Home US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Dark Assassins-Recruiting

Dark Assassins is currently looking for any level players to join the clan.

Comments

• 0_0 (US1)0_0 (US1) US1 Posts: 89
    edited 03.03.2017
    No offense but, here's a tip about making a alliance it's a TOTAL WASTE of time. You guys would be better off merging into a larger alliance.

• Dark Assassins is currently looking for any level players to join the clan.
    No offense but, here's a tip about making a alliance it's a TOTAL WASTE of time. You guys would be better off merging into a larger alliance.
    No it;s not, if you make your alliance, you can make your own rules! Now I can freely RV short horn any motha f*cka I want to!
    Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
  • 0_0 (US1)0_0 (US1) US1 Posts: 89
    No it;s not, if you make your alliance, you can make your own rules! Now I can freely RV short horn any motha f*cka I want to!
    Until you take the wrong rv from the wrong person in a huge alliance and get farmed the sh*t out of.
    Don't say jessica didn't warn you!!!!!

Sign In to comment.