Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Problems with logging into the game 10/02/2017

ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,836
edited 10.02.2017 in Technical Assistance
Hi all,

There are problems that GGS are aware of that mean that anyone who refreshed/opened up the game between 11.40-12.25 CET will currently get stuck on the blue loading screen.

ANYONE LOGGING IN AFTER THIS SHOULD BE FINE, AS LONG AS THEY DIDN'T TRY LOGGING IN DURING THAT TIME PERIOD.

If you are currently suffering from the problems, when you are able to login to the game, it would be really helpful if you could post asap on this thread.

I'll keep you updated with any information I have.

Angus
Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

Comments

• Raymoond (NL1)Raymoond (NL1) Posts: 17
    edited 10.02.2017
    Can not enter the game or loggin. The site keep hanging at the bleu starter page of Goodgame!!

In Germany there seems to be the same problem.
  • Goselotje (NL1)Goselotje (NL1) NL1 Posts: 295
    Same problem on the Spilgames server.
    Gossie @ spilgames int_1
    Finally back where I belong in Legion
  • overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,796
    Neither can I but doubt it will have anything done about it 
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • Stevemass (GB1)Stevemass (GB1) GB1 Posts: 269
    same on UK1
    Stevemass @ en 1
  • Nikki5853 (US1)Nikki5853 (US1) US1 Posts: 94

same problem here, usa1

Nikki5853 @ usa 1
  • same
  • same here

• Don't use Google Chrome. Try using Opera or Firefox.
    Wilson Wang @ au 1
  • Damn!! and I have to go now anyway...was suppose to feed my troops before bed but now I cant!:(:(:(:(:(:(:( Better be some sort of compensation!

• Goselotje (NL1)Goselotje (NL1) NL1 Posts: 295
    Don't use Google Chrome. Try using Opera or Firefox.
    I do not have Chrome or Opera. Always use firefox
    Gossie @ spilgames int_1
    Finally back where I belong in Legion
    still the same on both of them 
    Stevemass @ en 1
  • I tried internet explorer, google chrome and Firefox....All has the Blue Screen!

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,021
    edited 10.02.2017
    I use chrome and it works fine for me , what os are you guys using?
    @FireStorm (AU1) I informed you ali :)

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Neither can I but doubt it will have anything done about it 
    Thy most, seems like the players in de Wold cannot play. It did happen once befor atleast. On the 26-04-2016 the Spilgame servers were down for a couple of hourse. Honders of players lost thousands of soldiers. And not only becours there whas not enough food.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/us/discussion/306535/game-down-spilgames-server

• Good to know that i'm not the only one that isn't able to join the game.

I use internet explorer but only see a blue loading screen (which means internet itself should do it, otherwise the screen would be brown like sometimes happens)

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

Nice of GGE  to keep us informed about what is wrong lol
     their communication skills are useless 
    Stevemass @ en 1
  • Don't use Google Chrome. Try using Opera or Firefox.

I use Firefox it does not work.
  • Having same problem I use internet explorer and jus have blue screen waiting waiting waiting
  • Been stuck on blue loading screen for over an hour now. Restarted, used different browser and still not loading. Is this only happening to me?!?
    there is a thread already about this issue 
    Stevemass @ en 1
This discussion has been closed.