Home English (UK) Goodgame Empire - Art/Lore

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Empire Art & Lore - King Eric's Challenge

ilcorsaroilcorsaro Posts: 1,516
edited 03.03.2017 in Goodgame Empire - Art/Lore

[Click the picture to enlarge]

[Click the picture to enlarge]

[Click the picture to enlarge]

[Click the picture to enlarge]

...more coming soon!

Post edited by ilcorsaro on
areaareaarea

Comments

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    don't know why people don't like it  :)
    Because you are new to the game and haven't repeated the same old thing, over and over.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Oblivious (US1)Oblivious (US1) US1 Posts: 89
    edited 04.03.2017
    don't know why people don't like it  :)
    Because you are new to the game and haven't repeated the same old thing, over and over.
    I'm not new i've been playing for 4 years
    Plus i mostly like the new event for it's art and design
    Post edited by Oblivious (US1) on
    edited 04.03.2017
    When are you guys gonna decorate the map again been a while?? 
  • Plumpy21 (US1)Plumpy21 (US1) US1 Posts: 471
    This game culd have the graphics of minecraft or an 8bit game the lag is unbearable still.
    Just saying the bears and the lions get it in this game... 

What is the max hoarder level?

• dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    This is a great update don't know why people don't like it  :)

Because it's not an update, they just recolored the Spring event and gave it a new name...pretty much like anything "new" in this game.

My personal thought is they are getting rid of the seasonal aspect of these monthly events, since they cant keep anything on schedule they wont be handcuffed by something being called a winter event yet run in July lol

True. I sort of miss the "spring event". I actually was looking forward to the spring event though. Crazy as this might sound I never get sick of samurai or nomads. Heck, since I love the equipment the Invaders/Crows give I even like those events.
    Seasonal events are nice. Too bad they can't be seasonal.
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• this event is i dont like becasue it has all castellan set same as spring event you have to look about it you need to do a commander event.
  • and you have decreased gifts in test server 1 so much you need to give a big units gift.
  • plz look to commander event its will be good :smile:

plz look to this commander event everytime these so bad events many peole leaving india1 server due to this.

Please post everything you want to say in 1 comment or edit your comment if you want to add something you forgot.

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,804
    hahah from wargame to draw game

where does it ends?

events are indeed something like copy paste and re color ;P
    flug @ nl 1

plz look to this commander event everytime these so bad events many peole leaving india1 server due to this.

please fix your grammar

please fix your grammar
    Don't judge their English. They most likely don't speak English as their first language.

please fix your grammar
    Don't judge their English. They most likely don't speak English as their first language.
    Thats why we have google translate

please fix your grammar
    Thats why we have google translate
    Which isn't very accurate seeing it works off algorithms not manually typed words. 

• Plumpy21 (US1)Plumpy21 (US1) US1 Posts: 471
    edited 06.03.2017

please fix your grammar
    You said you are here for the art earlier... Meh, you say to fix the grammar but you have 2 errors with your sentence. So don't even bother trying to be all that... Also English may not be his first language.
    Just saying the bears and the lions get it in this game... 

What is the max hoarder level?

• overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,798
    This new event is kind of rubbish because in this game the objective is too attack the things that look re****ed 
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."

please fix your grammar
    You said you are here for the art earlier... Meh, you say to fix the grammar but you have 2 errors with your sentence. So don't even bother trying to be all that... Also English may not be his first language.
    Why are you guys getting so defensive? All i asked was for him to fix his grammar.
Sign In to comment.