Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Unscheduled Downtime?

Phenom (IN1)Phenom (IN1) IN1 Posts: 101
edited 28.02.2017 in General Discussion
Nothing on here about a downtime?

Funny how the maintainence page directs one to the forum and there's nothing here!!

Comments

• Why is there a sudden hotfix?? You guys didn't even tell us?? How long are you gonna make us wait??

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    its an update for the new event, bigish update give it some time, only been an hour

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • I get that its the new event King Elric thing right? But most of us players are holding a lot of troops..if someone had told us earlier about it no one one would have made a fuss.
  • BTW is that sword?
    yeah it is a problem...the need to make the warning longer, like a 10min warning...

and yeah it is a sword :)

Made by me using word
  • yeah it is a problem...the need to make the warning longer, like a 10min warning...

If things like this are going to happen a 10 min warning would be great!

P.S : nice sword :smile:
    thank you and please make it atleast a 10 min warning GGS

Made by me using word
  • well the games back ...Thanks mate ;)
    yay

Made by me using word
  • marc58 (GB1)marc58 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 836
    yeah it is a problem...the need to make the warning longer, like a 10min warning...

Oh yea 10 min warning would be great ...NOT.... everyone sends a hit out and you cant defend it cos your not there .....really
  • yeah it is a problem...the need to make the warning longer, like a 10min warning...

Oh yea 10 min warning would be great ...NOT.... everyone sends a hit out and you cant defend it cos your not there .....really
    What are you talking about ? :neutral:
  • marc58 (GB1)marc58 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 836

Well think about it.....you get a msg "game shutting down in 10 mins"  what are you going to do ? ummmm oh lets send a hit out PvP...... it lands when game is still in update....not rocket science is it 

Well think about it.....you get a msg "game shutting down in 10 mins"  what are you going to do ? ummmm oh lets send a hit out PvP...... it lands when game is still in update....not rocket science is it 
    Dude we just said, if things like this happen a 10 min warning could help people to at least shift some troops.
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,481

indeed, hell no,   1 minute is more then enough.   if you have a problem being off for 1 hour then you have a problem.
    flug @ nl 1
  • pat 2012 (NL1)pat 2012 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 10
    wanneer kunnen we terug op de server ?

indeed, hell no,   1 minute is more then enough.   if you have a problem being off for 1 hour then you have a problem.
    Guys not about the normal cases, what if GGE did a sudden hotfix like they did last day at least a 5 min warning would have been good thats' what i'm saying.
  • wanneer kunnen we terug op de server ?
    I didn't understand a thing you said O.o
  • pat 2012 (NL1)pat 2012 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 10
    Been stuck on blue loading screen for over an hour now. Restarted, used different browser and still not loading. Is this only happening to me?!?
  • Been stuck on blue loading screen for over an hour now. Restarted, used different browser and still not loading. Is this only happening to me?!?
    Dude It happens to Most of us players, sometimes we won't get to play at that time and sometimes reloading can help that's only what I know.
    I was stuck there for like 20 mins now.
  • Techie5879 (ASIA1)Techie5879 (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 81
    Downtime happened but nothing on here ....GGS...not again -_-
    "What doesn't kill me, just makes me stronger"

"A hero can go anywhere, challenge anyone, as long as he has the nerve to do so"
    ~Chiron

Royal Guardian Techie5879 the Remorseless
    Level 70 | Legendary Level: 59 | 565k PP 
    Proud General of Drunken Fist
    @ASIA1
    Yeah, we won Royal Capital two times from the day we started in Asia

Previously,
    UltimateAlex @ IN1
    Yeah, we won the Royal capital the first two times when it was held
    Also, storm winner @ IN1 with 1.3M cargo :)

Something for you all......

That about sums it up :)
This discussion has been closed.