Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

about getting decorative items

I need decorative items, so I am told. When I click Show Me it just takes me to my fort.

How do I get decorative items?

Comments

• you can either build them from your construction menu, win them from events, buy them from events or win them from your adventure map
    MightyHawklord @ en 1
    leader of the mighty dragon legion
    non-ruby buying alliance

be afraid,be very afraid
    registered Linux user 476319
    registered machine 408663

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/334430/unfair-practice-from-ggs-support
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,063
    I need decorative items, so I am told. When I click Show Me it just takes me to my fort.

How do I get decorative items?
    my tip is buying the fountain of inner peace from samurai for samurai tokens or opting for the slightly worse but cheaper terracotta soldiers from the nomad invasion , also decent are the ones from the occasional events like blade coast.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332

At level 15 he just needs to make the ones from his construction menu to complete the quest. 

Put a couple of these in your castle, and you will be fine.

Once you CAN get the better decorations, you will replace these.  But, this is where you start......

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file