Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

greedy gg, just wondering last crow and alien attacks has being total disaster.

When i have had manpower at my castles, always around 400 to 800 opponents that do not give any real points, often offensive forces there at gates. When i do not have manpower, then good castles 4500-7500 defense will come, but when i recruit enough forces to defeat that opponent, next spying shows that target has changed again to normal 400 opponent, please tell me, are you trying to get rid of players intentionally or do i have very bad luck year after year?

If this does not change, i´m done with this so called game... and i´m not only player who has noticed same thing, if you try to keep players active in server and occasionally buy something, do not try to overdo your task to have more money... money spenders are rare, volume is key to your company ,if you loose volume in this game, the game is over for you, not that greed that has become in last few years.

Please do not trump this game, i have had good time playing it, and sometimes spent some money to get something, but if this is going to continue like this, i may think, this game is over for me and very many others, be honest and think about consequences. 

Comments

• When i have had manpower at my castles, always around 400 to 800 opponents that do not give any real points, often offensive forces there at gates. When i do not have manpower, then good castles 4500-7500 defense will come, but when i recruit enough forces to defeat that opponent, next spying shows that target has changed again to normal 400 opponent, please tell me, are you trying to get rid of players intentionally or do i have very bad luck year after year?

If this does not change, i´m done with this so called game... and i´m not only player who has noticed same thing, if you try to keep players active in server and occasionally buy something, do not try to overdo your task to have more money... money spenders are rare, volume is key to your company ,if you loose volume in this game, the game is over for you, not that greed that has become in last few years.

Please do not trump this game, i have had good time playing it, and sometimes spent some money to get something, but if this is going to continue like this, i may think, this game is over for me and very many others, be honest and think about consequences. 
    BCs/FLs change setup twice every day, if I remember correctly. I would recommend having troops on hand for Germany and the other (Can't remember the other good one right now). Because this round of BCs and FLs were the crap countries, you can bet that the next rounds will be the good ones, so I'd recommend stocking up on troops for those.
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,055
    BCs/FLs change setup twice every day, if I remember correctly. I would recommend having troops on hand for Germany and the other (Can't remember the other good one right now). Because this round of BCs and FLs were the crap countries, you can bet that the next rounds will be the good ones, so I'd recommend stocking up on troops for those.
    They have a chance of changing it on 3 times a day.
    Chance of increasing (being supported) after failed espionage.
    Most likely big ones change if you wait to long but will most likely not change if equipped with winged knight hero.
    Other good ones are INT1 , Network 1-3 , Poland , Spain , US1 :P ,and recently SA wasn't that bad.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • I have been a software engineer for 35 years.  Almost every single piece of information that GGE fed us in their "explanation" is a blatant misrepresentation, "fake news" and just out right BS and lies.

The game worked just fine with no lag issues with the current version of Flash right up until GGE released the update and THEN it starts to lag... but it's Flash's fault?

GGE's explanation:

"After we took a deeper look into the situation we encountered that the current and new version of the Flash Player is responsible for causing those issues. This means that the new Flash Player Version 30 is the reason for said performance issues. 

Because this is a problem which has to be fixed by Adobe themselves we currently cannot fix anything on a technical side by ourselves, but we know that the problems do not occur with the Flash Player Version 29! "

Flash Player is NOT responsible for causing these issues.  The quality of your code is causing these issues and what kind of developer blames another company for their lack of skill and crappy code?  That version of Flash worked fine until the update. The Flash version was released a month ago today with NO issues. So, what did you code poorly in the update?  Flash didn't change yesterday, your update did.

That part, I think is just lazy.. but the part about "we currently cannot fix anything on a technical side by ourselves" and it has to be fixed by Adobe.  LIES, that is just flat out lie.  There is ZERO truth to that statement.  If you rolled back the update, it would work. Examine your code that is causing the issue with Flash and modify your code accordingly.  It worked before the update... what lines of code did YOU add that CAN be "FIXED" by you.

We've had issues in the past with greed, pop-ups, changes so you make more money off rubies, pretty much just all capitalism at it's finest (worst?).  But this time, it's just blatant lies to your customers. You are not taking responsibility for something you guys screwed up and are now blaming on someone else.  Last I checked, Adobe/Flash didn't add any lines of code to your update.. you did.

Shame on you and your developers... go home and tell your kids how proud you are of the work you did yesterday and the excuses you came up with today.

SMH Lew
  • ketty9 (SKN1)ketty9 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 10
    jarppa1st ruler,   we are bout from same server,   let GG reapair the small bugs, if they can ore will
    as long they are not repaiered,   I will not spend any ruby's at this game

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file