Home News from the world of Empire

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

BM Neroxnex

Hello Community,

I've been involved with Empire for nearly 5 years, officially joining in 2012, a decent amount of my time I've spent here on the Community Forums.

However today I'm announcing myself as the new GGE English Forum BM (Board Moderator). I believe my past experience with this game makes me a great candidate for the position.

As a moderator my goal will be to help BM Angus and CM Evoke as much as I can in moderating the forum. I want to make sure that each and every player is able to express their thoughts about the game and have a free and open place to post without being subjected to ridicule by abusive users. 

As a long term player of the game I understand the frustrations that an average player goes through such as disliking a certain update, experiencing bugs, issues with other players, etc. Having experienced these problems myself I feel best equipped to help guide others through situations similar to my own past experiences.

If you come across anything on the forums that has you confused or something you need assistance with feel free to reach out to me and I'll try to get back to you as quick as I can. 

Comments

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    Today I'm announcing myself as the new GGE English Forum BM
    Awesome! :happybounce:
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,042
    Welcome to the forums my dear mate , finnaly someone has been playing nearly as long as I am ( My oldest account is from 11th august 2011 :D ) I hope to see you doing a good job :)

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Kozmo (US1)Kozmo (US1) Posts: 373
    Hello Community,

I've been involved with Empire for nearly 5 years, officially joining in 2012, a decent amount of my time I've spent here on the Community Forums.

However today I'm announcing myself as the new GGE English Forum BM (Board Moderator). I believe my past experience with this game makes me a great candidate for the position.

As a moderator my goal will be to help BM Angus and CM Evoke as much as I can in moderating the forum. I want to make sure that each and every player is able to express their thoughts about the game and have a free and open place to post without being subjected to ridicule by abusive users. 

As a long term player of the game I understand the frustrations that an average player goes through such as disliking a certain update, experiencing bugs, issues with other players, etc. Having experienced these problems myself I feel best equipped to help guide others through situations similar to my own past experiences.

If you come across anything on the forums that has you confused or something you need assistance with feel free to reach out to me and I'll try to get back to you as quick as I can. 
    Welcome :) Get the "bad" guys
  • Welcome Neroxnex.

• ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
    Hi @BM Neroxnex,

Welcome to the board team mate, and I mean that in every sense of both words, you are so very welcome, and you are a mate already pretty much ;)

I'm sure you're going to be a massive help to the team, and the community.

Welcome,

Angus
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• Bring back ethan
  • Today I'm announcing myself as the new GGE English Forum BM
    Awesome! happybounce
    Isn't it? :D

Welcome to the forums my dear mate , finnaly someone has been playing nearly as long as I am ( My oldest account is from 11th august 2011 :D ) I hope to see you doing a good job :)

Thank you! I may of been on and off but I did originally start in 2012. Happy to see some of us 'older' players still hanging around.

Hello Community,

Welcome :) Get the "bad" guys

Haha will do, with your help of course. If you see something be sure to flag it. Thanks for the welcome. :)

Welcome Neroxnex.

Thank You!          

• DainBread (US1)DainBread (US1) Posts: 307
    edited 03.02.2017
    Today I'm announcing myself as the new GGE English Forum BM
    Awesome! happybounce
    Isn't it? :D

Thank you! I may of been on and off but I did originally start in 2012. Happy to see some of us 'older' players still hanging around.
    I've also been playing on and off (obviously) but I originally started in the September of 2011.

It's cool to know that there are other OGs on the forums.
    Post edited by DainBread (US1) on
  • Hi @BM Neroxnex,

Welcome to the board team mate, and I mean that in every sense of both words, you are so very welcome, and you are a mate already pretty much ;)

I'm sure you're going to be a massive help to the team, and the community.

Welcome,

Angus
    Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm excited to be working with you on the forums as well. :)

hello

Hello! :#

• Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,084
    Welcome officially to the forums Neroxnex took you long enough :wink:
    Imperius @EN1
    Musks

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

• Welcome to the community, prepare thy anus for the peppering of a life time.

The Potato Peeler of The Untamed

~// TheProphecy //~ 

Official title of King of the Potato's granted by Myself, Upon Myself
    Proud Deputy of The Untamed
    WE ARE RECRUITING ACTIVE
    300K MIGHT+ PLAYERS
    5 MILLION WEEKLY LOOT
    MUST HAVE 5TH WAVE
    !!!Apply In-Game!!!

• Welcome officially to the forums Neroxnex took you long enough :wink:
    Thank you! However I don't what you mean by took me long enough?

Welcome to the community, prepare thy anus for the peppering of a life time.

Thanks TheProphecy. I'm ready. B)    

• Welcome

What happened to BM Xecxz
  • Welcome

Thank you. BM Xeckz is still around and is still a BM.         

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    Welcome

BM Xecxz just reads the forum under his normal forum account, but he logs into his Xecxz moderator account when he sees a post that needs deleted or edited. :)
  • welcome
    brag
  • welcome
    Thank you!
  • welcome

:) JRBRITTAINUSER @ usa 1

• eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 376
    Congratulations Neroxnex, and welcome back to the forum as BM. I hope you find the job fulfilling and not too onerous. I am sure the rest of the team will be very glad of your assistance.

I am a relative newcomer by your standards, only been playing since May 2014, but I feel like I have been around forever. I certainly appreciate all the work you guys and girls put in to keep the forum "clean" and in representing us to the powers that be.

Thankyou, and good luck.
    Debbie
    eibbed62 @ au 1
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
Sign In to comment.