Home News from the world of Empire

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Loading Issues

124»

Comments

• LizGamer (AU1)LizGamer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 75
    Hello Community,

We are facing an issue of continuous loading of the main page for everyone that tries to log in or refresh the page after 11:40. Our team is investigating and will try to fix it as quickly as possible. 

--Your Empire Team
    I haven't been able to log in for over 24 hours now.....How long do we have to wait ........
    LizGamer @ au 1
  • Aaronish (AU1)Aaronish (AU1) AU1 Posts: 4
    edited 11.02.2017
    AT home: Lock out now on 3 different computers and 3 different browsers on each.

At Work: I can get on at my workstation.

Why can't GGE load? Is it a Flash Problem. It appears to be too widespread to just be my computer. Frustration sets in when you have limited time to play and plan to. All the free troops mean nothing when they starve and desert anyway.
    Post edited by Aaronish (AU1) on
    Aaronish @ au 1
  • Kozmo (US1)Kozmo (US1) Posts: 373
    WTF guys. You are talking to the BMs/CMs as if they are support. Their job is to monitor the forums and tell us what GGS are doing next. They aren't the programmers of this game. Grow up people. Not logging in for a couple of days isn't a big deal. Stop ridiculing the BMs/CMs like that. Not cool whatsoever. 

Thanks neroxnex for this info. I'm sure it's fixed by now. I'm not having this problem for sure.
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,049
    AT home: Lock out now on 3 different computers and 3 different browsers on each.

Why can't GGE load? Is it a Flash Problem. It appears to be too widespread to just be my computer. Frustration sets in when you have limited time to play and plan to. All the free troops mean nothing when they starve and desert anyway.
    try clearing your flash cookies manually maybe as has been suggest I will inform your alliance as well

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • I dont understand why this is happening, some players arent even affected at all, like me
    many players will have starvation, so it is up to the cms and bms to be our communication to the developers and explain how people have to be refunded for anything lost, a small package of 1k horrors and a 6hr 75% sammy boost is fk all compared to the amount of troops people could have lost.Shouting at cms/bms wont get anything done 
    The reason for some still be able to play game and others just don`t it is just in the very first post of this thread:

" Hello Community,

We are facing an issue of continuous loading of the main page for everyone that tries to log in or refresh the page after 11:40. Our team is investigating and will try to fix it as quickly as possible. 

--Your Empire Team "

If you clear your browsing data, web cache, or other pc cleanings like using CCleaner, you just are "dead"!..
    And you won`t be able to log in at all!

Better stay logged with some "much" visible lag... and keep some data that remembers your connection to injured servers.. then lose access to your account during their LAZY investigation to find what is going on!..

httpsikinja-imgcomgawker-mediaimageuploads--XyQ7zT-V--c_fitfl_progressiveq_80w_636d840ldmbc8smsqrrdxyvgif
                          @MarchOfTheDamn
  • TwistedMind (GB1)TwistedMind (GB1) Posts: 309
    edited 11.02.2017

try clearing your flash cookies manually maybe as has been suggest I will inform your alliance as well
    Just do this and you are ... you know, f#cK3d UP!..
    Not cleaning data is what keeping some us, till now, to be able to access account! No matter if we log off or not. disconnect your computer or not..

It is the data kept in your computer that is going to grant you access to your account again for time being..

httpsikinja-imgcomgawker-mediaimageuploads--XyQ7zT-V--c_fitfl_progressiveq_80w_636d840ldmbc8smsqrrdxyvgif
                          @MarchOfTheDamn
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,049

Not cleaning data is what keeping some us, till now, to be able to access account!
    It is what got me being able to log in again.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    edited 11.02.2017
    WTF guys. You are talking to the BMs/CMs as if they are support. Their job is to monitor the forums and tell us what GGS are doing next. They aren't the programmers of this game. Grow up people. Not logging in for a couple of days isn't a big deal. Stop ridiculing the BMs/CMs like that. Not cool whatsoever. 

Thanks neroxnex for this info. I'm sure it's fixed by now. I'm not having this problem for sure.
    Shut up!..

Just read the first post, and what i wrote above!..

There should be kind warning like "if you want to stay logged just do not clear your browsing data, no matter if you shut computer off or not.."
    "if you clean web data, you won`t be able at all to log in"..

It is clearly their fault also why some people lost access to account after that time,, in spite not all of them read forum...

Instead of writing something silly like: wait we trying find problem and working on a solution..

GGS never fast working on problems neither working on solutions... And not talking in other things that just pure unprofessional way of dealing things..

And if you think for some people out there not be able to log in their account for a couple of days, is no big deal, you really show now knowledge about this game at all...  

@MarchOfTheDamn
    edited 11.02.2017

Not cleaning data is what keeping some us, till now, to be able to access account!
    It is what got me being able to log in again.
    From what i`ve been "securely" told, that is not what is happening!..

Or, on other way servers are just facing different problems...

On UK1 if you clean your data, you just are out of the game-play.. for real  

/// and taking into account that you really know how to clean your web data.. do you know that more that half of people that cleans web browsing data thinks are doing it... but lots of stuff are just kept in their pc`s.. that is why some hacking problems...///

Talking about this... Like the payment page to GGS that seems to be not secure at all..
    See couple of problems here in forum, since beginning of the year.... and really doubt a hacker or whatsoever that is not doing it through GGS payment page, is gonna steal money from others bank accounts just to start play this game.. 

@MarchOfTheDamn
Sign In to comment.