Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Problems with logging into the game 10/02/2017

Comments

• sandy666 (AU1)sandy666 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10
    Well Angus none of your solutions worked  :#
    sandy666 @ au 1
  • maybe sometime on Monday at the least.
    Critical @ en 1
  • I am am still unable to log in.

If this is the way GGE wish to run this game that is up to them; but not expect me to contribute further.
  • They have had at least 7hrs notice that there is a problem before they all decided to go home, Angus what is the point you being there when you did not give us any other information before you left to go home all you suggestions that this is users issue is crap.  I for one will not be spending any more of my own money to pay for your wages when you treat us gamers as your own personal bank.
    Critical @ en 1
  • overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,796
    Where I am can't get a new IP address as messing around with routers without an expert ( even with google ) isn't good so been waiting just under 12 hours to play this f***ing game and excuse me if get slightly annoyed I have cleared everything and really don't want to go around and uninstall stuff when again without an expert not recommended and yeah to some people in EN1 i have shown an interest in IT there more then field in IT and the problems here the ways to sort them is something i'm not great at without serious guidance. 
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • Have GGE really gone home for weekend and left us all high and dry - crap service support
  • can't login here either, completed all the steps and still can't login from konqueror, firefox or chromium

i'm also on the 18 hour booster which was activated this morning 
    MightyHawklord @ en 1
    leader of the mighty dragon legion
    non-ruby buying alliance

be afraid,be very afraid
    registered Linux user 476319
    registered machine 408663

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/334430/unfair-practice-from-ggs-support
  • wotto (AU1)wotto (AU1) AU1 Posts: 5
    trying to log on for 7 hrs tryed youre solutions ,they dont work tryed differant computers still no go .... solution please and hurry 
    wotto @ au 1
  • Just turn on the Bat signal only BATMAN  can save us all now hahaahhhaa
  • I have just tried to login again and got in just now after 8 hrs of trying
  • The only thing i can suggest is try to contact somebody in your alliance to send food over the weekend, as there seem to be no resolution until Monday when the Germans decide to come back to work
    Critical @ en 1
  • mr..negative (GB1)mr..negative (GB1) Posts: 87
    edited 10.02.2017
    so if gge have gone home and have'nt resolved the problem, and i presume they don't work weekends. does'nt that mean the login issue wont be solved till about monday or tuesday at the latest.
                                                                                            mr..negative @ GB1
                                                                                 Proud war marshal at anadolabrin
                                          we are actively recruiting new members message me if you are interested in joining
                                                                                               non-ruby player
                                                                                                 Level-70 -46
                                                               "We will either find a way, or make one" Hannibal barca

• Hi all,

There are problems that GGS are aware of that mean that anyone who refreshed/opened up the game between 11.40-12.25 CET will currently get stuck on the blue loading screen.

ANYONE LOGGING IN AFTER THIS SHOULD BE FINE, AS LONG AS THEY DIDN'T TRY LOGGING IN DURING THAT TIME PERIOD.

If you are currently suffering from the problems, when you are able to login to the game, it would be really helpful if you could post asap on this thread.

I'll keep you updated with any information I have.

Angus
    Hi all,

There are problems that GGS are aware of that mean that anyone who refreshed/opened up the game between 11.40-12.25 CET will currently get stuck on the blue loading screen.

ANYONE LOGGING IN AFTER THIS SHOULD BE FINE, AS LONG AS THEY DIDN'T TRY LOGGING IN DURING THAT TIME PERIOD.

If you are currently suffering from the problems, when you are able to login to the game, it would be really helpful if you could post asap on this thread.

I'll keep you updated with any information I have.

Angus

• been  trying since 4pm to log on still cant get to oiling stone then it freezes im going to loose troops through lack of food 
  • Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life - HD 1080p - Monty Python Life of Brian   
  • randomnomnom (GB1)randomnomnom (GB1) GB1 Posts: 9
    edited 10.02.2017
    I'm currently unable to login. game gets stuck when loading http://prntscr.com/e75qqv

• check the caps lock and the world server. when I cleared my cache and went to log in I found a problem, till I looked down and saw the world server I was trying to log into wasn't USA1 lol 
    Rewards Warrior @ usa 1
  • Pmiddy (GB1)Pmiddy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 30
    I'm back in, ran out of food in Fire and lost out on 7 hours of VIP mode tax collecting though :(
  • jon1 (AU1)jon1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 4
    Still unable to log in the game after 12 hours of trying all the recommended methods

• Nicola94 (GB1)Nicola94 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 505

9 hours later..

Trying all possible methods, even going for puffin browser on PC which was unplayable..

I have finally...

No, still not got in game :(

Blue box of compensation for those who cannot get in game, will be gone by time we get in game.

Nicola94 @en1

Level 70 Legendary Level 317

Galactic Empire

Want to play Good Game Empire? Join here...

http://empire.goodgamestudios.com?ic=5L-JNHM&w=199947&refer_method=link

This discussion has been closed.