Home News from the world of Empire

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

US Forum Closure

Hello Community,

A while ago CMs and BMs announced we'd be merging together the US and EN forums to form 1 INT forum of English speakers. Just yesterday (3/7/17) we did that. The US forum has been closed and all of the threads of that forum have been moved onto the homepage of the EN forum. These are just in an archive and cannot be edited or responded too, only viewed. For this reason I ask that any threads you see in the archive that you'd like saved and discussed you post below. Make sure the post doesn't already exist in another form on the EN forum and make sure it abides by the Community Guidelines. If it does, simply post the URL below and we will move it out of the archive and onto its proper category in the EN forum so it can be posted on again. Thank you all. :)

--Your Board Team

Comments

• 1 minute warning is not enough time before you shut down...please extend to 5 minutes
  • jo145 (AU1)jo145 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 39
    I agree 100% is just plain bad

• Hebbe you actually ever graduated never seen so many bugs in one update veeery bad dumbest game roof've ever known

Pantalonx @ nl 1
  • when is the server back up and running

• just another nail in GGEs coffin
    dragonwing @ usa 1
  • Old Mike (AU1)Old Mike (AU1) AU1 Posts: 63

I have over the past 4 to 5 days in effect as follow at the request and advice from gge and other players this so I don't get anyone else make any wonderful suggestions

uninstalled browser and reinstalled browser (same)

uninstalled explorer and installed Mozilla and opera and 2 others can remember names

uninstalled and reinstalled flash player

disabled both virus protection and firewall

unistalled virus and firewall tried to load game same same

reinstalled now

emptied my cache and cookies more times than I can count

disc cleaned up defragmented hard drive (as you can see I have been bored no game to play)

countless virus and spyware and malware scans

and guess what I am still sitting here holding my d!@k and still cannot get on game

have not heard anything from gge since 10pm western Australia time last night 24 hours

and don't tell me to use puffin I don't play on phones this game was designed for a computer not a phone oh and yeah my eyes arnt good enough to see screen hard enough on laptop

so that's what I have been doing whilst heaps of other lucky people have been playing

hope some one reads this and reads between the lines

• perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    edited 12.03.2017

I have over the past 4 to 5 days in effect as follow at the request and advice from gge and other players this so I don't get anyone else make any wonderful suggestions

uninstalled browser and reinstalled browser (same)

uninstalled explorer and installed Mozilla and opera and 2 others can remember names

uninstalled and reinstalled flash player

disabled both virus protection and firewall

unistalled virus and firewall tried to load game same same

reinstalled now

emptied my cache and cookies more times than I can count

disc cleaned up defragmented hard drive (as you can see I have been bored no game to play)

countless virus and spyware and malware scans

and guess what I am still sitting here holding my d!@k and still cannot get on game

have not heard anything from gge since 10pm western Australia time last night 24 hours

and don't tell me to use puffin I don't play on phones this game was designed for a computer not a phone oh and yeah my eyes arnt good enough to see screen hard enough on laptop

so that's what I have been doing whilst heaps of other lucky people have been playing

hope some one reads this and reads between the lines

You won't get a response for at least another 27 hours or so. Likely longer. 

I'm not sure what the issue you're having is. Maybe try registering on a different server and see if it works. At least then you can see if it's some kind of technical issue with the game, maybe, but you can't even really trust that because this is GGE and anything can be anything. 

Oh, and one of the reasons it might be good to try logging in via Puffin is to see if it lets you. If it does, that tells us your account at least still works. Troubleshooting might require you to do things you don't want to do, but sometimes it's just to eliminate possibilities. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • this is the 2nd time we cant log in last gge said the same thing....its you not us guess what it was gge....now round 2
    what a company
  • I can't log in at all. nothing gets me into the game. can goodgame studios get the site working before I leave. no they probably wont. by the time they talk it will be next month.
  • Old Mike (AU1)Old Mike (AU1) AU1 Posts: 63
    Well Guys and Gals
    This is it
    I have had enough emptying this and that installing this and that i have done more on my laptop in the last 10 days than i ever have uninstalls and reinstalls worked with isp guys and son on and on and on
    i have had a deadset gutfull and looks like no hope of getting back on the game 
    so all the best to everyone
    thanks for those that tried to help
    and a real  big message to all Boo Master members you guys are the greatest
    tough as old rusty fencing wire
    all the very very best and i hope no one has to go through the heart ache i am atm
    Mike
  • i went thru it for 4 days than i could log in troops gone food gone i sent in a request to gge support to replace my troops and food after a few days of back in forth with them they told me they will not replace my troops and food what scum gge is
  • avec FRANCE vous fusionnez serieux ??? ca va etre le bordel
  • lyocé (FR1)lyocé (FR1) FR1 Posts: 1,693
    Dopamine, there is not enough English-speaking on the French forum to merge the two forums ...
    La guerre... la mort... l'humour.

L'humour... la guerre... la mort.
Sign In to comment.