We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

issue logging in

every time I try to log in today it keeps telling me connection to server has been interrupted

can I have some help?

:) JRBRITTAINUSER @ usa 1

Comments

• JRBRITTAINUSER (US1)JRBRITTAINUSER (US1) Posts: 678US1
    edited 01.03.2017
    yes I play on test server but last I logged off on US1
    logged off test server 10 minutes before I logged off of US1 now I cant get game pulled up
    I play bigfarm but got it pulled up but don't know what issue here is I know its not my connection think its issue with game
    also prntscrn.com not working here so I cant provide screenshot of my issue

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,193ASIA1
    every time I try to log in today it keeps telling me connection to server has been interrupted

can I have some help?
    Had the same issue, just clear your cache from when you last signed in manually and refresh.
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
  • I would but my computer wont allow me to do that I got it set to automatically log in once I click goodgame empire on my favorites bar

• wasted over 1 hour trying to log in I'm sick and tird of trying just need to freaking log in, its getting close to the time I usually log out for the day

• Please use this link, this may help:

https://empire.goodgamestudios.com/
    Life is like a GAME, Enjoy it WHILE YOU CAN!!! >:) 
    O===][::::::::::::::::::> KING jaja  <:::::::::::::::::::][===O

jaja
    IN1 server alliance - Chakrvyuh (CHV)
    Retired from GGE on 5 April 2017 @ 6:30 PM (IST) I am really going to miss this game. :(
  • i got it fixed

Sign In to comment.