Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Gate openers

You at GG should consider following method: When you open gates, one should not be able to attack. Please update this feature.

Comments

• That function already exist in the game, it's called the protection mode.

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 26.02.2017
     When you open gates, one should not be able to attack.
    Not going to happen m8. This is a strategy game.
    So why it is allowed to attack behind protection? not fair at all... one can demolish many places behind that bird...
    So why it is allowed to attack behind protection? not fair at all... one can demolish many places behind that bird...
    no one can attack to that protected place...

Attack if someone has protection mode is NOT possible. The function you describe is NOT the protection mode but the open gate mode. That is surrendering to someone who is attack, like you open the gate for them.

I reacted like that because I wanted you to see that a function that provides you not being attacked is already in the game. That is the protection mode. If you do not want to be attack choose that.

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

• just that if one opens gates in war and does counterattack does not seem to be fair 
  • just that if one opens gates in war and does counterattack does not seem to be fair 
    seems perfectly fair to me. just destroy his attacking army.
  • The downside of opening gates, instead of not being able to attack, is the attacker gets free reign to loot you with no limits, also no tools are wasted by the attacker. On an average attack when gates are not open, there is a limit to how much of each rss you can take, for instance if the person has 60k food you can only take 60-70% or so (unsure of exact %) If gates are open and you target food you can take every drop if you sent enough men to carry it (good way to starve out other side if they do open) Not to mention the attacker also gets honor for nothing if there was honor to be had.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file