Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

When is a breach of T&Cs NOT a breach of T&Cs?

1235»

Comments

• Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,711

So ... unless you got any proof saying otherwise your just getting more slanderous. You see Phil anyone can add fancy words and use big long sentences to seem smart... Hell you could put yourself in a suit and pretend you know everything but here's the thing- your so called "wit" is short. It doesn't last. This is one of your downfalls- when you run out of facts or when someone has you held up against a wall you don't actually defend yourself- you attack.

You never seem to defend yourself against the real points made against you but instead either criticise your opponent or blame someone else... Similar to a politician actually. You wouldn't happen to be orange- have blonde hair and want a fence built between you and the takeaway next door?

Orange skin and blonde hair?  I'm not sure the forums can handle a TrumpNextDoor.

How about pale skin and orange hair instead?  Omg, NOW I know whom HND reminds me of!!!

manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
    edited 19.03.2017

@Maneeta

Libturds; I can smell 'em a mile off.

Interesting, considering the manatee is me, and the shark is you in our exchanges.
    And Silly Snowflake, your name is Beaker, not Soros!

Manatee: Let's be reasonable here.
    Beaker:  NOOOO!  mi mi mi mi mi mi!
    Manatee: C'mon admit it, you read it wrong.  Let's be reasonable.
    Beaker:  NO!  mi mi mi mi!  I will make myself a victim, because it makes me happy!  mi mi mi!
    Manatee:  /sigh okay.  (pokes fun at Beaker a bit for trying to take that stance)
    Beaker:  (head swivels) mi mi mi mi!,  mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi!,  mi mi!,  mi mi mi mi mi mi mi!  
    Manatee:  Er, what?
    Beaker:  mi mi! Mi Mi Mi!  MI MI MI MI !!!!  Rebuke!  Offense!  mi mi mi!  Soros!  mi mi mi mi!

Haha, okay little guy have it your way... see ya later snowflake!
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    What's wrong with acting like a loon?  I happen to enjoy my loony toony self :)
    But I'm curious now, what makes you think I'm a lefty?

I'll even stand a few more paces away from you (just in case you're simply allergic to loons... whether they be lefty loons, righty loons, upper or lower loons) while you answer the question.
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    You elected not to answer, and that's a good sign!  It means you're learning to not defend your mistakes, or at the very least you are learning caution.  There's hope for you yet :)

manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file