected them. While not level 800 yet, I agree there needs to additional perks. 

If you place all your points on the attack side, as most do you neglect the defense side and vice versa. Being able to the other side would nice. 

8jpg

Ken11 

Official Disturber of the Peace 
  • overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,796
    oh cool so you wasted money to get to the end and are now complaining about no new content for you here's an idea maybe don't do that like ever
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    oh cool so you wasted money to get to the end and are now complaining about no new content for you here's an idea maybe don't do that like ever
    What is wrong with you? He earned his money he can spend it how he likes.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• DHDF22 (US1)DHDF22 (US1) Posts: 452
    edited 16.03.2017

Was fun for a  little while trying to earn these great new gems that are part of some sets and creating new, interesting combos with them that others may not have thought of yet... gave lv 800's something to work for and be creative....buuutttt.....guess that's over now.

And Dark Venom, asking him why the hell he uses tools, must be nice if you get all castles defending 1 flank only, Im lucky if I spy 2-3 like that outta 10. FC's can be tool burnt, but still a waste of tools on all the small ones, esp the ones defending all 3 walls

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    More stuff to do without adding more levels would be nice - special level brackets for legendary levels so that lower level 70's have a chance, original events, etc etc.

• GARYM (US1)GARYM (US1) US1 Posts: 9
    Why are Level 800 players allowed to attack players at levels as low as basic level 30 there should be limits if you dont want all players to quit.  If you havent noticed there are a lot less players on the map.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,711
    Why are Level 800 players allowed to attack players at levels as low as basic level 30 there should be limits if you dont want all players to quit.  If you havent noticed there are a lot less players on the map.
    At least THIS one you SPAMed is only 2.3 years old.  If you have been playing as long as you claim, go take care of him in game.  A good 1v1 PvP should make your point better than a forum rant...….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Sign In to comment.