Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

When is a breach of T&Cs NOT a breach of T&Cs?

Comments

• HND wont just be deano u have dissed a valued and good friend gone to far this time now when we talk about multis no coincidence that abbie messaged me from chrisbaddie account and I know much about ur old alliance team x ur both trolls and sooner ur accounts are deleted the better, and dnt think u posting attacks in storm impresses anyone . u dnt care about the game at all u both trolls trying to ruin other players enjoying the game ur no different to toe wasters both of u
    mulam returns @ en 1
  • no you wouldn't because u dnt understand the  TRUTH
    mulam returns @ en 1
  • and please stop abbie.chrissie or whatever account she is using from using her likes on your boring inane comments ur both boring now, its just the fact you both have sunk so low as to insult a dead player so sick
    mulam returns @ en 1
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Can we all just ignore these threads from now on? It is just wasting space on the forum, if he bumps the post he will get banned and need to make a new account for the forum and waste his own time.

(Yes call me a hypocrite because I already commented twice)

No, you are a hypocrite because you complained about how GGS treats its customers on one thread and you are opposed to me complaining about how GGS treats its customers here.

I think you should change your name; 'Dark Venom' is becoming very strongly associated with crass ignorance.

You should change your name. 'HND' is becoming very strongly associated with missing chromosomes.

In all fairness though, you are just becoming annoying on the forums. You have these 3 supports who like all your essay replies. When you could be doing better things like playing the game. You also implied I wasn't very cleaver in another comment, I would kindly say if you were 'cleaver' you would join a strong alliance and outgrow CG and Paterions until they become a dead alliance. Many other players have managed to do this. I myself join DF on the Asia server with a few other players after our alliance became a dead hope. We haven't lost a single event since and DF was struggling for top 3 in events before we came back. We are both 'cleaver' enough to know the Asia server is a lot easier to affect than a larger server like GB. Still can be pulled off though.

Obviously you are going to disagree with what I am saying so you don't need to write another essay about what I have just said. Simple no will work with me ;)
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 673
     :* 
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,711

Hypocrisy? You insulted Abbie and then rebuked me for insulting Cheza - Hypocrisy.

HND it is unfortunate that you're basing your entire post on the above premise, because it is wrong.  But perhaps now I understand why you've been so defensive about it.  I'm a patient soul (with a touch of masochism, lol), so here's my explanation to you again:

1. For the sake of argument, let's say that what I said was an insult to Abbie.

2. I did NOT rebuke you for insulting Cheza.

3. Therefore, there was no hypocrisy.

I think you're confusing your defensiveness on the issue with it somehow meaning that I rebuked you, I am not sure.  But here it is explained again like I did in my previous posts:

Your insults, mocking, scathing comments and overall negativity toward others are fine with me.  I have not asked you to stop them.  I don't care if you stop or not, perhaps they deserve it.  I've even said so (twice now, maybe three times?).  No, what I said was "if your goal is to have people join you in your efforts to push GGE in making changes, then you should stop."  See the ball is in your court, it's just advice.  There was no judgment there, nor any indication of what I personally want.  It's me saying what you should do if that goal is something that YOU want.

I hope we're squared away now that I never rebuked you for insulting Cheza.  I did acknowledge however, that she made a good point about why your posts are not favorably received.

So, Manatee, I expect you to jump on the band-wagon here; to join the 'in-crowd' - I do not expect you to rebuke those who make threats of violence against me, I do not expect you to object to the partisan moderation of the forum, I do not expect you to be critical of how the T&Cs are unevenly applied depending upon which alliance one is a member of, I do not even expect you to express any concerns about how my forum account is being sneakily sabotaged by a particularly crooked mod; it is sufficient for me to know that GGS is happy to employ dishonest moderators, lying support staff and are willing to turn a blind eye to actual crime which, as Philt should realize by now, is how GGS generates most of its revenue... And THAT is why they do not give a damn about their honest paying non-cheating customers.

You've been informed... What you do or do not  do with the information is your lookout.

As you know by now, what you've informed me of was based on the false comprehension that I rebuked you.  Therefore the majority of your reply (including all the political jargon) was not relevant to my post or to me.  It doesn't make them bad points, they just have nothing to do with me.

So the reason you should not expect me to rebuke them, HND, is because I'm not rebuking anyone.  It's not my place if I don't know the history of the events that are involved or care to delve into it.  However I can offer some generic advice:  "If you're looking to get support of the community behind you in your efforts to fix GGE, don't be so negative, scathing, insulting, and harsh to your fellow players in the community.  But if that's not your goal, then don't worry about it."  (See what I did there?  It's full circle back to what I wrote in the first place, lol)

I hope you take this to heart.  Good luck on your efforts to get GGE to address TOS violations more often.

manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • My addition to forum was a complaint to GGE  HND so did not expect comments back, and yes You princess and abbie are multi accounters, have used other accounts to your own ends, fact, I know abbie has used and still does use other accounts fact, you have done exactly the samr as many other players on here, you are no different to any of us, I don't care who has one or more accounts, it does not interfere with my game, if other players want top waste their time  player two accounts or more then what business is it of yours or anyone else. for two years now I have played one account only, I was part of the team x family so know what your alliance and players in there got up to, you are no different to any other player today, you are now in the spoiler park, where all you want to do is troll players, and try and ruin what is left of this game, again if that's all you have left in life then fine, but attacking a dead player who is also a friend is totally wrong, you have become the saddest player I have ever had the mis fortune to message, and will never again, your a waste of space and hope  you will learn real integrity and respect for your fellow players or basically just leave the game if its so bad for you all and let us get on with doing what we want each day, no one forces you to log on
    mulam returns @ en 1
  • Estel (GB1)Estel (GB1) Posts: 270
    So you guys as still fighting?
    Kind of dead and a waste of time to be honest.

Oh, I'm sorry Roman. Are your precious 'Post 1000000' and 'Best word game ever' threads being pushed down the list?

I mean, having a quick look at them, I can't find you objecting to those wastes of time. If you want to control what people can and can't talk about, you should apply to become a moderator and then you can be the arbiter of what is and what isn't acceptable speech. Until then, feel free not to spam this thread; okay?

Thank you and have a nice day. :)

HND  I havent logged on for like 4 months, so yeah.
    Would rather be part of the post 1000000 and best word game ever thread instead of all the bs threads you come up with.
  • marc58 (GB1)marc58 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 836
    Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn oh do excuse me ;-) 

My discussions:

Your discussions:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn!!!!! PMSL

Lol and your point is.....ohh I get it pages and pages of tripe ;-)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file